Honesty

Hexagonal Love

One month has passed since you started your life as a trainee. And now you know that the way of being a star is not as easy as flipping your hand’s palm.

There is a goal to be pursued, with many fiery competitions among the trainees. They will see you as a threat when you’re one step ahead but, if you’re being caught off-guard, you will be left behind, as simple as that. Yet, you know that befriending them is the least that you can do.

Moreover, with all the suffer you got from training which draining your spirit physically and mentally, you still have to underwent many troubles upon your life, which are totally driving you mad. Now you don’t want to take a wrong choice and make another fuss. So, what should you do?

----------------------------------------

You are on your break now, you walk towards the cafeteria with an exhausted look. You have too much thoughts and too much burden this week so, you only can sleep for just 4 hours every night.

Since his confession, Sehun doesn’t really want to open his heart again, (thanks to chanyeol oppa -.-). Another point is that there are bullies and you have to keep your eyes keen every time to avoid disaster. You stopped pondering about Jiyeon’s sentence, because it makes your head hurts. And although you don’t want to admit that you missed someone, you can’t resist you’re missing someone.... 'Luhan-Oppa has not come home..’ ‘you thought to yourself. With a floating step, you don’t know that a trolley is coming into your direction and......

*BUMP! You fell down and hit your hard.

“Aish.. Why do I always get bad luck walking in this building...”You said, rubbing your .

A door open to your side, and a beautiful girl came out.

“What’s that noise?” the girl said.

You immediately realized who that girl is; it’s one of Girls' Generation members, Seohyun-unnie! You’re too shocked to say anything and just stared her with your mouth open.

“Hey, Is there something wrong with me? You looked like you just saw a ghost. Haha... Who are you? Can you stand up?” she said while smiling warmly to you and offered her hand to help you

“I-I’m sorry, I’m Im Kira a new trainee. A-Anyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim.” You squealed as you see the beauty in front of you.

“Haha... no need to be so tense, I’m SNSD’s Seohyun. Nice to meet you.” She said with the same smile as before.

You’re dazzled by her good figure and her warm personality. You’re talking to a member of a BIG STAR for GOD sake....

----------------------------------------

=Incheon Airport=

Luhan and the other EXO M members are back to Korea today. They’re all but Luhan, wearing their brightest smiles now, thinking that they will meet their other-halfs, practicing and playing together again.

Luhan himself is rather down, his talk with Ungwi didn’t go like what he had expected. He tried to search for him by coming to 2PM’s performance but he couldn’t find him anywhere. He knew that it should be better to ask Kira directly when he meet her again, but there’s something that keep bothering Luhan’s mind about Ungwi’s response before, it seemed suspicious and Ungwi’s face that time... even though, he always keep his coldness but that time, Luhan saw sorrows in his eyes.

“What’s wrong Luhan? Still thinking about Kira?” Kris asked him and startled Luhan

“Shh.. Kris-a, don’t be too loud. I don’t want the others to know.” He answered with small pout

“C’mon, cheer up! The others are wondering, too. Why the hell you’re in a bad mood when we’re in China but, we’re back now, you can meet her again and everything’s gonna be alright. Believe me.” Kris said, reassuring Luhan with a soft tone.

“I know that Kris-a... Thanks” Luhan said, showing his gratitude to his great leader and s.

To everyone surprise, there are many fans awaited them. Luhan’s puzzled because there’s no any announcement that indicates they will be back to Korea today. But when he saw a tall guy holding an ‘EXO M’ banner, he can’t help but laughed.

-------------------------------------------

Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun are waiting for EXO M’s return. They chatted happily and recognized that their long awaited another-half have arrived.

“Hyung~!!!!” Sehun ran immediately to Luhan after he had seen him

“Sehun-a..Hahaha how’ve you been? It’s only two weeks but you’ve missed me this much? :D” Luhan said, jokingly ruffle his beloved dongsaeng’s hair.

“A-Anieyo~ I don’t miss hyung that much. I missed the other hyungs more!” Sehun pouted while doing ‘meh-rong’ to Luhan.

“Hahahaha. Aigoo...My cute dongsaeng.” Luhan flicked Sehun’s forehead with his fingers.

They all chit-chatted happily to express their longing feeling for each other. Not far from their place, Ungwi who has just got back from China too, see them and said

“What a bunch of stupid derps....”

----------------------------------------------

“Krystal-a... I just met with Seohyun-Unnie from SNSD just now~ can you believe it?!” You said to Krystal who had just finished her practice.

“Really?! How come you’re not calling me?” She pouted, expressing her jealousy.

“Hehe I’m sorry, it just happened so fast, I don’t even know what should I do that time :P” you scratched your head, feeling sorry for Krystal

“Huh..Fine~, I’ll do the same if I met her though :P” she said.

After your meeting with Seohyun, whom you thought was a kind-hearted, warm and loveable girl. She invited you to watch her rehearsal and became closer with her in no time. You even exchanged your number with her. ‘Indeed..... a great role model for me..’ You though to yourself.

“Hey, have you heard that EXO M is coming back today? Your Luhan-Oppa hahahaha” Krystal said, teasing you with her jokes

“Yea, I’ve heard the rumours, and stop with that joke Kryss..” You said to her, slightly blushing with her remark.

