Party...:x

Hexagonal Love

*A/N : Sorry for the late update T.T~ i guess i'll release double updates today hehe :D so stay tune :D It'll be rated M for some languanges, is it too much? i hope it's not :P

---------------------------------------------------

“Kira-ya~ Annyeong” Luhan said to you when you just have finished your training. You’re quite taken aback for the fact that Luhan was waiting for you to finish your dance routine.

Well, your relationship with him hasn’t got more than close-friend in your opinion; you have already known that you have something for him, though. But, well after the music room event, you didn’t know how exactly he feels to you, to be honest. But, well yea... because this feeling is annoying, you don’t really care if he had a thing for you or not.

On the other side, as hard as you can hold back it’s obvious(you think) that Luhan pay less attention to those matters. Because he’s just as gentle as usual to you and the others. Radiating those warm sweet smiles, his manner... Everything. It’s just perfection.

‘Wait... did I just call him perfection...-.- ‘

“Ah..Oppa~ Annyeong :)” you answered, smiled at him like usual.

These days, you’ve been refraining very hard to control your feeling. The last time you were with only him, in the music room was epic. And you don’t want that to happen again. You’re just so sick of this feeling. Love... why we should have this feeling when we don’t want to.

You sighed hard and then he asked you, “So... How are you Kira-ya? Smooth with your practice?”

“Well... yeah.. so-so....” you said, forcing a smile at him. He asked you about your practice so you don’t think you have to say ‘Very bad’ to him because, what’s ‘very bad’ for you is your life now.

“Really? That’s good then... Tell me.. do you have any plan this evening?” He asked you, scratching his head a little, though you didn’t know whether it was itchy or not.

“Umm.. yeah... I guess.. why?” you answered, feeling confused at his sudden remark.

“Well.... Tonight is one of my sunbaes’ birthday. I got two invitations because he asked me to bring someone over. And I think you should come... how’s it?” He asked you, nervously by fidgeting his finger and sometimes scratching his head too. And to your surprise, you thought his act was cute. ‘I must be crazy now..’ You said in your mind. Seeing some girls are eyeing you for being able to talk freely to Luhan.

‘Wait... Just now... did he ask me for a date? Wew... I don’t know that was coming...’

“Whose birthday?” You asked him with your doe-eyes and slightly tilting your head.

You actually thought of rejecting his invite, but you know that rejecting too quickly might appear impolite or rude, so you loafed the time off by asking trivial things.

“It’s Yoona’s sunbae Birthday.” He answered, smiled by your actions and tried to pinch tour cheeks but you avoided it and pout hard so he canceled his intentions and just shrugged off and said ,”So... Will you?”

You think for quite long and finally said, “Umm... Okay, then... where will it be held?”

‘It’s okay I guess... it’s just a birthday party, and come to think of it, a birthday party of a star I’ve adored so long....and I’ve concealed my feeling too well lately, so it’s fine.’ You said in your mind.

“Well, then, it’s settled. I’ll pick you up at your house at 6 then. See you.” With that, he left you alone, but before leaving, he suddenly ruffled your hair and said ‘take care’ softly.

Luckily for you, he doesn’t see your face after he had gone. Because, just with that one touch, you could feel that your body’s warming up again. A feeling that you thought you have conquered, now, is coming back.

‘Aissh... screw this feeling...’ you said to yourself and walked-off outside the building too. Preparing for the party.

Jiyeon’s POV:

Something is not right. I know this. I’ve been monitoring her for about a month now. And yeah, I’ve done some test on her. But, the tests are somehow going overboard. I never asked those gals to wreck her bag like that. I’m just asking them to hang her bag on a high place so she can’t take it unless she’s asking for help. But what happened?! Chaos! I don’t even know how could that bag ended up like that.

I’ve been pacing for about 30 minutes in the company’s library. Its 4.40 now, and I know full-well that the trainees are all busily training in that crowded sweat-smelled room.  The rumor said that today is one of the sunbaes in this company’s birthday. The party will be held in a grand ballroom in ‘Twinkle’ hotel.  And my information link said that Luhan invited her to that sunbae party at 6. Now, I have to think for a flawlessly great idea to be able to enter that party too, since I’m not even invited.

‘This is making me crazy! Im Kira!! Why did you lock your past that deep?! Do you know that although how hard you try to struggle and erase your past, it won’t be gone! Because it will always run after you!’ I sighed a long groan while sipping my coffee.

While thinking about my High-school past and everything that happened 2-3 years ago, I chuckled a bit, I know that the past is the past and I should not think too much about it. But, a memory can’t be erased from my mind, a memory of a girl and her friend, trying to break from a man’s tyranny. They have to endure a big agony which I indirectly gave them. Yes. I’m a bad woman. A . I know that. But, now, I know that It was a big mistake, abandoning them that time. I sighed again while viewing my watch. It’s already 5 now. I have given up the idea of infiltrating into the party. I better get going.

