Teaser 8

♬~♔~Horizon~♔~♬ SM ent's new Girl Group ~♔~♬

"Friendship is always a sweet responsibility"

 

 "yah! PEDO pres, she's here" Seojin shouted then smiled at Kyungmin.
"Ah, Cho Kyungmi,please have a seat." LSM said without even looking up, he was still busy looking at profiles  of the other girls.
"Uhmm, sajangnim...."Kyungmi spoke while her gaze went back and forth to Seojin, Miyoung and LSM.
"De~Kyungmi-ssi?" this time LSM looked at her, "Ah, i nearly forgot, you should get your things and coz Seojin and Miyoung will accompany you to your new home"
"Have you already packed your things?" Miyoung suddenly asked Kyungmi.
"I still haven't, but i'll be packing once i get home.." Kyungmi answered as she smiled at Miyoung.
"Want us to help?" Seojin slipped a folder to your direction.
"I can take care of it..i guess.."Kyungmi said while she looked at the contents of the folder."Sajangnim, this is..."
"Your song" LSM finished, "I'll be releasing the three of you ahead, since we still have a lot of time in our hands, and people are already asking to see how the three of you can perform together."
Kyungmi hesitantly looked at Seojin and Miyoung who just shrugged their shoulders.
"Pedo, were done right?"Seojin broke the silence inside the office.
"Yes"LSM sighed while he looked at the devil, "Just make you that the three of you can harmonize with each other ok?"
"we will make sure of it sajangnim" Miyoung said as she stood up together with Seojin, "Kyungmi, you coming or are you staying with that pedo?" Seojin joked while she looked at the nervous Kyungmi who then stood up and bowed at LSM.

~ Kyungmi's POV
"You know, you don't need to bow at that PEDO.." Seojin hooked her arm in my left arm.
"Jinnie, please stop putting some inconvenient information on Kyungmin's head, and don't take charge,even if she's younger than you" Miyoung spoke while she showed her most gentle smile at me and at Seojin.
"it's fine..."i shyly replied, i still can't seem to loosen up with Seojin and Miyoung Unnie.
"You're being shy right?" Seojin let go of my hand and walked backwards while she was facing both me and Minyoung Unnie.
"Jinnie, you better stop walking like that, you might trip" Miyoung unnie worriedly said.
"Come on , Younggie Unnie, i'm not that clum--" the moment that Seojin spoke she tripped and fell hard on the floor.
I wanna burst out laughing, but i need to show some respect but everything was broken since Seojin herself started laughing together with Miyoung.
"Ok! ok i get it  i'm clumsy" Seojin raised her arms, "Minnie, help me up will you?" Seojin smiled playfully, i just can't see why she jusy laughed at herself and seem fine even though there are a lot of people that was staring at her, i grabbed her arm and helped her up but she just pulled me down with her.
"Hahaha! gotcha!..don't be so tensed ok?" Seojin then stood up and also helped me while she dusted off the dust that was both on out pants.
"Kyungmi-ah, just please excuse Seojin's childish ness" Miyoung stressed the word CHILD.
"I was just making her feel alright" Seojin pouted and then looked at me, "Listen up Minnie, we are not dinosaurs or anytype of cannibal that will eat you when you speak. now let's go get something to munch on" Seojin said as she skipped away from me and Miyoung Unnie.
"Uhmm..is she always like that?" I asked while i looked at Miyoung.
"Ever since she was born i guess" Miyoung then answered.
after 15 minutes of walking we found ourselves inside a sweets and ice cream shop.
Miyoung and i looked for seats while Seojin was the one who ordered for us.
"So...you're Kyu-chan's little sister right?" Seojin playfully said as she twirled the order number.
"yes, but nobody believed me in our school" I replied.
"Why wouldn't they you look like your brother" Miyoung said "wait! i did not mean that you look like a guy ok.."
"Hahaha..Younggie Unnie, you hurt Minnie's feelings" Seojin said 'act like you're hurt' she whispered to my ear which i played along. i looked down and just kept silent.
"Omo! did i?" Miyoung's tone suddenly sound so worried, "I'm,..i'm so sorry ..i..i..."
"Hahahaha!" both me and Seojin suddenly burst out laughing.
"You can pass as an actress" Seojin hi-fived me and looked at Miyoung, "You should have seen the look on your face Unnie" i blurted out while i laughed.
"You trolls..why..why am i trapped with two pranksters, the other one who is a devil and the other one who is a semi-devil..aigoo" Miyoung sighed then looked at us.

when our orders arrived, still chatted and playfully got along well, we also noticed that people especially teenage girls started to look at us. we just tried to shrug it off but..
"Umm..Kim Seojin-ssi..can i take a picture of the three of you?"  girl asked Seojin who was munching down in her second cup of strawberri ice cream.
"THURE" Seojin answered with a lisp. Miyoung stared at her, "Ah, i mean sure, mian, my tounge seems to have froze up"
little by little more girls suddenly want to take our picture.
"How can we get out of here?" I whispered to Miyoung.
"Just leave that to her.."Miyoung answered while she tapped Seojin shoulder.
"I know, uhmm..wait...." Seojin took out her phone and started calling someone, after sometime the attention of the girls were shifted to the guy who just arrived.
"OMO!! KIM HEECHUL!!!" they all shrieked. completely leaving us alone.
"let's scram" Seojin and Miyoung said as they pulled me along.
"How about your brother?" I asked.
"He can manage" Seojin aswered witha small smirk.
"Jin you are being too mean to your brother" Miyoung giggled.
"am not" Seojin then took her phone out, then she laughed again.
"Why, what happened?" Miyoung asked when she saw Seojin was almost sitting down while laughing so hard.
Seojin just held her phone out, a text message from her brother..
From: Heehee
Seojin!  i will kill you when i get away from here!!!!


so that's why she just laughed. after sometime of catching up and chatting with them we separated our ways, i went back home to pack while both of them went to the dorm. the night was very silent and was not like any other nights, maybe because i just met two people who i can get along quite well, i can see a sister in Seojin and a mother at Miyoung, well i just hope that i will get along with the others when they will be released. i hummed as i started packing my stuff.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
*Mental blocked again* ok,..so, yeah..i'll be releasing one member per day, so please anticipate..hahaha..i'll be releasing the Teaser for the 4th member later..hahahaha..:D
well Miyoung Unnie and Kyungmi i hope you like this..:)) let's be friends  !!!
-Jin(kpopaddictus95)