Mysterious Letter

HyoHyuk: The Best OTP |c.l.o.s.e.d|

 

The sequel everyone's been waiting for. Hwaiting!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hyoyeon had been into arts since she was young. Her mother wanted to be a painter. Yet, a terrible accident brought her to a lonely tomb and her family sorrowful with her death. Hyoyeon's father ran away from home and from then on she was nested by her grandparents in Seoul. They were very strict and it left Hyoyeon no choice but to stop speaking nor even communicate with her family.

But now, her eyes gave colors of the rainbow. Her voice was angelic and kind. Everyone was mesmerized with the change she had undergone. No one could ever think of the previous her.

On that rainy night, she was surprised to see a drenched Eunhyuk soaking and shivering in front of her dazzled eyes. She took a towel from the cabinet and gave it to him. The man just smiled. She gave her the painting and he gave her a ring.

"I'll promise to come back. Don't worry." Eunhyuk said while hailing a taxi. Teardrops were found forming on Hyoyeon's eyes. How could this be fateful when you couldn't even grab the one you love and just embrace him wrapped in your arms?

---

Ever since then, she was receiving letter from him. Some were sent months and weeks ago. It had left her puzzled. She liked the guy ever since but how could they have a romantic time together if she was just a painter? She wanted so much to see him. She hugged the couple of letter piled already at the table praying that he could come back.

One day, a mysterious car was parked in front of her house. She was painting the scenery since she doesn't have any motivation to draw anything that could be her next masterpiece. She peeped at the window and saw a bodyguard waving on her. She shouted, "Ahjussi, wae? Why are you there?" The old man was just silent. He wanted Hyoyeon to come outside.

She then got downstairs and was surprised to what the old man had said, "Young lady, the master's been waiting."

She twitched her eyebrows. There, she found Eunhyuk peeping at the tinted window he had lowered. "Hey, come." He called. He never changed and Hyoyeon was really happy.

"How have you been? She greeted him with glee.

"Just fine. Let's go."

---

They went around Seoul. Billboards, ads and posters were scattered there. Pictures of Eunhyuk who was really popular with his bandmate Donghae. He joined a two-unit boy group named Prince. The fandom was called 'CROWN'. It meant that with their fans, the so-called crowns, they could be the kings of the world.

The atmosphere was very peaceful. No one uttered a word. Hyoyeon was just looking outside. Eunhyuk was stealing glances on Hyoyeon. She got flustered as he noticed the shy him.

"Why?" Hyoyeon finally looked intently at him.

"I wanted you to meet my parents and..." Eunhyuk cut off his words.

"You looked tired." Hyoyeon caressed his sulked face.

"It's because of work." Eunhyuk was blushing. His heart could feel the heat. He just gave on a sigh.

Hyoyeon giggled. She knew it that they could never be the same as the couples who were walking casually on the streets. Holding each others' hands tightly and chuckling with the awkwardness. Kissing on the streets, it was only a dream.

Eunhyuk was trying to read from a magazine. She just stared at him while grinning.

"We're here." The ahjussi said.

---

The hometown of Eunhyuk was rustic and old-fashioned. Hyoyeon greeted his parents with a big smile and a low bow.

His parents were happy for him but they couldn't help his workaholic syndrome.

"Hyoyeon-ssi, thank you for helping our son to realize his dreams." Eunhyuk's mother embraced Hyoyeon.

"I didn't help. It's his own doing." Hyoyeon excused herself.

"I'm happy that he wasn't a deliquent like before." Eunhyuk's father shook his head. He was shy to see such a beauty with Eunhyuk.

They talked for a lot of time. Eunhyuk was shy due to his parents teasing him. Hyoyeon was happy. She now remembered how to become a family like when she was with her biological parents.

"Thank you for the hospitality." Hyoyeon again bowed.

"Please..come here again.." Eunhyuk's mother bowed in reply.

---

Fans in front of the dorm were waiting for their star. He tweeted to his fans about an announcement. Of course, the CROWNS couldn't take their eyes off with that announcement. They would stick their noses just to get a scoop from their idols.

"Why here?" Hyoyeon was puzzled. She was stuttering but Eunhyuk held his hands.

"Just trust me. Afterall, those letters that I'm sending you were all the letters that were compiled after our break up. It had been years since I've last saw you. I've wanted the two of us to be just a normal couple so just trust me, kay?" Eunhyuk grasped her hand tightly. Thye got off the car.

Every fans were shocked to see him with a random girl. But, some of the fans recognized the reknowned beauty of arts, Kim Hyoyeon.

"Oh..what's with her?" The annoyed look from a fan made Hyoyeon to feel insecured.

"We're prettier than her!" A young girl shrieked.

Everyone's eyes were fixated on her whole being. It was as if she was about to be eaten.

"Hyoyeon, don't listen. I know what I'm doing." Eunhyuk assured her and himself of what was about to take place.

---

Eunhyuk stood up at the middle of everyone. The fans were all concerned and damn serious. They batted their eyebrows on the pitiful Hyoyeon.

"Do you have the ring?" Eunhyuk whispered on her ears. She nodded.

"I'm wearing it." Hyoyeon tried to show it to Eunhyuk.

"GOOD AFTERNOON TO EVERYONE! NOW, I wanted to tell you something. It's the two of us."

Hyoyeon's heart was thumping like crazy.

"I wanted to tell you that I am dating this person. I don't want to burden all of you but please support me."

Suddenly, a cake came flying to Hyoyeon. Eunhyuk defended her and was dirtied by the icing.

"Are you okay?" Hyoyeon asked. Eunhyuk was wiping his face with his handkerchief.

Now, fans gathered to the two of them. "Oppa, it's alright. We would protect you. We're so glad that you already found a girl you love." The leader of the fans was smiling. 

---

From then on, they had a constant relationship between each other. They supported each other as well as the CROWNS. 

But of course, sometimes Hyoyeon was being black mailed and was receiving anti-fan letters and dreadful gifts.

"It's alright. I'm fine." Hyoyeon told the caller on the next line. She smiled and said, "Just like how the cloud monopolized the sky, I would be someone you could support on."

The man giggled.

“Aish…I hope that I could go there but I have a full schedule. My manager scolded me from that announcement.” Eunhyuk was petting on his dog, Choco while calling her.

“Then, I’d be sending you a package of red ginseng and this.”

“What’s ‘this’?” Eunhyuk was grinning. He thought that it could be a gift.

“Well…it’s… You would know after you got it, kay?” Hyoyeon was now packing the painting she had drawn. It was the portrait of them while Hyoyeon was leaning on Eunhyuk. “I tried so hard for this.”

“Oh…another painting?”

“NO!” Hyoyeon denied. She was nervous. “It is a surprise.”

“Eii…Oh, I’d be sending you our new album…” Eunhyuk turned the TV on. “Congrats on your exhibit. It was a hit. CROWNS also came to support you.”

“Tsk. If it wasn’t for you, I’d be a dead meat to them. They’re all glaring at me.”

“It is fine. They won’t hurt an innocent person.”

“Aish…If I don't love you, I'd be running away from home."

"I know,right? I love you too."

 

Another update~

Arrghh...It's ugly, right? IKR. haha.

GeneJuni