Three Persons.

Hexagonal Love

"Who... the hell...?!" Chanyeol mumbled his words.

“Whose bag is it Chanyeol-a?” Luhan asked him, he furrowed his brows

Chanyeol hesitated a while before answering, because something bothered him but he finally sighed and said, “Kira.... It’s Kira’s...”

“Kira’s bag?!” Sehun exclaimed, surprised by the fact that it was Kira’s who just texted him just now.

Luhan, Sehun and the others EXO members surrounded the broken bag when they heard footsteps coming. They quickly turned their heads to the voice and recognized that it’s Kira and her friend Krystal.

-----------------------------------------------

You’re confused as why there’re so many EXO members in the hall, Krystal who tagged along with you can’t help but holding her breath to be able to meet her idols this close. You greeted them politely and when you saw Luhan, yes, you acknowledge that he’s attractive and it makes the butterflies in your stomach squirming around. But when your eyes managed to realized that there’s a wrecked pink backpack and its contents scattered all over the floor. You immediately squealed because....it was yours.

“OH MY GOD ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL.....Who’s done this to my bag?” You said, shocked by your bag’s condition now.

“Oh God....How mean~ The person who’s done this must be a cruel person!” Krystal continued.

“Kira-ya... Are you okay?” Luhan approached you and asked you with a soothing tone.

“This is too much! Who the hell..?! This is the second time already Kira-ya!” Chanyeol said while tightening his fist hard, trying to control his emotion.

“Ne... I’m okay, it’s just.. There are a lot of memories that this bag have for me hehe :D.. don’t worry Oppa, I’m quite strong” You said while smiling sweetly to Luhan and Chanyeol

“I’m sure I’ll track the culprit and make that person apologize properly to you Kira-ya!” Chanyeol said putting his fist together.

“Thanks Oppa,, but no... I don’t want to make any ruckus anymore, I can handle this, I’m sure after this that person won’t bully me again.” You said with a bitter smile.

Then, the short meeting ends there because the EXO members need to meet up with the CEO. You were screwed but the thoughts of buying a new bag slightly titillating you. The EXO members  are all saying ‘seeyou’ to you and Krystal. But, on the other hand, Luhan just smiled awkwardly to you, and you nodded formally in return. After that accident, you sighed hard while cleaning up the mess with Krystal’s help and decided to go back training. Krystal followed you and cheerfully amuses you from your dismay.

The hall was empty... A girl walks in... It’s Jiyeon... But, she is not smiling, nor showing her usual deep glare, now her face shows a great bewilderment and her eyes were filled with horror, indicating that something was not right....

------------------------------------------------------

After the meeting with the CEO, EXO’s members are back with their own practice. Their activity will be very busy this upcoming week and thus, they have to keep their health and do their best. All of them are practicing vigorously, except Luhan. He still feels anxious after what had happened in the hall.

Luhan’s POV :

........ This is the second time already Kira-ya!.....

 I remembered Chanyeol’s word to Kira, ‘Twice?! It happened twice?! Damn!’  I don’t have any mood for practicing that day because of that. ‘So, she has many rivals eh? But, that’s too much! What happened at the first time anyway? Do they all know?’ I sighed hard and decided to ask Chanyeol after-practice ‘But I’m quite confuse as why Chanyeol is not as cheerful as usual today’. Speaking of the devil Chanyeol directly came to me and sat by my side.

“Hyung.. You looked down...does something trouble you?” He asked me, with his calm voice.

“Umm.. Nope... Nothing... Wae?” I answered, putting my poker face with a smile on and pretend nothing happen.

“Does it relate with Kira’s bag-bully incident?” He asked straight-away to the point.

“Wh-Where... H-How did you...” I frowned and surprised by his sudden question and started to think. How the hell did he know it?!’

Haha... I guessed you’re surprised... Kris-Hyung told me. This morning i went to your dorm to pay a visit but when I’ve just in front of your dorm’s door, Just before I rang the bell, I heard you and Kris-hyung are talking about something, and It tickled my curiosity so, I asked Kris-Hyung and because he knew I’m Kira’s friend, he told me everything.” Chanyeol explained, while smirking to me. ‘Aish... that stupid tattler....’ I said to myself, stealthily cussing Kris.

“O.....I see... Well, because you’ve already knew... I want to ask you about something in matters too. May i?” I asked him, hoping he won’t refuse me.

“Umm.. Okay.. I guess... What do you want to know?” He asked me, but his eyes were hesitating.

“Well, just now you said that this was the second time Kira’s being bullied right?” I asked and he nodded so I continued, “So, what was the first? And How did that even happen?”

“Whoa... Hyung~ slow down...You’re too enthusiastic about this haha” He replied, and cleared his throat.

He started his story, on the day the first incident happened.

--------------------------------------------------------

Chanyeol’s POV:

I can see that Luhan hyung has a special feeling towards Kira, but he don’t want to admit it personally.  Well, I’m happy that I can help my hyung but, I feel strange talking about Kira to other people. ‘What is this feeling?’

