04

Just the Two of Us

I slid off of his lap and walked over to the other chair on the opposite side of the table. I took one look at the food Sehun had ordered, a fruit platter, and practically started salivating; I hadn’t had anything to eat since the plane the day before. Not bothering with cutlery, I reached out and picked up a piece of juicy looking pineapple. The first bite was delicious and slightly tangy.

I held out the second piece to Sehun, “Try some.”

He leaned towards me, saying “Ahhhhh” like a little kid.

I gently pressed the fruit to his bottom lip, then pushed the tip of it into his mouth as he took a bite.

His eyes widened, “It’s good!”

I smiled at that and pulled my arm back some, waiting for him to finish chewing. Once he swallowed I held the rest of the pineapple up to him again.

“Here comes the choo-choo train; open up the tunnel!”

He grinned, and then bared his teeth at me, pretending he was going to bite my fingers. I laughed, giving him the rest of the food.

“I’m not going to keep feeding you if you’re going to be naughty,” I threatened.

He shrugged, “Fair enough,” and placed a strawberry in my mouth.

It tasted absolutely perfect. Probably because he picked it.

We continued feeding each other until all the fruit was gone. By the end of it we were completely overstuffed, but it was a nice feeling, sitting in the sun together, eating to our hearts’ content.

We went back inside our room, leaving the platter for the cleaners to pick up when they visited. He was going to take a shower before we left, so I set to packing our bag for the day. I picked up the bag from beside my suitcase. It was a sort of tan coloured backpack with a cute plush keychain in the likeness of a dog; Sehun had bought the keychain for me and it made me smile whenever I saw it. I busied myself looking for all the necessities: sunblock, wallets, hats, camera, phones, and an autograph book for when we met the Disney characters.

Once that was finished, I looked in my bag for a shirt, realizing that going shirtless in public wasn’t exactly the best idea if I wanted to keep a low profile.

I put on the first one I could find: it was white, short-sleeved, and had a dusty rose pattern along the right side. It was a little loose and reached just below my hips. As I looked in the mirror, I started absent-mindedly pulling back the front part of my hair and ended up tying it up with the elastic on my wrist.

As I came back to myself, I noticed that my back was suddenly very warm, and something smelled of strawberries. I smiled as I realized who it was. He was wearing dark jeans as well, with a light blue denim shirt, rolled at the elbows. I touched his hands, which were placed just above my hip bones, and relaxed into him. I moved my hand up to his jaw, one of my fingers finding their way just behind his ear, feeling the back of his earring. My hand moved up more, sliding my fingers past his ear to run through his now-wet hair. It was slightly feathered from towel drying it. I softly pulled at his hair, him closing his eyes and leaning into my touch as I did.

“Luhannie,” he breathed, his eyes still closed. “I swear to God, your fingers are magical.”

Pleased with myself, I slowly moved back down to his face, cupping my hand there. Both of us were quiet, just listening to the sound of our breathing: slow and regular.

My phone decided to beep just then, signaling an incoming text message.

“That’ll be Kai,” I sighed. “They’ll be waiting down in the lobby.”

He nodded, “Alright.”

His nose skimmed lightly down the back of my neck, making me shiver. He stopped just above the edge of my tee-shirt. I felt something warm there, his lips, and then they went away. I quickly reached down to pick up my backpack, put it on, and took his hand to lace our fingers together. As I did, heat shot up my arms, spreading to the rest of my body. I leaned slightly into him as we walked to our door, him smiling at my actions.

We went into the lavishly decorated hallway, the door clicking shut behind us.

As we walked hand in hand in the direction of the elevators, I saw Sehun looking at me from the corner of my eye.

I looked at him questioningly.

He reached over to touch the fluffy end of my ponytail on the top of my head.

“I like it,” he said, patting my head.

“You do?”

“Yeah, I do. It suits you.”

He leaned over to kiss my cheek as we continued down the hall.



 

Oh look! Another chapter!

I hope you like it ^^

Comments and Subscribers are appreciated <3