Chapter 4

My Amnesia Boy

A/n: I apologize for the late reply. 
 

..... Yeah.

'Das all because I dun wanna delay any longer so enjoy it maybe? 

~~~~~~~~

 

"..... I'm sorry, I need to borrow Sungyeol for a moment." Their meal time was awkwardly silent, until Sunggyu had decided to cut through the thick air of tension by grabbing Sungyeol by the wrist, and yanking him up from his chair. 

Woohyun narrowed his eyes suspiciously, while L kept his gaze focused on his plate. 

Even though L had "lost his memory", according to Sungyeol, he could read that certainly, something was wrong. 

The way Sungyeol hadn't spoken a word since he and Woohyun had arrived, the way Sunggyu kept throwing him uneasy glances, The exaggeratedly and ridiculously tense atmosphere... 

He had temporary memory loss, not mental retardation. 

No offense to people with retardation though.

So there he sat, thinking about possible reasons for the trio's behaviour. 

'Maybe they don't want me to be here?'

'Maybe they just don't want to be disturbed?'

'Oh, wait. It's probably because I just barged in without any invitation.' L visibly blanched.

'No, that's stupid; I live here (temporarily).' 

Meanwhile, Woohyun eyed the younger boy with interest and amusement shining in his eyes. 

"Hey, L." 

"Yes, hyung?" Said boy cocked his head to the side, unleashing some unintentional aegyo. Woohyun felt himself go red. 

"How do you know Sungyeol?" L bit his lip; He didn't know how to explain their predicament. 

"He's sort of taking care of me. Just..." An awkward aura fell over them once again, as Woohyun felt that the topic was a touchy one. 

~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

"OW! HYUNGGG THAT HURTS!!!" Sungyeol whined as he was dragged into his bedroom, and slammed onto the wall as soon as the door was locked and shut properly. Sunggyu gave a look, which meant that he was actually serious, and he wasn't in a joking mood. 

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING, LEE SUNGYEOL?! HONESTLY, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON IN THAT TINY HEAD OF YOURS, ARE YOU EVEN THINKING AT ALL?!" Sungyeol flinched at his friend's harsh tone. 

Sunggyu's chest heaved up and down, as he panted, out of breath from all the yelling. 

"But--" 

"DO YOU LOVE BEING HURT? THAT BASTARD LEFT YOU, AND YOU'RE TAKING HIM BACK? HAVEN'T YOU LEARNED YOUR LESSON YET?" 

"Hyung--"  

"AND I'M NOT DONE YET, DAMMIT. HIS PARENTS EVEN TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM. AISHHH YOU NEVER LEARN, DO YOU!!!" 

"Hyung, it's not like that--" 

"YOU REALLY INTEND TO MAKE A FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF, DON'T YOU? AND DON'T COME CRYING TO ME ONCE PRETTY BOY LEAVES YOU AGAIN BECAUSE HE HAS TO GET MARRIED TO SOME PASTY SNOBBISH GIRL HIS PARENTS HAD FAWNED OVER!" Sunggyu was beginning to turn an unhealthy shade of red, and if it weren't for the fact that Sungyeol was scared of his hyung's rant, he'd be worried for the elder's lung capacities. 

Because seriously, how can you scream that long without pausing for less than a second? 

Weird.

Anyway.

Sungyeol, meanwhile, had shrunken against the wall, watching his hyung rage out. 

He whimpered.

"Hyung~ I couldn't help it; he was just lying there on the streets; If it were Woohyun, I bet you would've done the same." Sungyeol pouted, and said this in a teasing tone. Sunggyu blushed in return.

"Yah. It's not like that at all." He murmured, and Sungyeol awkwardly ruffled Sunggyu's hair (while having to lean forward slightly, due to the fact that he was taller than the other male.) 

"But anyway, hyung. The thing about Myungsoo is... He can't even remember anything." Sungyeol said casually.

 

Sunggyu choked on his spit.

 

~~~~~~~~

"Krisus, what's taking them so long?" Woohyun hissed frustratedly. L shrugged. 

Somewhere in the room, however, the sounds of a struggle occuring could be heard very clearly.

Like, you know, a table being thrown or a vase being broken... 

Just things like that, nothing too serious.

L paled quite considerably. 

~~~~~~~~

"What?! How the hell did that happen? You seriously expect me to believe that?" Sunggyu hysterically tried to yank off Sungyeol's arm off of his own. The owner of said arm, was frantically trying to explain the situation.

He loved Sunggyu-hyung (as a brother, of course, because ew, he couldn't imagine himself liking the hamster like that.), but sometimes, he felt like he was an over-protected, shelthered teenage daughter who just admitted that she was dating a guy, and Sunggyu as the over-protective father who was ready to castrate the poor bastard. 

"I'm even surprised you actually believe in all this bull!" Sunggyu began to calm down, and his expression softened visibly. 

"You're better than that, Sungyeol. You deserve more." He whispered, and Sungyeol looked at anywhere but his hyung's face. 

The dramatic (quite gay, actually) and intimate moment was interrupted by the sound of someone clearing their throat. 

It was L.

 

"AHHHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, AND HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IN!!" Sunggyu screeched, and L blinked confusedly. 

"I was checking to see if you two hadn't murdered each other yet. And I have the key, stupid." L joked, but it was obvious from his strained expression that he had heard their conversation and demanded an explanation.

"You heard us, didn't you?" 

"Sungyeol-hyung. You told me you didn't know me, so how come you were just talking about--"

KATHUNK!

Sungyeol had grabbed the nearest blunt object out of panic, raised it above his head, and had slammed it onto L's unexpecting head. 

L was out cold instantly. 

~~~~~~~~ 

A/n: Okay, so this was sort of a filler-ish chapter.

I'm honestly stumped right now, and I'm out of inspiration. For now.

Well, here's my tumblr, so if you wanna check it out, then...

here

you don't have to check it out though if you don't want to because alsdkgjlasfd blarghhh 

maybe you guys would like to suggest some ideas? :3 

lol idek anymore i'm so tired asldkjgafd. 

 

COMMENTS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

SO ARE SUBS. 

YEAH.

THAT'S NICE.