06

Just the Two of Us

After the ride, everyone’s shirts were wet from the large drop into the water, so we opted to go back to the hotel. It was fine though, as everyone was still jetlagged from the flight the day before. I felt especially bad for Kai in this sense because he was the most affected, no matter how he tried to hide it; thankfully, he had Suho to take care of him, and that made me feel better.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn’t even realize we had arrived back at the hotel.

“Come on,” Sehun murmured next to my ear, gently tugging me by my hand.

Still slightly dazed, I followed him up to our room. He brought me to our bedroom, where I sat down on the bed.

I blinked as he came into focus, kneeling in front of me, eyebrows pinched together. He cocked his head to the side, waiting for me to speak first.

I smoothed the crease between his eyes with my finger.

“Sorry, I’m fine,” I assured him. “Just tired.”

He opened his mouth to speak again, but I cut him off.

“Stop frowning,” I added in a mock stern voice. “You look like an old man.”

His eyes crinkled up at this, all traces of worry gone.

“Yah! You’re the old man!” and stalked diva-like into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

I couldn’t help but laugh at him; it felt good to laugh after being tired all day.

The faint sound of water trickling sounded from underneath the bathroom door. That meant Sehun was taking a bubble bath. It was something he enjoyed doing, but didn't get a chance to do very often due to our intensive training.

Why don’t I go disturb him, I thought with a wicked grin. The bathtub is big enough anyway.

I folded my clothes on top of my suitcase, and then grabbed a towel out of the linen cupboard. Wrapping it around my hips, I stepped into the steamy, now lavender-scented bathroom. As I did, he was bent over the tub turning off the water.

I quietly walked up behind him, placing my hands lightly on his waist.

He jumped, clearly startled.

“Mind if I join you?” I breathed down his neck.

He turned around, a slow smile playing on his lips.

“Not at all,” he replied, kissing the tip of my nose.His hands trailed along the sides of my waist, stopping at the towel knotted there.

The intense gaze in his eyes suddenly flickered into a smile, “I’m getting in first!” he shouted, practically leaping in the tub, spraying bubbles and water everywhere.

“No fair!”

I threw off my towel and scrambled after him into the huge Jacuzzi; it reminded me of a small pool. I splashed him as I came closer to where he was sitting.

“Who does that?!” I jokingly screeched at him.

He showed his teeth mischievously. “A really awesome boyfriend?”

“Wrong answer!” I tackled him.

His head was now on the sloped end of the bath. Arms locked around me, he pulled until I was against him. Our eyes met. As soon as that happened, I was a goner; something inside of me melted.

His finger went under my chin, bringing my face up to meet him.

I felt light, probing pressure on my lips. Everything felt all warm and tingly; it was as if only Sehun and I existed at that point, and in a way we were.

My hands went up to brush through his hair, which was all wet and had a slightly textured feel to it.

I felt him move underneath me, scooting upwards to sit on the edge of the tub. As he sat, his hands ran down my legs, wrapping them around him so I wouldn’t fall.

His hand moved to the nape of my neck, supporting my head as he gained better access. I traced my hands along his collarbone, then his stomach. My fingers went along the ripples of muscle there, feeling them clench and unclench as he maintained his balance.

I cupped his shoulders and gently pushed him back against the wall. I now had a better angle of him. From my position, I crawled up from where I sat on his hips, leaning forward, creating some friction between us. Unprepared for my sudden actions, he gasped.

“Luhannie,” he panted. “B-Be careful. I d-don’t want-t to hurt you-u-u.”

“You’re not,” I purred, teeth grazing his ear. “We’re just taking a bath.”

He chuckled then, taking me into his arms. “Come here.”

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he slid us both back into the hot water.

I snuggled into his warm embrace, my head tucked into his neck.

“You know,” he began after some time. “I was planning on taking a bath alone…but I think I prefer sharing it with you.”

I laughed, the sound echoing off of the bathroom walls. “So is this going to become a regular thing?”

“Hmmmm,” he hummed into my ear. He then buried his nose in my hair, inhaling deeply. “You just made lavender that much better; so yes, I’m going to drag you with me whenever I take a bath,” his lips curving into a smile as he spoke.

I looked down to hide my now flushed face, examining the way our fingers were intertwined.

I brought his hand up to my lips, kissing his knuckles. I held it to my face as I looked up at him.

“Sehunnie, can we watch a movie afterwards?”

He leaned down to touch my lips once again, brushing my hair back from my eyes.

I took that as a yes.

 


I hope it was ok...

I've been having trouble with formatting for some reason >.<

anywhooo,

thank you sooo much for reading

commenters and subscribers are much appreciated <3