Breakdown.

Hexagonal Love

Luhan's POV:

When she appeared in front of me in her house, i know that she will be great tonight and i won't regret for inviting her to come with me.

Her house is nice, it’s not too big but wide enough for a small family. I’ve known from her trainee’s resume that she is the only child her family has. Her birthday will be coming soon too at June and I wonder what should I give to her. She asked me about some trivial things as courtesy and I answered her with my joke though I found it was a silly joke that I got my self embarrassed just by saying it.

After that she appeared with her full attire. She looks gorgeous, the dress suits her personality very well.

“You look cute in that dress.” I said to her while patting her head softly not wanting her hair to be screwed up. I see she is blushing after hearing my compliment but then she tried so hard to control her expression.

“Really? Thanks Oppa~ Oppa looks great too in the tux.” She said to me, I can’t help but grinning from ear to ear when I heard that.

“Well.. ready to go?” I asked her once again and she nodded to me, smiling. Its fluttering me.

I, being a gentleman, escorted her first to her seat in the car. After that we left for the party. Feeling complete because there’s her beside me and realized myself can’t stop smiling. Again.

-----------------------------------------

Your POV(You):

In the car I felt my phone vibrating twice in my party-bag, when I opened it, there are two messages, as I expected. One from Chanyeol Oppa , and the other is from Winnie.

From : Chanyeol Oppa                                                                   received at 18.10

Topic : Kira-ya~ :*

  Kira-ya~~ ^^ Where are you?~~ What are you doing?~~It’s so crowded here...T.T   I can’t stand crowded place~~~~~

_______________________________

From :Winnie -.-                                                                             received at 18.13

Topic : reply fast

 Where are you? Don’t tell me you’re going to your sunbae’s party. Go home. Now!

You laughed when you read Chanyeol’s message to you, he is such a tease. You quickly replied his message.

To: Chanyeol Oppa

Topic : Booo~~

            Hahaha Oppa... you used too many symbols in your text~~ @.@ kekeke, I’m on my way to Yoona unnie birthday too. Wait me there :)

On the other hand, when you read Ungwi’s text , you furrowed your brows.

‘it’s so unusual for ungwi’s to send this type of message, I wonder what happen’ you think, you decided not to reply Ungwi’s message because you considered it as a hoax from him. But, wait. ‘How did he know that I’ll attend a party now?’ You said to yourself again, this time you put more thoughts to Ungwi’s message and finally decided to reply his text.

To : Winnie -.-

Topic : What?

            What r you talking about? I’m already on my way there. And how do you know, that I’ll attend a party tonight?

You pushed the send button, waiting for a reply. The strange thing is that Chanyeol Oppa is not replying your message at all. You think maybe he’s busy dealing with the crowd, so you let him be.

 From :Winnie -.-                                                                             received at 18.19

Topic : GO HOME

            It’s not important. Now, GO HOME FAST.

You once again frowned and started to think that he’s crazy.       

‘What’s with this guy?! Is he a crank?’ You think again and this time decided not to reply his messages again.

Luhan, who had been watching your expression asked you, “What happened Kira-ya? You look unpleasant somehow...”

“Ah.. Anieyo Oppa~... It’s just Winnie’s being an just now.” I answered him while giggling a bit, putting my best effort not to frowning too much and forgetting about Ungwi’s message. Trying to relax and preparing yourself, because you already can see the hotel’s sign from your car.

‘It’s indeed a huge hotel’ You thought.

---------------------------------------

There are many people inside, you recognized some actors and stars walking around the grand hall there. ‘Yoona unnie has a big connection I guess...’ You said in your mind. You look at Luhan, who greeted politely to every people in the hallway and unconsciously, you follow his action.

“Luhan Hyung~~! You finally come~... Kira-ya~ Annyeong :) I don’t know you’re invited too” Sehun ran into Luhan and you, and greeted as soon as he sees you.

“Hey, don’t run around the hallway Sehun-a~ it disturbs people. And I invite Kira to come, so don’t worry” Luhan said to the younger man, ruffling his hair.

“Aiishh.. Hyung~ My hair will be ruined if you do that.” Sehun pouted, annoyed by his hyung’s action, but slightly smiling.

“Hahaha I know, that’s why I do this.” Luhan said, showing his smirk and keep screwing Sehun’s hair.

You laughed when you saw their actions. They’re just like childrens. So childish. But, it’s kinda awkward for you too, because you know that Sehun has a secret crush to the hyung he is talking to now. You inaudibly sighed, when you are just about to stop their small quarrel a voice called you.

“Kira-ya~ Annyeong :D” The husky voice said, which you knew, was Chanyeol. He Walk to your place.

“Hyung, Annyeong :).. And you little brat... why are you here? Kai is searching for you since 30 minutes ago. Now Go!” Chanyeol continued, squealed to Sehun

“Eeehh? Really? But, I don’t want to leave Luhan Hyung~~” Sehun said, pouting again.

“You better go Sehun-a~ Kai is looking for you.” Luhan said, with his warm smile.

“Boo... if Hyung says so....then I’ll go~ See you” Sehun ran again, and he easily disappear inside the crowd.

“And Hyung...Seohyun Noona is searching for you too since we, EXO, arrived.” Chanyeol said.

“Really?... But, I can’t leave Kira alone. C’mon Kira, I want you to meet Seohyun” Luhan said to me, taking my hand and pull me along with him. You don’t say anything that you've met with Seohyun before so you just followed him, strangely Chanyeol followed you too, while smirking.

