The Loner's Real Identity

The Gay Theory

 

-Dara pov-

 

I rushed towards Minzy house as soon as I founds out something interesting about Daesung which shocked me a little.

 

I called Minzy before heading to her house, she told me that the others were there too so I couldn’t wait to tell them about this.

 

“So, what is it?” Minzy asked as I entered her room.

 

The others neared me, can’t wait to listened to what I’m about to say.

 

“Guess what, last night I was browsing through Friendster and I found Daesung’s account.” I explained.

 

“Then?” GD asked.

 

“He was totally different. His pictures, profile and everything is different. It doesn’t seem like the Daesung we saw everyday in school.”

 

“Hmm, your story reminds me of Big Bang video clip, Last Farewell, you know, the boy with the glasses who becomes a damn loser during the day and a damn brat during the night.” Top said as he rubbed his chin.

 

“They do share some similar characteristics.” CL nodded.

 

“Man he’s a freak.” Seungri shook his head.

 

“So what now?” I asked.

 

Minzy sighed, “I don’t know, there’s nothing good in my mind yet.”

 

“Have you tried sending him a friend request?” CL asked.

 

“I did but it seems like he ignore me.”

 

“Maybe he’ll accept a request from Top.” GD smirked.

 

“Oh come on, why does it always have to be me?”

 

“Cause he likes you.”

 

“Whatever.”

 

“But I like you more.” GD kissed Top’s cheek.

 

Top rolled his eyes and slowly wiped his cheek with his hand.

 

“Okay, I’ll do it if I have the time.”

 

-End-

 

-CL pov-

 

My bro and I were buying some latte when suddenly I saw a familiar figure walking across the street.

 

“Isn’t that Daesung?” I murmured.

 

Damn, Dara was right; he really does looked ing different. But this is more than different, this is a transformation.

 

I eyed him as I took a sip from my latte. He was wearing a brown t-shirt with dark blue jeans. He wore a pair of black shades which makes it hard for people to recognize him but I recognized him so easily because of his brown hair and the shape of his face.

 

Nice cover by the way.

 

He flashes a nice smiled as girls went passed him. Oh god, is this really him?

 

“You’re okay?” My bro poked my head.

 

“Yeah, let’s go.” I scratched my head.

 

Before leaving, I took out my digital camera and took several pictures of him.

 

Those guys must see this. I can’t wait to showed this to them.

 

“Why are you taking that guy pictures?” My bro asked as we get into the car.

 

“He’s a friend of mine so I just took his picture to show it off.” I explained.

 

He nodded and started the engine. Man, he’s such a busybody.

 

-End-

 

-GD pov-

 

The five of us waited for CL in the park at this late night. What the hell does she want to off this time?

 

“Where the hell is she? It’s already late.” I hissed.

 

“Relax dude, its still 8 pm.” Top said as he sat next to me.

 

“I know but it’s already late for me.” I crossed my arms.

 

“Hey, sorry to keep you guys waiting.” CL panted.

 

“Spit it out.” Minzy said.

 

“You guys won’t believe what your eyes gonna see.” She said as she took out a digital camera from her pocket.

 

She showed us pictures of someone which is kinda familiar. The five of us looked at the pictures as each of us widened our eyes.

 

“NO WAY!!!!!!!” We all shouted in unison.

 

-End-