01

Just the Two of Us

"Mmmm" I stretched slightly as I tried not to disturb the sleeping figure beside me. My toe peeked out from beneath the covers, and a draft of cool air snuck in and trickled up the leg of my red, flannel pajama pants. I pulled back, curled my leg up, against my chest, and scooted towards the middle of the bed, towards the warmth that was Sehun. I leaned back and lightly rested my head against his collarbone. His arm draped over my waist beneath the blanket. He buried his nose into my hair, inhaling deeply. His nose skimmed down my spine, stopping at the base of my neck.

"Luhannie," he breathed. "My Luhannie." I felt his lips move against my skin as he spoke, his eyelashes flutter as he opened his eyes. His nose trailed back up to the skin behind my ear, his sweet breath fanning out, making me shiver. 

"Hey," I grinned a little at my anti climatic greeting. I leaned back to lay my head on his shoulder as he shifted his position so he was more on his side, holding me to him as if he were protecting me from the world.

I reached down to his long fingers, which were rubbing soothing circles along my waist. He reached out to brush my hair out of my eyes, a few strands catching in my long eyelashes. I looked up at him, then was caught off-guard by his beautiful, milk chocolate eyes. Unconsciously, my thumb underneath his eye. My hand cupped his cheek as his eyes closed, leaning into the palm of my hand as my fingers curved along the line of his cheekbone. My index finger moved along the curves of his face, sometimes catching in the curly wisps of his hair. He smiled sleepily, moving his hand along the sides of my neck, brushing his fingers along. I felt his hand curve around my neck, gently supporting it. He, ever so slowly, lowered his face towards mine, resting our foreheads together. I felt his nose skim the side of mine as he came closer. His hand moved up to the base of my skull, pulling softly at my hair. Then, like dominoes falling into place, his soft lips touched mine.

Heat was radiating all around me. He carefully moved so he was hovering over me, making sure I felt none of his weight, only light pressure. His lips opened minutely against mine, nibbling at my lower lip; his teeth were barely felt, so gentle he was. I reached towards him, snaking my arms around his neck, massaging it, and lightly running my hands through his hair. He moved the hand that wasn't tangled in my hair along my waist, rubbing the flat of it along the my side, fingertips leaving goose bumps along my now flushed skin. I felt his warm hand move to the small of my back, then run up my spine, stopping at the bottom of my ribs. His fingers trailed along the natural curve of my ribs, returning to the front. His lips moved to kiss the corner of my mouth as he rolled back to our original position, his arm pulling me into a backhug.

"Guess what," he whispered in my ear, lips moving against my earlobe.

I turned to bury my face into his chest, snuggling into his warmth, while his arms wrapped more securely around me.

I raised my head up, towards him, hearing a smile in his voice. 

"What?"

"We're in Disneyland."


Hey!

So this is my first time writing fanfiction, so I hope it wasn't too bad OTL

Comments are much appreciated for criticism etc, and also comment if you have an idea for this story and want me to write about it because everything isn't set in stone yet :)
 

Also, thank you for the subbies; I don't know why you've subbed because I'm a really bad writer, but thank you nonetheless ^^