03

Just the Two of Us

I followed Sehun out of the bathroom in search of my bag. I crouched down next to my suitcase and started looking for my favourite jeans: they were dark blue and kind of tight; Sehun always told me how much he loved them on me. There they were! I yanked them out of my bag to put them on.

Just as I was zipping them up, I noticed the food sitting on the table on our balcony. But even better than that, there he was, in all his tanned, shirtless glory, sitting on the wooden chair in the sun. His eyes were closed with his face upturned towards the light. My breath caught as I looked at the beautiful sight in front of me. Very quietly, I padded across the carpet towards him, hoping to surprise him. I quickly reached out towards him, tilting his face more towards me, and practically attacked his lips with my own.

His lips were soft and warm and made my whole body feel all tingly. His arms s around my waist, urging me to come closer. Without breaking our kiss, I moved so that was sitting on his lap, circling his hips with my legs. Now straddling him, I loosely placed my arms around his neck, caressing his soft hair. His arms moved up from my waist, up to my shoulders, where they massaged and relaxed everything. Determined to make him feel good as well, I ran my hands up and down his back, working the muscles that were always so tense from our long practices. My hands kneaded gently, so as not to hurt him. I felt his breath mingle with mine as he sighed, everything that was previously tight in his face let go. Slowly, I felt him part his lips to take hold of my lower one, on it and gently pulling on it a little. His hands moved from my shoulders to cradle my head as he turned his head slightly, gaining better access. I let him take control, feeling only complete and utter trust towards him; with him I knew I was safe, cared for. I felt his tongue brush against my lip, asking permission. I immediately granted him access. His tongue entered hesitantly at first, making sure I was comfortable with his actions, then afterwards all I felt was warmth from him.

We pulled away after some time, with me still sitting securely within his embrace. Everything felt warm, like a haven, as I leaned forwards to nuzzle into his chest, placing a kiss there while he hummed a low tune. He brought his hand to the back of my head to hold me there. I could hear the steady beat of his heart, and as I listened I trailed my left hand down his side, feeling him shiver involuntarily at my touch. I smiled at that and looked up to find myself staring into his eyes; it seemed like I could get lost in them.

“I’ve just thought of something,” he told me.

“And what would that be?”

"I think I like surprises now,” looking rather serious.

My eyes widened at that, for I knew that surprises and him had never got along well. “Why? What made you decide that?”

“Because I was just given the best surprise ever, so I figure if they’re all like that, they can’t be all bad,” he stated, grinning with his gorgeous eye smile, inhaling the smell of my hair. “Thank you.” He tilted my head up and placed a chaste kiss on my lips.

Blushing, I smiled back sheepishly, and ducked my head, hiding my face in his chest as he chuckled.

 

I don’t know what I ever did to deserve Sehun, but thank you.



 

ohmygosh so many updates xD

actually I'm enjoying this so much, I just don't know how long I want this story to be yet OTL

since I'm an insomniac, there might be another chapter by tomorrow morning ^^

thank you to all the subbies and commenters <3