Teaser 11

♬~♔~Horizon~♔~♬ SM ent's new Girl Group ~♔~♬

 

PROJECT: MADONNA

 

the girls were busily doing their own business when they arrived at their dorm, Miyong was the only one who opened the folder that seemed so important for LSM. "Girls? i think we all should read this". one by one the other girls went down from their rooms. "Wae?" Seojin blinked and tried to pay attention, "Jinnie Unnie" Kyungmi shook Seojin's shoulder while Hanbi tried to keep Seojin from falling down.Miyong gave the three of them their folders and they took off the seal and read the letter together.

"PROJECT: MADONNA"

'Girls try to come up with a song that you all would think will put you all on top, further more, i would like to change your positions for the mean time since the other HORIZON members are still at their hidden stages, i therefore appoint Kwon Miyong as the Lead Vocalist of the group, Kim Seojin will retain her title as the main Vocalist, Cho Hanbi will also retain her title as the Main Rapper, while Cho Kyungmi is selected to be the temporary Visual and Jack of all trades of the group, further more i would like you all to know that as SMent will reveal your other members as the number increases the number of special stages will be given to all of you, nevertheless, i would want all of you to reach my never ending expectations your Second special stage debut as a four member unit group will be bound 2 days after the fourth members' release, May the SKY BE YOUR ENDLESS LIMIT, FLY HIGH AND REACH FOR THE STARS HORIZON'

-Lee Soo Man

"Special what?" Hanbi broke the silence, she saw the first Special performance but she never thought that it would be so soon.
"STAGE" the other three said in a monotone, they were not shocked but they were tired and at their wits end, just 2 days ago, they were killing off their feet with heels inside their practice room, and singing thier specific lines, and now they were even asked to write their own song in just a short notice.
"What the hell is that old e thinking?" Seojin sighed heavily and crumpled the piece of paper in her hands.
"We already worked our butts off" Kyungmi suddenly blurted out.
"we don't have any choice" Miyong slightly touched her forehead.
"Uhmm..maybe i can help..since i'm the fourth member, i should do my part right?" Hanbi smiled while she tried to cheer the other girls up. "i can at least try to come up with a song"
"i also think i can help with that" Miyong straightened up.
"Dance steps.." Seojin and Kyungmi looked at each other as if they have their minds connected, "Leave it to us" and they both went away.
"so where do we start?" Hanbi asked while she looked at Miyong
"We'll start after we fix your stuff, let's just go to your room shall we" Miyong smiled like a mother at Hanbi.

~Meanwhile~ 
"wait, how can we make dance steps if we don't have a song" Kyungmi looked at Seojin who then stopped skipping.
"Don't ask me i don't have the music" Seojin shrugged.
"Then how can?" Kyungmi looked suspiciously at Seojin.
"Let's just dance, and we'll match up the steps once that they are done" Seojin smiled as if the music did not bug her.

~Hanbi's Room~
"I think this should be placed there" Miyong said as she pointed at Hanbi's dresser. "And you should really clean this up.." 
"Noona...~Buing Buing~" Hanbi suddenly did her aegyo.
"not with that Noona thingy again," Miyong sighed but did not even give up in making Hanbi do what she was told "Your aegyo only half affects me, but i just want to warn you, don't do that in front of Jin you might run out of aegyo tactics" Miyong laughed while she placed the last bundle of Hanbi's clothes on the cabinet.
"So what type of song should we make?" Hanbi said completely changing the topic.
"Dance" Miyong shortly replied.
Hanbi then took out her song book and pen, while Miyong just grabbed an ordinary paper and pen and also started to write down the lyrics.


"Is anybody here?" Hanbi and Miyong slightly peeked inside the practice room where they found Seojin Sleeping like a rug on the floor, while Kyungmi was having her feet hung up on the post with her eyes completely closed.The two girls suddenly found themselves waking Seojin and Kyungmi up but they both failed, they only have one thing left to do, they both placed their earphones in the ears of Seojin and Kyungmi and played the song that they made in full volume.
"MA-what?!" Seojin perked up and touched her aching body.
"just when did the two of you made this?" Kyungmi asked as she wiped ther face with a towel that Hanbi lent to her.
"About 4 hours ago" Hanbi said while she made Kyungmi look at the mirror.
"I need a bath" Kyungmi said as she looked at her reflection closely.
"So how's the dance?" Miyong asked.
"almost done, all we need to do is incorporate it to this music" Seojin stretched, "We'll do that after we both take a bath right Minnie?" 
"So we will jsut wait here?" Miyong and Hanbi looked at the two girls who are leaving the room first.
"well obviously yes" Kyungmi looked back and slung her arm over Seojin's shoulder, "Wait how come you're tall?"
"Coz i drank 3 liters of Milk everyday" Seojin answered while she closed the door.
"The two giants just left the building" Hanbi joked while Miyong tried to stiffle her laughter.

 


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Teaser 12 will be next, and oh, Congrats to PandaBoi!!..XD
By the way please don't call me author-nim, just call me Jin/ Rin/..hahaha
thanks..XD
Keep smilling everybody there is more to come..:D
-Jin