The Truth

The Gay Theory

 

-GD pov-

 

I was leaning against the wall, thinking about yesterday as I stared at that freaky Daesung.

 

Just look at him, shy, loner and a freak. I’m not trying to be offensive or anything it’s just that this boy is creepy, creepy than that loser. You know who I mean.

 

“What’s up?” Top patted my shoulder.

 

“Just standing around.” I shrugged.

 

He leaned besides me as he followed my gazed, “What’s up with him?”

 

“Had you add him up?”

 

“No s. I’ve search for millions of time but still couldn’t find him. I’ve already asked Dara but no s too.”

 

I scratched my head and sighed, “Then, when will this end? We’re like a no-life stalkers.”

 

Suddenly, Minzy stomped into the class with a somewhat stressed expressions.

 

“What’s wrong?” Top asked.

 

“I can’t take it no more,” She hissed, “Let’s confront him.”

 

“You mean, Daesung.” I raised my brow.

 

“Who else silly?”

 

“You mean, force him to tell us the truth?” Top crossed his arms.

 

Minzy nodded and looked at Daesung.

 

“But why?” Top asked.

 

“It’s useless. Nothing’s work to prove that he’s a gay. So I think this is the only way.”

 

“Maybe we should wait for the others first before we do anything stupid.” I suggested.

 

-End-

 

-Top pov-

 

After school sessions ends, the six of us waited for the others to off, leaving us with Daesung.

 

He was packing his things and was about to leave when suddenly GD took the first move. He blocked Daesung and motioned us to come to him.

 

“Okay guys, you can start.” GD said.

 

“What’s wrong?” Daesung asked.

 

Minzy stepped forward and said, “Well I’m not trying to be rude or anything. Are you gay?”

 

“What do you mean?” He asked in confusion.

 

“Just admit it.” Seungri said.

 

“You guys think I’m gay?”

 

“We don’t think, we knew.” CL stated.

 

“Huh?”

 

I stepped forward and shook his body, “JUST SPIT IT OUT MAN!!! DO YOU KNOW WE’VE BEEN ACTING LIKE A TOTAL MANIAC TRYING TO PROVE THAT YOU ARE GAY!!!?”

 

“So all this time you guys think that I’m gay?”

 

“Not just a gay, a freak too.” Dara said as she showed Daesung the pictures that were taken by CL yesterday.

 

“So you guys think that I’m a gay and a freak?”

 

“FOR SAKE, STOP ING AROUND AND START ANSWERING DUDE!!!!” GD hissed as he pulled his hair in annoyance.

 

“Looks like you guys misunderstand me. It’s true I’m a freak but not a gay.” Daesung explained.

 

“Then why are you blushing whenever I’m around?” I asked.

 

“Yeah and why are you so sweet in front of him?” Seungri crossed his arms.

 

“It’s because… it’s because he’s so nice to me. No boys ever being so nice to me. But it doesn’t mean that I’m gay.”

 

“Then, why do you smiled whenever they’re doing those gay things?” CL raised her brow.

 

“I never saw any boys doing those kinds of things. This is my first time and I find it pretty hilarious.” He lowered his head.

 

“And you were staring at my face the other day?”

 

“Your sleeping face reminds me of my brother.”

 

“So you’re straight?” Dara frowned.

 

He nodded slowly as he keeps his head low.

 

“Confirmed that you’re not gay?” GD wrapped his arms around Daesung’s shoulder.

 

He nodded again, still keeping his head low.

 

“Okay then, case close and Daesung, we’re very sorry for everything. We didn’t mean it. It’s just that we’re too curious. You know us, stupid and jobless kids.” Minzy scratched her head.

 

Daesung looked up and sighed, “So all this time you guys think that I’m gay?”

 

We all looked at each other and nodded.

 

“It’s okay. Well, I better get going now. See ya.” He bid us goodbye and left after that.

 

“So uh, wanna hang out at my place?” GD smiled.

 

We all shrugged in agreement and took our bags. Huh, this is one heck of a stupid theory done by a bunch of stupid kids.

 

But it’s fun though. Huh, good time, good time.

 

-End-