When I reached the bus-stop, I saw a not so unfamiliar figure across the street. I guessed my eyes might fault me. But, after a long observing, I decided to come to greet that man and postponed my going-home plan. And I was right. It was a man I know very well before. Jin Ungwi.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin Ungwi’s POV :

Practice is always exhausting. And today i’ve just finished worked out too. It feels like my body will be f-cking limp in no time. I was just about to walk to my apartment when I saw someone walking out towards me.

A girl....  whom I knew very well from the past.  

A girl...  who once ruined my life.

I was so shocked by her unexpected coming, and the same picture which always appeared in my dream flashed in my mind.

What could I have possibly done to make you so hurt? It’s not me!! I don’t do anything wrong” She said to me.

“If you’re not the one who did this, then WHO? TELL ME!” I shouted to her, expressing the anger that had built up in my stomach.

“I-I-I.. I don’t know......” She said, she started to sniff and tears rolled down her cheeks. She cupped her face and fell-sat down in front of me.

“*Sigh........Park.. Jiyeon....Never show up In front of me again.” I said, controlling my own emotion. And I left the scene.

It’s Park JIyeon.

.

.

“Hi.” She greeted me like we’re just long acquaintance, and give off a small smile.

“Why are you here?” I asked her rhetorically

She flinched by my remark and hesitated a little whether she should continue the conversation or not.

“Do you have a minute? I wanna talk about something.” She requested, bowing her heads til her neck.

“No, I don’t. Goodbye.” I answered, coldly and turned my back to her, walking off the place. But, suddenly she grabbed me by my shoulder and turn me around.

“I’m sorry.” She said, while bowing again, now deeper

“What?” I scoffed at her action.

“I truly apologize for what I have done to you and Kira in the past. I know now that I’m wrong and I’m begging for forgiveness.” She said, while still bowing.

“*snort... You’re apologizing now?! HAHAHA...” I said, while despising her and laughed.

“Such a cheap bastard...What the hell?!... Do you think I’m that easy?” I said, trash talking at her sarcastically, while putting both of my hands inside my hoodie-pocket.

“Please....” She begged me, looking at her action now; I can’t believe she is the same that had destroyed kira’s and my high school life in the past.

“Whatever... just don’t show your face again.” I said and again, starting to walk past her.

“Please wait. I want to talk about Kira’s matters.” She grabbed my hand when I just about to leave her. And I turned my head and said, “I don’t care about her matters. Now, remove your hand.”

“Please.....Jin Ungwi... Do you think Sica-unnie will be happy if you’re acting like this?” She said, plainly.

I hold my breath as soon as she spelled that name, my pupil dilated and my body froze. A name that I’ve tried to erase from my life, I heard it again. I can’t control the emotion I’ve been put up with now and I grabbed her hands, pulling her close to me and with a cold terrifying stare said to Jiyeon who’s trembling in my hands.

“Don’t... you dare say that name in front of me again.....” I said, with a threatening tone.

“Y-Yes... j-just if you agreed to listen to my talk....*trembling” She answered, I don’t know where did she get the courage to talk back to me when i'm in my rage but then I released her and shoving her off me. i'm hesitating a second by her invitation, but my hear told me that something's up in this wicked witch mind so, i decided to follow her.

And now, I find myself with her in a taxi which she said, will be headed to ‘Twinkle’ Hotel. Though I don’t really understand why she chose that place.

------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV(You):

You were just getting ready for the party when you heard the inter-com bell was ringing.  ‘It may be him’ you thought to your self and bringing yourself to open the door.

You are mesmerized by the appearance of the young man in front of you. He wore a tux, complete with the tie which shows his charm more than ever. ‘Well, of course the most charming part is his face’ you said by yourself and blushed.

'STOP KIRA! STOP! YOU'RE JUST DELUSIONAL' your mind said while you shook your heads trying to remove the blush from your face.

"*giggled... Annyeong :)... What are you doing Kira-ya?  Hehe" He asked, smiling with his oh-so-angelic smile and asked,"may i come in?"

You just said nothing but replied his smile with your brightest smile and nodded with his last question. You asked him to wait a minute for you to finish your last preparation. Luckily your mom was out that time so you don't have to explain about Luhan to her because you know that your mom was quite annoying around boys.

"Oppa... do you want something to drink before we go?" I asked him from my room.

"Umm... No~ if I drink too much I’m afraid I can’t hold back my pee there” he said, jokingly.

“Oppa...-.-“ you always know that there’ll be restroom in every hotel.” I stated again while giggling by his lame jokes.

You finished all your preparation and approach him, ready to set out.

“You look cute in that dress.” He said to you, with his usual smile and again reaches out your head and patted it lightly.

Actually, it’s not the first time you’ve heard that compliment but yea because it was him, your heart started to pound incessantly.

You wear your peach-colored dress with its long sleeves; your black hair pulled back and is put in a bun. You just do it as usual when you went to a party but for some reasons you want to look good today, so you have a hard time choosing your dress before. Thinking that tonight’s party will be so much fun.