The Touch

The Gay Theory

 

-Seungri pov-

 

We have P.E today so we jogged at the track near the soccer field while the others played soccer and the girls were doing their own stuff. Oh yeah, Daesung jogged with us too.

 

“Come.” CL motioned him to pace up with her.

 

“No thanks, I like to keep up with my own pace.” He smiled.

 

CL shrugged and jogged behind me and Dara. I stopped for a while to take a short break when suddenly the crazy a.k.a the gay trios jogged towards Daesung.

 

Top jogged at the left track while GD at the right track, trapping Daesung who was jogging at the middle track.

 

I wonder what they’re trying to do this time.

 

-End-

 

-Minzy pov-

 

I jogged beside Top as soon as I saw him and GD approached Daesung.

 

“You look lonely, want us to accompany you?” Top smiled.

 

“Yeah we can accompany you.” GD raised his brows playfully.

 

“It’s okay.” He blushed.

 

“Don’t push him if he doesn’t want to.” I said.

 

“Of course he wants to.” Top wrapped his arm around Daesung’s shoulder.

 

Daesung lowered his head as he jogged. Top looked at me and smiled. I smirked at him and looked at Daesung. He was damn pink this time.

 

Then, GD held Daesung’s hand and pulled him away from Top.

 

Man these boys are damn good.

 

Suddenly Daesung stopped and panted, “You guys go ahead, I need to take a break.”

 

“Me too,” Top said and sat on the grass, “Come.” He motioned Daesung to sit beside him.

 

I pulled GD’s arm to leave both of them alone. We ran towards CL, Seungri and Dara who were sitting under a big tree, not far from those two.

 

The five of us watched them in enjoyment as we guest what Top’s next move is.

-End-

 

-Top pov-

 

Daesung kept lowering his head. I know that he’s blushing so I’m going to make him blush even more.

 

“You’re sweating.” I said as I took out my handkerchief from my pocket.

 

I leaned towards him and wiped his sweat off his face. Damn I’m so ing good.

 

He looked at me and lowered his head again. I know that he’s speechless.

 

“Okay.” I smiled and put away my handkerchief.

 

“Thanks.” He smiled.

 

I lie on the grass and my shirt on purposed to expose my y chest.

 

Daesung glanced at me and blushed even more. His face was pink as if he’s wearing as blusher.

 

Hmm, Maybe I shouldn’t expose my chest. He might me but on a second thought, let it be. If he does me it means that he’s gay right?

 

-End-

-Dara pov-

 

After P.E ends, I went to the toilet while my gang already went to class. I was walking towards the stairs when suddenly I saw Daesung caressing his cheek as he climbed the stairs with a satisfying smile on his face.

 

I get the feeling that he’s 100% gay. I quickly rushed to class to tell them about this.

 

“He’s gay.” I panted.

 

Minzy looked at me and asked, “What happen?”

 

“He was caressing his cheek and smiling like he’s the happiest person on earth.”

 

“Oh really?” Top giggled.

 

“You’re the man.” Minzy snapped.

 

“But still, that didn’t prove anything,” GD said, “I think we should do something more… you know.” He grinned.

 

“Are you saying that I should do our gay scenes with him?” Top raised his brow.

 

GD shrugged.

 

“Yeah right, like I’m gonna do it.”

 

“Then what should we do?” CL asked.

 

“Let the man handle it okay?” Top snapped and went to his seat.

 

“I wonder what that is planning.” GD rubbed his chin.

 

-End-

 

-CL pov-

 

Finally the bell rang. It’s time to go home and take a nap. I packed my things as usual when suddenly Daesung approached me.

 

“Sorry to bother you but do you know what Top’s favorite food?” He asked shyly.

 

Oh my .

 

“Ask Minzy instead. She knows everything about him.” I replied.

 

He walked towards Minzy and started asking. Oh , could this be?

 

After that, he went to his desk, took his bag and walked to the door.

 

I tapped Minzy’s shoulder, “You told him bout Top’s favorite food?”

 

“Yup.” She nodded.

 

“Then?”

 

“He said thanks. That’s all.”

 

“Interesting.”

 

“Tell me about it. I’ve got the feeling that he’s going to bring food for our damn Top.” Minzy smiled as she took her bag.

 

“We just wait and see. Let’s go now; I need to take a nap.” I grabbed Minzy’s arm.

 

“You and your nap.” She sighed.

 

-End-