What is Love?

Hexagonal Love

=Training Room=

You are taking a break after your music class in the training room. You can see the other trainees, including Krystal are diligently practiced their moves. You, who don’t really like a crowded place to dance, decided to wait for the other trainees to finish their routines. While waiting for the dance floor to be empty, your mind once again sank into yesterday’s events.

You remember how his hand ruffled your hair, how his forehead stick into yours and in no time you’re starting to blush again. ‘Sigh...’ You slightly sighed. There are two people in your mind right now, the first is obviously Luhan and the other... Well... you relive yesterday’s event when you meet Jiyeon at the entrance of this building.

=Flashback=

“Hah.. Hah.. Hah.. Ah..You’re here Jiyeon-a” You greeted her while controlling your breath.

“You... still don’t remember me?” She said calmly

You stopped a moment hearing her question then, “W-wait..what?! You’re Jiyeon right?”You asked her, frowned by her question

She just chuckled when you asked her, “Nope.. It doesn’t matter.” She said, smiling. But you know it’s not a sincere smile. She then walked to you, standing beside you and whisper slowly, “Choi-......No... Now, you like EXO’s Luhan, don’t you? Well, good luck.” She said and left you there alone. Befuddled by all the things she just said.

.

.

=End of Flashback=

------------------------------------

Sehun’s POV :

It’s so boring today. The other half (EXO M) are just departed to China for their schedules. “Luhan-hyung~.. What are you doing now?” I said to myself.

More over, all the hyungs are having their own activities now, since our recording in ‘Music Bank’ will be held at 8 pm. “Aishh... What should I do?” And then an idea came to my mind. Aha! Isn’t it the time for Kira to practice? I guess I’ll just go to the trainee’s training room and see her practice hehe.. I also want to know how the other trainees will react when they see me. ^^

I giggled to my own thoughts while walking to the training room. When i opened the room's door, i can recognize Kira immediately. All the trainees are surprised by my entrance and stopped their training. They whispered to each other but i can catch what they're talking about.

"Hey, what's Sehun Oppa doing here?" One trainee asked her friend

"I don't know.. look! he goes to Kira's seat." Another one said

I come to Kira's seat and said "Kira-ya~ What's up? you looked down today....Kira-ya~!"

--------------------------------------

Im Kira's POV(You):

Your daydream continue until you didn't realized someone entered the room and walked to you, when you heard someone calling your name and you suddenly jolted up from your seat and said "Yes saem!(teacher)".

Following that you heard a guy's laughter when he said." Hahahaha Kiraya~ it's me.. i'm not your saem.. what are you doing dazing off like that?"

"Ah.. Sehun-a... I'm sorry i don't know that it was you.. hehe. Hey.. it's rare for you to come in here.. what's wrong?" you asked him, embarassed by your actions

"Hahaha... I'm just bored Kira-ya~ Luhan-hyung and the other EXO M members were already departing to China... my members are leaving me alone too, so i decided to come here and check up on you hehe" he said doing his usual aegyo.

"Oh.. I see.. wait so, you just come here because you don't have another choice? How mean~~" You jokingly said to him and remebered something. You called Krystal whom you knew is a crazy fans of EXO and introduced her to Sehun.

"Krystal, this is Sehun, you met her once right? and Sehun-a this is Krystal, my trainee friend." You said

"Hi, Krystal~ I'm Sehun. Nice to meet you" Sehun said

"H-Hello, I'm Krystal. Nice to meet you too." She said sheepishly.

"So, How's your practice going?" Sehun asked you

"Well.. Good. I'm just waiting for some space to dance." You answered

"Great. If you don't mind i need to talk to you about something." He stated while, again, showing his aegyo

"Aish.. You know, at first you look cute with that, but after seeing it continuously it's calling for a punch~ hahaha" you said while laughing and said, "Okay, I'll go with you.. Mian(Sorry), Krystal-a~ I'll catch up with you later~"

Sehun takes you to the backyard of SM' building, he looked like he wants to start a story but, he hesitates. You said to him that it was okay if he don't want to tell you but he just fiddling his fingers nervously. You waited for a long time in an awkward silence and then started to daydream again. You remember the Jiyeon's talk and keep replaying the last sentence she told you....

.........“Choi-......No... Now, you like EXO’s Luhan, don’t you? Well, good luck.”...............

'For God sake! How can she even knows about Luhan?! Am i that easy to read? And what's with that 'Choi' thing?!'...But, unfortunately, you don't get any answers from your brainstorming and decided to think another things. And your mind slowly flew to one of the lead vocalist of EXO M, Luhan....... You know you are relieved when you heard what Sehun've told you before about EXO M being out in China for a while. Because, you don't think you can handle your heart if he shows up in front of you again. You think, you should use this week to deceive your heart and not to think about Luhan before sleeping anymore. You sighed at your own thoughts, because this time you know that it is love, a feeling that you, yourself can't bear to be guaranteed. You only see love as a double-edged knife which can suddenly stab you from every direction. That's why you resent love, but now, you understand that love can't be avoided in your life, can it?...When you think about the past....

'Wait... Past?!.....' You said to yourself and remembered Jiyeon's question...

“You... still don’t remember me?”.............

'Wait.. what is that?' You asked yourself, but you still can't find any answer..... You sighed very hard this time when you heard Sehun finally opening his mouth to speak. And you immediately turned your head to his...leaving your own imagination.

----------------------------------------------------

"Kira-ya~.. I don't think that this is a right feeling... but do you know what is love?" he asked you with a very low-shaky voice

"Hmmm..? Well, i think.... love is a feeling when you don't want the other person you love feels hurt? Well, i'm not quite sure too...I mean it's not always the same for every people." You said to him, startled by his question and start rambling

"Is it? Well... How if... How if i....i feel this 'love' to a person whom i should not have the feeling with?' He asked you, almost mumbling

"Well, in my opinion, it's not bad at all, i mean.... everyone has rights, hasn't they? haha.. c'mon... cheer up! you're not the usual Sehun that i know, Sehun-a~" you said, while attempting to enlighten the atmosphere

"Really?" He asked, while pouting

"Yeah~, but to my curiousity... who is it Sehun-a?" You asked him.

"It's.. It's Luhan-hyung..." He said. with a very low voice... nearly inaudible but you still can hear it.

You shocked with his answer.. It's Luhan?! Wait......Luhan?! You struggled to find a reply for him.. and when you think of something....

"Hey~~!! What are you guys talking about? Is it me? me? hahahaha" Chanyeol suddenly appeared out of nowhere, he can't read the situation =="

"C'mon.... Why are you guys stay still like a statue? Let's go find somethin' to eat! I'm starving~~ hehe" He smirked

"Uhm.. uhm... O-Okay i guess... Let's go Kira." Sehun said stuttering

"O-Okay.."You answered, stuttering too. On the way, both you and Sehun just stay in silent while Chanyeol blabbering this and that, you feel a lil bit ache in yout chest when the thoughts of Sehun liking Luhan appeared in your mind....

'Actually..... What is Love?' You murmured by yourself, not wanting anyone to hear it......

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Author's Note : Another failed chapter. T.T... I'm hinting HunHan here... but Sorry, for all Hunhan's shipper~ it's just a temporary feeling hahaha.. Sehun's just trying to find his orientation~~ And yeah,, sorry for the short update because i suffered a flu today... T.T,, but for you guys i finally finish the 4th chapter~~ Thank you again for the comments and the subscriber :D :3 I love you guys~~ In the next chapter you will be told about Ungwi's and Jiyeon's background more~ so stay tune~ but don't worry Luhan's back in Chapt. 5 :D