11

Just the Two of Us

I felt something tracing along my eyelid, following the curve of my cheek until it met my lips. It went around the shape of my lips; my lips parted as what I knew as Sehun's finger paused in its movements. I kissed the pad of his finger before I opened my eyes.

I could feel his arm tighten around my waist, pulling me to him. He was warm, and I quickly soaked up his body heat, curving my spine to better fit in his arms.

He shifted slightly, the small movement allowing his bare torso to brush against my back. Skin on skin; it was delicious, being able to feel every miniscule contraction of muscle. He rested his chin in the space between my neck and my shoulder, letting out a little sigh of contentment. I smiled softly, reaching over to run my hand through his hair.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked as he nuzzled my neck.

"I did," he purred, fingers trailing dangerously close to my thigh, tracing slow circles at my hip. "And you?" He nipped at my ear as he spoke, sending shivers down my spine.

I turned to face him, hand still in his hair, and kissed him on the lips. The kiss was slow and sweet, both of us savouring the other's taste on our tongue, before we pulled back. "Best sleep I ever had," I told him.

I watched as his lips turned up in an almost shy smile. "Really?" he asked hesitantly.

"Really." I kissed his nose before laying back down, still encircled by his arms. We laid there for a moment, just holding each other.

"Luhannie?"

"What is it baby?"

"I just remembered: we have to leave in an hour and a half, and I don't mean to offend you or anything, because I love the way you smell, especially right now, but we need to shower because...well..." he trailed off, ears turning pink.

"Because we smell like ?" I offered.

He nodded, still pink.

I sat up, pulling him with me. "Then shower it is." I looked over at him, admiring him in all of his glory, when I noticed little angry red marks down one side of his neck.

I followed them with my hand as they led past his collarbone, stopping at his chest. I felt a sort of strange fascination mixed with shock, that I was the one who caused those marks on his otherwise flawless skin.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked, voice hushed as I continued to trace a particularly large mark near his collarbone.

He grabbed my hand, kissing my fingertips. "Not at all," he assured me, shaking his head. "Look," he a few marks similar to his near my ribcage. "You have some too." He smiled ruefully at me.

"So it's okay?" I questioned, still slightly unsure.

"If you're comfortable with it, so am I," he confirmed.

I grinned."Okay."

I went to stand up, but a sharp pain shot up my backside when I moved, making me gasp. Sehun immediately came to my side, kneeling beside me on the floor.

"Are you alright?" he asked, hands fluttering as he checked for any injuries.

Biting my lip, I nodded, then inhaled deeply. I clutched at his shoulder, trying once again to stand up; I guess he didn't like watching me struggle, however, because he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bathroom instead.

He sat me down on the counter while he went  to fill the bath. "Seeing as it hurts when you stand, I figured a bath would be a nice alternative," he explained, sheepishly scratching his neck.

I reached my arms out towards him, making grabby hands, circling them around his waist in a tight embrace. I felt him return the hug, fingers combing through my bedhead.

He suddenly lifted me up again, gently setting me into the bathtub. Turning off the water, he sat down behind me, pulling me closer to him.

Sitting in between his legs, I leaned my head back as he slowly began to massage shampoo into my scalp, taking care not to get it into my eyes.

I rinsed it out, facing him. "Turn around," I told him, squeezing some shampoo into my hand. I carefully rubbed it into his hair, coating it in the substance before rinsing it out.

I pressed my lips to the nape of his neck, inhaling his freshly clean scent. "All done," I murmured into the skin, laying my head in between his shoulder blades.

He reached his hand back, running his palm against my thigh. "You know what's kind of funny," he said suddenly.

"Hmm?"

"I'm always going to be yours; even when we grow old or we're in different countries promoting, I will always be yours."

"And I am yours," I replied simply, turning him around. I looked into his eyes. "Always."

He thumbed my cheek, a slow smile playing on his lips. "I love you, Luhan, and I never want you to forget it."

He leaned in and kissed me; no tongue, just his warm lips pressing on mine.

~

"Do we have everything?" I asked Sehun, zipping my suitcase closed.

"I think so," he said, quickly scanning the room for any of our belongings. He nodded once to himself, confirming. "I think we're good."

Our eyes met; I smiled as I looked into his milk chocolate orbs, feeling like I was looking into his soul, fully appreciating the purity and innocence I saw there.

A knock at the door brought us back to reality.

Sehun strode past me to answer the door, caressing my cheek on the way.

"Hey you guys!" Kai greeted as the door opened. "Ready to go?"

I saw Sehun nod. "I think so," he replied. He turned back to look at me. "Ready?"

I grabbed both of our suitcases, rolling them to the door. "All ready."

Kai helped us get our bags through the door, letting it close behind us.

"Did you enjoy the trip?" he asked as we walked through the hallway.

"I thought it was amazing," Sehun answered. "How about you Lulu?"

I looked up at him, smiling. "Amazing," I echoed softly. "It was amazing."

He returned the smile, slipping his hand into mine.

No matter what happened, I knew we would be fine, just the two of us.


and...we're done /le sniffs

thank you so much to everyone for supporting me with my first fic and for not giving up on me when i didn't update

you are all amazing and you deserve cookies and gold stars and your bias delivered to your door<3

please do comment and let me know what you thought of it, so i can use that for my other fics, which you can feel free to check out ^^

so ya,

goodbye my lovelies ~