Since being a trainee, your relationship with Krystal grows closer everyday. She is a great girl, a great listener and advice-giver. And eventually both of you become a best friend. You had already told her about all the matters that are bothering you, including Sehun’s, Luhan’s and Jiyeon’s. And she told you about her past, her problems too. She’s a great friend that can’t be replaced now......

Upon hearing the news about the returning EXO M, your heart fluttered a bit, hoping to see that someone’s face fast.

------------------------------------------------------------

The next day.... =EXO M's Dorm=

Luhan's POV :

"Guys~~ C'mon... wake up!! We have to go to the CEO' office fast y' know." I exclaimed, wiping my sweat as the effort of waking five guys up is not an easy task at all.

"*yawning~~~ Hyung.. it's very very very... TOO RARE to see you up this early. What's gotten into you?" The main vocal, Chen, asked me, while still rubbing his eyes from drowsiness.

"Well, i just think it's good to get up early sometimes.. C'mon don't beat around the bush! wash-off and let's go!" I said, strictly.

"Luhan-a... Cool down, it's not like she will be gone if you're late to meet her...." Kris said while preparing his cloth.

I got surprised by Kris sudden explanation and overreacted by covering his mouth, I laugh awkwardly and tugging Kris to come out with you.

"Kris... Please.... I still don't know about this feeling yet. I think i fall in love but, i....can't accept that i fall in love again... i know this is crazy.. so.. please..." I said with an endured voice.

"Well... O....Kay.. I won't tease you anymore, but isn't it too naive to not accepting that it's love?" Kris said while raising one of his eyebrows

"Thanks...but I.. I don't know..." I muttered the word slowly..

-------------------------------------------------------

They finally arrived at SM, but at the moment Luhan stepped out the van, three gorgeous girls stepped out from the building too.

"Seohyun-a...." Luhan said. surprised by the sudden meeting

"Ei..Luhan-Oppa. Annyeong :), it's been a long time" She said, with her usual sincere smile

They are Tiffany, Seohyun and Taeyeon, the ladies from Girl's Generation, SM' most popular girl group, going-off to their own schedule. They chatted warmly, with a feeling of meeting old-friends. 'Til Seohyun said, "Um.. Oppa.. i have to go to my next schedule... So, see you again.. Hwaiting!" She said making a fighting pose with her hands and set out with her van.

Seeing that scene, sehun sulked by himself and think that in this world there'll be no place for him anymore. Then, his phone vibrates, there's a text from you.

From : Kira^o^                                                                                                                                                                                                  received at 10.12

Topic : Phone number :D

  Sehun-a~ What r u doing now? Have EXO M arrived yet?.... And, please send me Luhan-Oppa's and Chanyeol-Oppa's number :D Thanks Sehun-a~ see you~ take care~                       

"Hey, hey, Sehun-a~ Who's that? your girlfriend? haha." Luhan suddenly standing in front of Sehun. It made Sehun squealed and said ," No-Nobody Hyung... It's just.. some friends yeah,,,," He nervously answered.

"Oh~ C'mon.. I'm just teasing you~ Hahaha" Luhan jokingly added then ruffling Sehun's hair again.

"*Sigh~~~... Things has gotten too complicated now...." Sehun said, while replying Kira's message. After that, they all entered the building.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Krystal-a~ Do you see my backpack? I thought i left it here...O.O" You said while searching for your bag.

"Umm.. Sorry.. But No, Why?" She said.

"Hmm.. It's weird~~ Well.. My belongings are there obviously." You said while pouting~

You searched hard but you can't find it anywhere, and thought again that maybe you left it in the hall. So, you dragged Krystal with you and go to the hall

"*Sigh~ you're too carelees Kira-ya~~" Krystal said, can't withstand your grumble and followed you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Surprisingly, Chanyeol do not talk much that day. He kept his mouth shut along their way to the CEO office. They come to the hall when they saw a horrible things ahead of them.

A pink backpack is screwed to pieces, its contents are scattering everywhere, the bag itself was torned by many kinds of sharp objects and poured by some rotten eggs liquid that made it smelled really nasty, the towel was torned badly, the CDs were all broken and detached from their cases. and worst of all the books are burned to ashes. It's really a cruel sight.

       >>this is the pink bag~

The EXO members are too shocked with the scene. Chanyeol, as a carefree guy move forward checking the bag, he pulled up the bag and see a keychain with a glass layer at the edge, there's a name written inside the glass and it spelled....'Im Kira ^^'

"Who... the hell...?!" Chanyeol mumbled his words.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Author's note : Aiiih~~~ Finally THE 6th HAHAHAHA *Sigh~ It's really hard for me to make this one haha :D thanks for the comments and the subscribers~~ I ccan't live this fic without you guys :D Love you~~~<3. So.. How about this chapter? Fun? hehe~~ the last char is here ~ It's Seohyun~~~~ She's just sooo adorable in Taetiseo hehe :3 the next chapter will be more fluffy i guess lol so just wait for it~ oh and seeing Hunhan in SM Town L.A concert makes me write down all the Hunhan's part again trollolololol ~ anyway Have fun reading~~ wait for the 7th~ I will work hard! Thanks :D and sorry for the errors again:P