Secret

The Gay Theory

 

-Top pov-

 

I went to school as usual. I headed straight to class and settled down. As I was about to chat with my friends, Daesung approached me with a small container in his hands.

 

I wonder if it’s food in there.

 

“For you.” He gave me the container.

 

“Me?” I pointed to myself, “Thanks, just put it on my desk,” I smiled and walked to my friends.

 

Why is he suddenly being ‘nice’ to me? Hmm, maybe my plan works on him.

 

Oh well, at least I’ve got free food today.

 

-End-

 

-G-dragon pov-

 

I was about to enter the class when suddenly the damn prick blocked my way. Damn it.

 

“Move .” I hissed.

 

“Whatever, .” He rolled his eyes.

 

“Don’t try to copy me, get it ? Be a ing prick somewhere else.”

 

“Who copy you?”

 

I looked at him and gave him my middle finger as I walked to my seat.

 

“Yo.” Top greeted me.

 

I raised my brows and settled down. Suddenly I saw a small container on Top’s desk. I wonder if it’s food.

 

I took the container and opened the lid. Yup, it’s food alright but from whom? Could it be from Daesung?

 

“Guess who give it to me?” Top patted my shoulder.

 

“Daesung?”

 

“Yeah, can you believe it?”

 

“I think he’s falling for you.” I teased.

 

He smacked my head and took the container from me, “For teasing me, I won’t share this with you,” He rolled his tongue out.

 

“Okay-okay, I’m just kidding you dimwit.”

 

“Yeah right.”

 

I stood up and dragged him to the back of the class. Then I pushed him to the wall and pinned both of his arms.

 

It’s drama time. I took his left hand and wrapped my arm around his waist.

 

I pulled him closer and said, “Let’s tango.”

 

The both of us tango like an idiot as Minzy and the gang watched us, including Daesung.

 

-End-

 

-Seungri pov-

 

“What are those two doing?” I asked Minzy.

 

“What does it look like?” She smirked.

 

I rolled my eyes and played with my phone. Suddenly, the two gays approached me with an evil smile on their face.

 

“Oh Seungri.” Top called out.

 

GD winked at me a while Top hugged me from behind. Suddenly, Top bit my neck, causing me to scream like a . Then, GD bit my cheek and left his disgusting saliva on it

 

Damn you bastards.

 

The two of them stopped and quickly ran away from me.

 

“I’m going to get you crazy es.” I hissed and quickly chased them.

 

-End-

 

-Minzy pov-

 

I went to the back of the class to get my file. Then I saw Daesung’s notebook on his desk. Why did he leave his notebook lying there when he’s not around?

 

Oh well, who cares anyway. This is my chance to look what’s inside it.

 

I quickly grabbed his notebook. I flipped opened the pages and oh my god, There was Top’s name it in, even GD’s name in it.

 

I quickly closed it and put it back. I can’t believe what I’ve just saw. Could it be?

 

“Minzy, are you okay?” Top poked my shoulder.

 

I looked at him and grabbed him by his shoulder, “There’s yours and GD’s name in his notebook.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Are you deaf or what?”

 

“I mean, you peek into his notebook?”

 

“Duh.” I hit his arm.

 

He rubbed his arm and think for a while. Then he smiled and motioned me to come closer to him.

 

“Let’s follow his every move.” He whispered.

 

“You mean like stalkers?” I raised my brow.

 

“Not stalkers, but spies, professional spies.”

 

“Okay, when should we start?”

 

“Later, after school ends.”

 

“Just the two of us?”

 

“Yeah,” He wiped his glasses, “Just the two of us. The more the riskier.”

 

 “Okay then.” I shrugged and went to my seat.

 

-End-