Second Attempt

The Gay Theory

 

-Minzy pov-

 

I went to school as usual. As I was making my way to class, GD approached me with some sort of annoyed looks in his face.

 

“Help me.” He said.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked as I walked to my seat.

 

“That stupid wax gives me something white on my hair.”

 

“You mean like, dandruff?”

 

“Yup.”

 

“Okay let me see.”

 

He lowered his head so that I could get rid of that white thing.

 

“Morning, morning, morning, morning and morning prick.” Top greeted us, including that unknown species.

 

GD looked at him and hissed, “Hey , look at what your ing wax did to my hair?”

 

“Well it’s not my fault. Beside, who told you to use them anyway?” Top smirked.

 

“I don’t care. It’s still your ty fault.”

 

Top rolled his eyes and rolled his tongue out while GD cursed him and gave him his middle finger.

 

I stared at Top and eyed him carefully. Then I called him.

 

“Your sugar rush again?” I raised my brow.

 

He nodded several times with a grin.

 

“You’re going this afternoon?”

 

“Yeah and I want you to come too.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Well, to keep an eye on him.”

 

I nodded and shrugged in agreement. After that, Top danced towards Seungri and gave him a peck on his cheek.

 

“ert.” Seungri hissed as he wiped his cheek.

 

-End-

 

-Seungri pov-

 

Minzy and I went to school that afternoon. I didn’t want to come but Minzy insisted so I have no choice.

 

She owed me big time.

 

“Where’s Top and Daesung anyway?” I scratched my head.

 

Minzy glanced at her watch and said, “It’s already 1.30 pm so they must be in class already, come on.”

 

The two of us headed to class with caution because Daesung didn’t know that we’re spying on them. If we were caught, we already planned to blame Top for this.

 

We swiftly opened the door a little to take a peek. Daesung back was facing us which makes us easy to spy them without being caught while Top sat next to him.

 

 He glanced at us and signaled us to get ready.

 

“Hey, I wanna take a short nap first okay?” He patted Daesung’s shoulder.

 

Daesung nodded and continued doing his work. Top laid his head on the desk with his face facing him.

 

Nice move for a ert.

 

Minzy and I stayed at our spying position which makes my legs hurt from crouching on the floor like a total barnacle head.

 

Good thing no one sees us like this.

 

Not long after that, Daesung looked at Top who pretends to be asleep. He was staring at Top sleeping face without even blinking his eyes.

 

Just what’s so great about his face anyway, I’m way cuter than him. Fyi, I’m not jealous.

 

Minzy gasped and covered with her blanket. I was about to say something when suddenly a bug crawled on my hand, causing me to shrieked and fell on Minzy who was behind me.

 

“You dammit.” Minzy winced in pain.

 

“Sorry, there’s a bug crawling on my hand.” I said as I tried to stand up.

 

“Damn you.” She pushed me as she stood up, causing me to fell dramatically near the bin and landed on my .

 

“Do you have to push me dimwit?” I rubbed my .

 

“What are you guys doing?” Daesung suddenly asked as he stood near the door.

 

Minzy fixed herself and smiled, “Well, we were about to enter the class when this clumsy tripped and fell on me,” She gave me a glared.

 

“It’s not my fault.” I pouted.

 

“Guys.” Top motioned us to follow him to the stairs.

 

“His fault.” Minzy pointed at me as soon as we were there.

 

“For the million times, it’s not my fault crazy.” I glanced at her.

 

“It’s okay; anyway, did he do anything?”

 

Well, he only stared at your face.” Minzy replied.

 

Top nodded and rubbed his chin, “Hmm, this is hard. We gotta do something ier to reveal his secret.”

 

“ier? You mean?” I raised my brow.

 

“You’ll know soon,” He patted my shoulder, “Okay, since our mission is failed for the second time,” He glanced at Minzy, “You guys can wait for me downstairs.”

 

“Okay, see ya.” Minzy patted his back.

 

-End-