Bittersweet

HyoHyuk: The Best OTP |c.l.o.s.e.d|

Eunhyuk looked at the music sheets. He glanced at something he wrote before after finishing the song:

He said with his eyes getting dazzling, "This is a genuine letter for my first love. I don't want to go far away but I was forced to.

Now, she is conquering the world with eight other girls. They strived to make a change out of this stereotyping society we're in."

Eunhyuk now tried to play the piano. And, his voice, with a lonely heart of a man, he tried to make the lyrics flow through his whole being.

Your sweet words, your murderous words

"As you call me Oppa, I tried to reminisce the days when we're just so young. We wanted to become singers and now that we are, we now wanted to come back to the days where we used to just be 'us'.

Stop those bitten down words

'I don't want to hear them anymore. It would only bring more of my hallucinations that we could be together in the future.'

I can't hate you or love you

'This kind of job where I devote solely for my fans so they could like me more, I couldn't hand down this heart to you. I cannot hate you even if I could see you being happy already even if I'm not by your side at those moments.'

The words that you will run away eventually

Please, please stop saying that

'I don't want you to be saying that... we are now in a different world. I don't want this love to end.

Words I couldn't swallow

Your words that were so hot and poisonous

Those cruel words  through my remaining regrets

Coldly cuts through them

'I don't regret that I had loved you.

I regret our situation right now. I know that I also chose this. But, is this really what I had become?

I'm always and constantly making those memories to last just on my own.'

My entire frozen heart

Will just disappear from my side

'After that sorrowful day, we both cried. This is the consequence for the fame and glory I am experiencing right now and maybe, this is also what you are feeling.

If ONLY we were nothing from the start

I wouldn't  be experiencing this anymore, right? If only I could forget your  beautiful smile.

Your sweet words, words that made me smile

'I could easily remember your jokes and frantic behavior that always made my day so perfect.

Stop those bitten down words

I can't hate you or love you

The words that it will be forgotten when time passes by

'These overflowing tears that signal a storm in my heart. Please, take this heart with you forever so I could be right next to you just like the past. 

Please stop, stop saying them

My father once said that I wouldn't remember the days when I had my first love, but why could I see clearly the you and me under a tree?

Go back to where you were

To the days that you don't know me

"Just come back to the past where I don't even know your name. So, we could...

Let's never do a love like this again

...set each other free.

 

 

Sniffing like an old person, Lee Hyukjae tried to wipe off his tears. He was kind of satisfied and a little bit nostalgic.

Here comes, his Hyungs, chingus and dongsaengs,

"Eunhyuk-ah, let's go to the studio already." Donghae  nagged on his best friend.

"Araseo.." His groupmates already left the room. Lee Hyukjae also followed him.

 

As he left, a picture magically fell from his opened cabinet.

 

There, there was this message, 'Forever Love."

 

Maybe, just maybe, miracles could really happen.

 

===A SongFic Brought to You By: GeneJuni===