07

Just the Two of Us

I slowly opened my eyes; my back was warm and something was my hair. I reached up, patting Sehun’s soft cheek.

“Wake up sleepyhead,” he sang.

I turned my face into his chest. “Don’t wanna,” I whispered, shaking my head.

He smelled strongly of lavender. “You smell really good,” I commented vaguely.

“So do you,” he simply replied, kissing the top of my head. I traced my finger around his lips, following their luscious curves.

I suddenly realized how much colder the water was as compared to when I first fell asleep. I shivered.

He pulled the plug to let the water drain, folding me into his arms as he stood up.

“Let’s get you warmed up.” He stepped out of the tub, turning back around with a fluffy towel and arms outstretched. I hurriedly clambered out and into his arms; he wrapped the towel around me, rubbing my shoulders.

I hugged him then, arms around his waist, transferring body heat. He returned the embrace, running his hand along the back of my neck. I leaned my forehead on his chest, giving him access to more skin; I felt little jolts of electricity at his every touch. He softly pulled his fingers through my hair, combing through the layers. I reached up and began toweling his hair, the little water droplets sliding down his nose and dripping onto my chest.

When I was done, I touched my lips to his. “You,” I murmured into his ear, “are beautiful.” He shivered as I spoke.

He breathed into my own ear, “Then catch me.”

I looked up, catching him running out the door. I dashed after him into the kitchen, where I found him rummaging through the fridge.

I snuck up behind him, pulling him into a hug. “Good sir,” I addressed him. “I do believe that we should be at least putting on some pants.”

“I am above pants,” he declared.

Laughing, I pointed out that someone could walk in at any moment. At that, he begrudgingly let himself be dragged into our room.

“Dress,” I ordered, tossing him a pair of blue pajama bottoms. I put on an identical pair.

He nodded approvingly, eyes crinkling. “I like your style.”

I stuck my tongue out at him. He laughed, offering his hand to me.

We walked into the living room and he plopped down on the sofa, dragging me with him. “What do you want to watch?” he asked.

I shrugged, standing up. “I don’t know; surprise me! I’m just going to get food.”

I went to the kitchen to look through the fridge. On the shelf there was a box of strawberries and one of those spray cans of whipped cream. I carried my findings back to Sehun, setting them on the coffee table.

He automatically opened his arms to me, cuddling me to him as I sat between his legs. I reached for a strawberry, holding it up to him.

“Want one?”

He leaned forward to take it between his plush lips. I took another one out of the box, this time putting whipped cream on it before offering it to him again.

He smiled while chewing. “Good?” I asked.

He nodded vigorously. “You know what else would taste good?”

My lips were suddenly captured between his. He was warm and tasted of strawberries and whipped cream. I felt his lips turn up as I responded to his, his bottom lip. I felt his hands run under my shirt, roaming around my chest, then down to my stomach, finally stopping as they reached my hips; they held on there, keeping me from moving away. I placed both of my hands on either side of his face, feeling his soft skin under mine. He suddenly switched our positions.

I was now looking up at him as he balanced his weight over me. His hands slid down to the hem of my shirt, gently tugging on it, looking into my eyes for any sign of refusal. He found none. He lifted my shirt up, still watching my face for my reaction. He trailed butterfly kisses along the exposed skin, keeping it slow; it was our first time going this far (apart from the bath), and neither of us wanted to rush it.

“Arms up,” he requested. I easily complied; he slipped my shirt over my head.

He kissed my jaw, moving down my neck. Somehow, he managed to find that one crazy-amazing spot on the first try. He there while I helplessly writhed underneath him, feeling his warm mouth nuzzling against my skin. I touched the nape of his neck, letting him know I wasn’t ready to go farther yet, and pulled him close to me, holding him so he could listen to my heartbeat.

We laid there in the quiet, just listening to our breath slow, curling to the other’s warmth. We were like puzzle pieces, perfectly shaped for each other, and honestly, I wouldn’t have it any other way.


ayo wassup

sooooo...

I wrote another chapter...

and I hope it's ok...

because I wrote it during french...

and yeah. that's the story >.<

thank you all so much for reading this.

words cannot describe how happy you all make me :D

comments and subscribers are loved, and so are followers

so follow me<3

tae-glace.tumblr.com