Loving or Daring

HyoHyuk: The Best OTP |c.l.o.s.e.d|

Eunhyuk's Point of View

With her flowing blonde hair, she gracefully seduced the whole class with her dignified dancing. Everyone was stunned especially, me. I am her certified secret admirer-slash-her public enemy number one. I looked at the surroundings for her to notice that I'm not watching her freestyle. With her noble stare, she came to me. She looked with her watery eyes and slightly smiling, "Why are you always like that with me?"

 

Of course, I don't want to answer her question. Answering it already means confessing to me. I had just kept my calm and traced her face that was already etched in my mind. She's really pretty. Neomu.Neomu.Yeppo.

 

Everytime, she walked passed by me, It felt like an ordeal that I would . I'm really childish. I like trolling her and making her mind so full of me. But, at times, I wanted so much for her to see the real me behind this mask of anonimity. I had hoped for the day when I could freely walk with her on the hallways, making everyone jealous about her being my girlfriend.

 

Oh.My.God. I'm already hallucinating. I've held it in so much but now, I wanted to confess already. Why am I so deniable when I face her? I just wanted to say how much she means a lot to me. But, how could I say I love you if with those eyes, she portrayed the hatred she kept deep inside.

Okay, so much for the prologue, annyeong~ Oh. wait. wait. Do you want me to continue? Is it a yes? Kay, fine. Well, we used to be best of friends. We're more than siblings but not like those lovers you see kissing and hugging on the streets. Mnmm..She used to be my stalker. Haha. I could explain. In a different manner, she always go to our house and prepares food for me. She cleans my things regularly. As if, I couldn't do that. I used to be spoiled by her a lot and I miss those times. If only 'that' didn't happen, I could just have been honest and now, we could be the most envied couple in this country.

It all happened just like this:

"Hyoyeon-ah! Hyoyeon-ah!" I called out to her with the biggest gummy smile I always wear. No matter what I call this, I'm proud of my gums. It doesn't bring me down.

She avoided eye contact and passed by me. "What the- Hyoyeon-ah!" I tried to pester her for me to get a little bit of that special attention she always give me.

"What again, Eunhyuk Lee?!" She's angry, I'm telling you. She always call me Hyukkie-oppa, Oppa, Hyukjae, but not Eunhyuk. She wanted to call me that so she could be special among all of the girls I used to meddle with.

"Hey, hey...Call me Oppa." I nagged again. "What do you want?" I showed her my notebook. "Ohmygod, you're not yet finished. Fine, I'll let you copy but this would be the last time." Hehe. I smirked. She's my tutor, no, the person whom I could copy her answers.

Suddenly, a lot of fan girls barged in. Some even wore different uniforms which I sensed that came from the other schools. They must have feasted on the news that me and Junsu won the National Dancing Competition.

It was no wonder to Junsu since he's an all-arounder. But, for me, it was just luck. Hyoyeon trained me to become just like her.

After signing, I rushed to Hyoyeon. "You're so popular. I'm so happy for you." Hyoyeon had watery eyes. She sniffed already. She's cute.

"No way. I'm not the kingka, it's Junsu. We're like the moon and the sun. I'm the moon who only borrows fame from him." Suddenly, Hyoyeon slapped me hard on my cheek. It was still burning when she said, "What do you think you are?"

From then on, I just wanted to more and more. Just for me to repair the lost bond I'd do anything. If only this could appreciate or touch her heart, I'd be satisfied.

But, Hyoyeon carried a deep scar within her heart. I don't know the cause. No matter how much I asked her friends, they only replied, "Are you dumb? What's in your head? Air?" They're so into me hurting Hyoyeon. But, why?

 

I wanted to confront her but I don't know what to say. I might have even make her cry. I'm already at my wit's end.

Nobody's POV

No matter how much Hyoyeon wanted to not care about him anymore, he always come to her mind. She was always so occupied with things but she always find time to take a side glances on him, monitoring his every movements.

Hyoyeon felt the regret of the past times. She wanted to say sorry but she just wanted Eunhyuk to realize how special he is. She sighed and stole a glance again on Eunhyuk who was eating with Junsu in the university's canteen.

Could this love still prosper?

 

Hyoyeon heard many people looking at Eunhyuk. She twitched her brows and came to the scene. She saw the madonna of her batch, Hwang Tiffany, a foreigner but is really Asian who lived in America. She's nice and thoughtful, she had this strong aura in her.

 

For the first time, she felt defeat.

 

Again, Hyoyeon's throbbing heart suffocated her. She wanted this moment to end already. 'If it's so-so, then say no already. For pete's sake, can't you decide, huh, Lee Hyukjae?' She muttered to herself.

Hyoyeon put her hand next to her chest so she could feel the fast-paced beating of her heart. She trembled. She didn't want anyone to notice the cold sweat that was pouring on her face. "Just SAY NO ALREADY!"

 

Eunhyuk's POV

What? Hwang Tiffany is confessing to me..TO ME?! I cannot believe this scenario. Oh. wait, what's Hyoyeon doing there with this big crowd of people. I could barely see her. I wish this crowd would clear out so I could see her expression. But, I think she'd be emotionless because it's me.

Oh..please...What should I say? Yeah, Hwang Tiffany is my ideal type. Those half-moons made her so irresistible. Ah...maybe, I should give a try. Nothing will be lost. But, wait...

 

What about Hyoyeon?

What if she'd not come back to me after this?

 

Lee Hyukjae, one move and you would lose the most important person to you.

 

Oh..wait, Kim Hyoyeon shoved the crowd. Why is she coming to my direction? Why is my heart beating so fast?

"Hyo---" What did she do? She kissed me?! ME?! HERE?!

 

Hyoyeon's POV

If you would not do anything for me already, then, I'd do this.

This maybe like a suicide, I'm so sorry but I love you.

 

Nobody's POV

The scene faded as the crowd already scattered. Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk was left alone. They were kind of awkward after months of not speaking with each other.

"Hyoyeon-ah, thank you for loving me." Eunhyuk said while blushing.

'You're always making yourself inferior of others. Always making them first, and you only the side-line would it be hard for you to realize that you're special in your own way?"

Eunhyuk nodded and smirked.

----ANOTHER ONESHOT, BROUGHT TO YOU BY: GENEJUNI