=flashback start=

I have already waited for 30 minutes for Kira who just said she wanted to use the restroom. ‘It’s odd.’ You knew that girls usually used toilet for a longtime but it’s too long now. I wondered what she was doing there. Then I decided to come inside and looked for Kira. I stood in front of the ladies toilet, getting suspicious stares from all of the people there. I knocked once at the door and called Kira’s name.

Damn! Don’t tell me she left me -.-‘ I knocked once again, but still no answer, I became frustrated when someone patted my back, calling my name.

“Chanyeol-Oppa..” She said.

“Kira-ya....Where have you been?!” I asked her while turning my body to her. And I’m puzzled by the view in front of me. She’s soaked with water, there were some traces of white powder, which I thought was flour, all around her body and now she’s holding her towel on her head.

“Kira-ya?! What have happened to you?” I squealed, waiting for explanation from her.

“I don’t know, haha someone poured me water and flour when I’ve just entered the restroom” She answered with her usual cheerful tone but I know she's forcing her smile.

“Are you sure you are okay? Why haven’t you changed your clothes?” I asked with a worried face.

“I don’t bring any change Oppa...” She said with a shaky voice, proof that she was trembling.

“Ah...well, I remember having reserved sweatpants and hoodie in my practice room. C’mon!” I said to her, bringing her wrist with me, I don’t know but her cold hands feels right in my hand. I feel that it is right for me to hold her hand. After she got changed, we continue our hung up meals.

=end of flashback=

I told Luhan-hyung all the stories except my feelings /ofcourse/ and the meals after that. Luhan-hyung who listened seriously the whole time just nodded and sometimes mumbled something by himself and frowned. Then, suddenly he stand up and said to me that he needs to breath fresh air, but in my opinion he’s just using that as a reason to forsake his training, but I couldn’t care less

---------------------------------------------------------

Luhan’s POV :

Hearing all of Chanyeol’s story makes my heart hurt. I can’t even think how the burden holds her down all this time. 'It’s only been one month and she already got this obstacle?!'

I spazzed all place looking for Kira, I knew that ditching my practice is not a good idea but, then I also think  that leaving Kira all by herself is not a good idea too, so after a lot of contemplating I choose to search for Kira. I go from her training place, cafeteria, and library but I can’t find her anywhere until I realized the last place I met her... It’s the music room; I know someone was sitting in front of the piano and just when you wanted to enter the room, I heard she’s singing while playing the piano.

The song is Only Hope by Mandy Moore, She sings and plays it very smoothly and I can’t help but close my eyes and feels her alluring voice thoroughly. When the music stopped,I opened the door and I clapped loudly with my hands until I feel that my digits hurt.  She quickly turned her heads and sees me, her face was red, and I find it cute.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Your POV(You):

Sing to me the song of the stars.
Of your galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again.
When it feels like my dreams are so far
Sing to me of the plans that you have for me over again.

So I lay my head back down.
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours, I pray, to be only yours
I know now, you're my only hope.

You always love singing while playing the piano, after the accident you decided to stroll for a while then headed to the music room to sing. You stretch first, preparing your self to play the piano. You sing with a lot of emotions that had been piled up in your heart, and didn’t realize someone has been standing in front of the door. When you’re finished, you’re taken aback by the sudden clap and feels your face becomes hotter now.

“Good job Kira-ya~...” He said while radiating his gentle smile as always.

“Oppa..Aren’t you practicing?” You asked her with a confused expression

“Hehe I ditched the practice” He replied, standing in front of you and pressing some random notes.

“Ehh? Why? You’re going to be scolded then.”You said, feeling the butterflies started to fly in your stomach

“Well.. I don’t have the mood now, and... I just suddenly want to see you.” He cheesily said and continued, “May I sit?”

You just nodded and your heart started to pump, fluttering. After that, there was a comfortable silence lingers both of you as no one wants to talk. But suddenly he opened his mouth.

“I’m sorry Kira-ya....” He said, showing a sorry face.

“F-For what?” You asked back, although you think your heart might be exploded in no time but you still keep your calm face.

“For not being able to be with you when you ran into the bullies.” He remarks, he looks toward your eyes, sincerely.

Your face become so red again now, embarrassed by his words, “Why?.....” You bravely asked him.

His face shows that he didn’t know that was coming and he couldn’t find any reason to explain which you think was very cute of him and you giggled.

“Hahaha Oppa... stop making that face.. You don’t have to answer it.” You awkwardly laughed, and you feel totally nervous that time.

Then, he just smiled to you, showing his warm smile and the both of you laughed together....

"Hey...Teach me how to play the piano."..............

----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Author's note :

OH GOD FINALLY LOL! Chapter 7~~ How was it? Argh it's totally a failed chapter again T.T  I'm Sorry~~

And thanks so much for the comments and the subscribers~~ :D 7 subs on the 7th chapter :D I love you guys~~~ <3

Just wait for the next chapter~~~ but i'll be busy this week == so, i'm sorry that it will be a short update or no update at all~~ Hehehe ~~

Anw i'm so in love with B1A4 new repackaged title song now~~ Baby Good Night~~~~~~ the dancing2 in the moonlight part is damn so catchy!!! LOL

Well~ til' next time :D