--------------------------------------------------

“Where’s Seohyun??” Luhan busily searching for Seohyun while keep holding your hand.

Your heartbeat starting to increase when you felt his warmth wrapped your own hand. You don’t say anything too and joined him searching for Seohyun. At this time you recognized that Chanyeol has left you.

To your surprise, you don’t see Seohyun in that place but Jiyeon. You see Jiyeon.

‘How can she come here? Is she related with Yoona unnie?’ You thought to yourself.

You simply hide yourself by using Luhan’s back, actually you don’t know why you have to hide from her but, your feeling says so and you comply to it.

“Kira!” A voice shouted my name at my back. I turned my head and realized it was Ungwi. UNGWI?!

“H-How... How could you-” you asked him with a surprised eyes, bewildered face. You don’t even know how Jiyeon is here and now Ungwi’s here too?! Is this some sort of  free-party who every one can come in and enjoy the buffet?

“No time to explain, Now, with me!” He said, pulling my arm, but I haven’t released my self from Luhan yet. So, it becomes bizarre. as Luhan is being pulled too and he lost his balance but, soon regained it back by holding the table with his other hand.

“What happened?” Luhan asked me, after that he knows there’s Ungwi here. And he smiled friendily.

“Ungwi-shi. It’s a coincidence to meet you here again.” He said to Ungwi, again smiling warmly.

“I’ve to talk to Kira for a while, now... your hand.” Ungwi stated and stares at Luhan’s hand which stills holding mine tight.

“Oh.. Sorry, Okay then...See you Kira-ya~” Luhan said, releasing your hand. You can see his face is reddish, maybe he’s embarrassed by the fact that he’s holding your hand for a long time. You don’t know.

You are being pulled by Ungwi to the hallway.

“Winnie-ya~ What’s wrong? You’re too rough! You owe me an explanation you know!” You exclaimed at his action. Frowning a little bit.

“You will only feel hurt if you stay here. Believe me just this once. You don’t want the same thing to be happened twice, do you? And someone’s trying to harm you too. You should be careful from now on.” He explained long, this is the first time you see Ungwi’s facial expression changes since the past.

“Wh-What?! What will happen if I stay here?” you asked him again, being cautious at his remark.

“It’s-” Ungwi’s sentence is being cut-off..

“Well... well.. if it isn’t the Mr. Infiltrator..... Jin Ungwi... What are you doing here?” Chanyeol suddenly appeared out of no where in front of both of you.

Ungwi just stay still without putting a blink in what Chanyeol have said.

“Kira-ya~... Why are you here with him? The party will be started in a minute.” Chanyeol continued his words before Ungwi can talk.

“Umm.. Winnie brought me here....” You answered Chanyeol, as the situation become tenser and uncomfortable, you found yourself fidgeting your fingers. ‘this is not going to be good’ you thought.

“Kira... Go home! Now!” Ungwi suddenly shouted at you, and you’re quite startled by him.

“No! You’re the one who’s going home!” In a flash, Chanyeol punched Ungwi right at the pit of his stomach(solar plexus), and with that Ungwi fell to the ground, holding his stomach, which is surely in pain.

You just squealed when you see that and asked Chanyeol, “Oppa, why do you do that?!” as you soon going to Ungwi's place but your hand is being held by Chanyeol.

“Because, he is uninvited and wants to stir up some problem in today’s party Kira-ya~ You don’t have to be worried~ Oppa’s with you~~” Chanyeol said, smiling again, almost grinning when he talked to you. But, he is smirking when he looked at Ungwi.

“Now, Kira-ya~ Kaja~” Chanyeol said.

You’re not given any time to say anything and Chanyeol pulled you away from Ungwi, you only see Ungwi’s hand reaching out for you while his mouth murmuring Don’t go’ in pain. Oddly, you feel something bad will happen too. Ever since entering this building, you felt something was not right and now, you felt like you’re just a doll being pulled here and then there, back here again and back there again. You sighed as Chanyeol dragged you to the grand hall.

-------------------------------------------------------

Luhan is kissing Seohyun on the stage. You’re in shock as why the hell that suddenly happened when you just entered the ballroom. Many other couples are on the stage too but watching them, not kissing. ‘What..is.. this..?’ You said to yourself while Chanyeol is just smiling.

You hold your breath and you pretended you don’t feel anything, although you know deep in your heart you’re gasping for air. To your surprise, you see a waiter unintentionally slipped and fell over onto the floor, his tray flew over and hit the stage’s flower pole and it slowly wobbled, swung over, and fell down toward.... Luhan’s direction?!

“ LUHAN OPPA!!! WATCH OUT!!” You shouted as hard as you could to him, but it was too late.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It simply hurt too much.......

It was hard letting him into my life.

It was hard admitting that I had feelings for him.

It was hard when I had to watch him be in pain.

It was hard remaining by his side..

 

Author's note : FINALLY~~ The double updates is here haha~~ How's it? Sorry if i fail again hehe :D moreover~ all the details in the party that you're curious about will be unfold soon kekekekkeke

Jiyeon and Ungwi's talk, Chanyeol's plan, The reason why Seohyun and Luhan were kissing~~ All will be explained in the next chapter~ soo stay tune :D

I'm just soo tired now~ My computer freezed non-stop jus tnow so i've to post this story from my bro's computer~ so it's really annoying ==

 

p.s: i dun do double check again~ so there might be some errors~ sorry :D