The Plan

The Gay Theory

 

-Top- pov-

 

Damn I can’t believe that they used me for this plan and I didn’t even get the chance to say anything.

 

“You’re ready?” Minzy patted my shoulder.

 

“Yeah-yeah,” I rolled my eyes, “Don’t blame me if this plan ruin.”

 

I slowly approached Daesung with a smile. , I felt stupid.

 

“Hey.” I greeted him as I put on my glasses.

 

“Hi.” He replied.

 

I scratched my head, “So uh, what’s up?”

 

Lame...

 

“Doing my work.”

 

“What kind of work?”

 

“Science.”

 

“Can I help you with it?”

 

“It’s okay. I can do it on my own.”

 

I took a nearby chair and sat beside him, “Okay, let see.”

 

“I said I-”

 

“It’s okay. I know you want my help.” I gave him what Minzy called, charm, a wink.

 

This charm only works when I used a pair of glasses. Without it, it won’t work.

 

Suddenly his face grew pink. BULLS EYE!!!

 

“Daesung?” I shook his hand.

 

He quickly move his hand and said, “Sorry, let’s do our, I mean, my work.”

 

I nodded and took his science book, trying to help him with it even though I don’t understand a single damn thing what this book said.

 

Stupid am I?

 

-End-

 

-Minzy pov-

 

It was recess and as usual, I hangout with my gang in class. Seungri and Dara was bragging about something, CL was busy with her drawings while I was busy enjoying another gay scene from GD and Top.

 There are not so many people in class so it’s easy for them to enjoy their gay moment and if there are, those people just ignored them because they already got used to it.

 

Anyway, Top was lying on the floor at the back of the class while GD was on top of him. They were talking and laughing which I could simply hear since we’re not that far.

 

Then, Top put both of his hands behind GD’s neck and slowly pulled him closer to his face.

 

“Hey look at them.” I said to Dara, Seungri and CL.

 

Dara and CL were smiling happily while Seungri closed his mouth with his handkerchief, like he never saw this before.

 

The three of us scream quietly as the couple lips were just an inch away.

 

GD suddenly looked at us and smirked, “Sorry but our lips are not meant for each other,” And gave a peck on Top’s cheek.

 

“You guys are boring.” CL pouted.

 

Suddenly I realize that Daesung was watching that too and his face was completely pink.

 

“Minzy?” Seungri poked my head.

 

“Look at him, he’s blushing.” I pointed.

“Is it because of those two?”

 

“Who else?”

 

“I confirm that he’s gay.” Seungri stated.

 

“What gay?” Top suddenly asked as he stood beside me.

 

“Daesung, duh.” I hit his arm.

 

GD came and wrapped his arm around Top’s waist and rests his chin on Top’s shoulder, “We’re doing this so that we can find out whether he’s gay or not besides from entertaining both us and you guys.”

 

“But we want more.” CL protested.

 

“Find some real gays if you want more.” GD rolled his tongue.

 

CL rolled her eyes and continued with her drawings. Dara smiled and continued bragging with Seungri.

 

“He’s looking at us, quick make some moves.” Top said to GD.

 

I looked at both Daesung and the couple. Top was caressing GD’s cheek while they stared at each other.

 

“Gross, do your gay scenes somewhere else.” A damn prick suddenly interrupted as he made a disgusting expression.

 

“Shut up you damn prick.” I hissed.

 

He rolled his eyes and walked away. Damn that fat prick.

 

Top and GD giggled and so does Dara and the others.

 

“What?” I scratched my head.

 

“You’re funny every time you yelled at him.” CL poked my cheek.

 

“Yeah right.” I rolled my eyes.

 

GD patted my head and walked away. Top gave a peck on my cheek and his irresistible charm before he walked away to chat with his friends.

 

I smiled and shook my head. Oh yeah, guest what, Daesung’s still blushing.

 

-End-

 

-G-Dragon pov-

 

I walked to the shelves at the back of the class to take my files. I walk passed Daesung and suddenly I heard him mumbling about something, something that has to do with Top.

 

I shuffled backward so that I could hear his mumbling clearly.

“What are you doing?” He suddenly asked.

 

I turned around and smiled, “Ermm, nothing. Just continue doing your work.”

 

I quickly grabbed my files and walked towards Minzy.

 

“He was mumbling about Top.” I said all of the sudden.

 

Minzy looked at me then at Daesung as she raised her brow. She slowly nodded and rubbed her chin like she was thinking of something.

 

I glanced at Daesung, he was smiling and blushing. Damn, what the is wrong with him?

 

Top then walked towards us as he gave his middle finger to everyone in the class; including Miss Abs. Good thing she didn’t saw that.

 

“Sup?” He grinned.

 

“Stop ing off your middle finger .” I hissed.

 

He shrugged and sat on the floor, acting like he’s an innocent .

 

 I smirked and smacked his head hard, causing him to winched in pain.

 

“You dumb .” He pouted as he rubbed his head.

“Aw, Top’s being a baby now.” I teased.

 

He rolled his eyes gave his middle finger to me. I grinned as I leaned closer to his left ear. Without a warning, I quickly bit his ear and ran to Miss Abs for protection.

 

Top stared at me and mouthed, ‘I’ll get you later.’

 

‘Whatever.’ I mouthed as I smiled at Miss Abs who was looking at me with a questioning looks.

 

And once again, that Daesung boy were smiling and blushing.

 

-End-