Going Crazy..

Hexagonal Love

=In the Past=

You see many scenes replaying before you....*flashed

You see a long corridor......*flashed

You see Ungwi talking to a girl....*flashed

You see yourself standing in front of a door, hearing................

“Nah~, I don’t like her...I'm just playing all of these times, I just used her to fill my spare time... well, if she grew a feeling for me, than it’s a proof that I’m popular hahaha” Someone laughed, you don’t know but upon hearing that sentence, you feel a great despair.

When you realized how you once loved him, how he caressed your cheek, how..... and it turned into a blur....

--------------------------------------------------

“Aaaahh!” You jumped-off of your sleep and figured out that it was a dream.. a really bad dream.

--------------------------------------------------

=In China=

Luhan is pacing back and forth continuously since he finished his schedule that day. Even when he is doing his schedule he can’t concentrate well on it.  And honestly, he knows what the reason behind his action.....It’s Im Kira......Since the time, she accidentally bumped into him, he can’t forget her smiles, her voice when she called him ‘Oppa’ and the last time he met her. It was epic; even he didn’t know where he got such courage when he met Kira that day. And her response was actually predictable; she left you behind, she dumped you.

“*Sigh... What should I say when I meet her again?” Luhan said, while pacing faster than before

“What’s the matter?” A guy who turned to be the Chinese group leader, asked him

“No-Nothing..” Luhan is surprised by his leader sudden appearance and stuttered.

“C’mon.. I’ve been observing you for a while while we were recording the interview and you didn’t show any interest in the questions at all. What’s wrong? You know you can always tell your leader..” The tall guy said, patting your back

“It’s just....Kris-a... I think I fell in love...again...” Luhan mumbled the words slowly, and stopped his pace

“Really? And why aren’t you confessing to her this time?” Kris asked him, wondering

Luhan, frowned by his leader’s question said, “C’mon Kris.. You know I’m an idol now.. what if the news broke out? And don’t say you don’t remember what happened to.......Seohyun before?!” Luhan said, while hesitating a moment to say a girl’s name.

“Well....it’s a lie if I said I didn’t remember it... But... you should not deceive your heart forever Luhan-a.. But.. Out of curiosity, how about that girl? Does she love you the way you do?” He asked Luhan to ensure his opinion.

“I-I don’t know... I think she may hate me now... Haha” Luhan answered and laughed a bitter laugh.

There’s a silence wrapped around both of Luhan and Kris after that, both people are thinking deeply about their own thoughts when Luhan started to pace again. Kris, who can’t bear to see one of s thinks too much, feels that it was his duty to enlighten Luhan’s mood a little and decided to take him out for a walk.

Luhan agreed to Kris’ invitation because he also thinks that he needs to refresh his mind a little, and he also wants to explore the town more, seeing how much he has missed his own native country. Both of them walked together watching the sun set down when Luhan saw a familiar looking guy in front of the convenience store just three doors away from him. It’s Jin Ungwi.

----------------------------------------------------

Jin Ungwi’s POV:

I sighed when I received the letter from the JYP’s CEO which had me to go to China to learn the language there and accompanying 2PM as their back dancer on their performance.

And here I am, stupidly grumbling to myself as why did I agree to go in the first place. I just got out from a store when I heard someone’s calling my name. I turned my head the voice direction and recognize that it was Luhan and someone I don’t know, walking toward my place.

“Ungwi-shi! It’s really a coincidence to meet you here. What are you doing here?” He greeted me, while smiling

“Well.. I’m standing here...I have to go now, bye.” I can’t care more about his greeting and decided to go back.

 But he grabbed my fist and said, “Ungwi-shi.. Wait.. if you don’t mind I want to talk to you about something...”

“Well I do mind..so, let me go.” I answered once again with my usual stare.

“W-Wait! It’s about Kira.” He immediately said, and it made me stopped my move.

“Just talk to him for a moment, he won’t do any harm to you, Ungwi-shi” the tall guy said to me.

“Sigh.....this is totally annoying..” I murmured to myself and continued, “Well, what do you want to talk about her?”

“Thank you Ungwi-shi but, let’s just find a more comfy place to talk, okay?” Luhan said, relieved that I finally accepting his request.

---------------------------------------------------------

=In a nearby café=

“Ok, now spill it.” I said, showing that I don’t have any patience more.

“Well.. um... please tell me more about Kira in high-school, you were her high-school friend, aren’t you?” He asked me, when his friend was searching another place to sit on, doesn’t want to intrude us.

“What do I get for telling you that?” I wittily asked him

“Well, um, nothing I guess but.... I think if you tell me now, then I guess next time you can come to SM easily as my friend, because I guess I will need your help more in the future.. How about that?” He said

“Huh...And you think that’s useful for me? Whatever.. you keep your promise, I’ll tell you now because I don’t want to waste my time more with this stupid matter.” I said, actually I, myself, don’t really know why the hell I want to tell him about Kira, because usually I’ll just shrugged my shoulder off and leave.

“Well, what do you want to know about her?” I asked him, still didn’t show any interest regarding the matter.

“How’s she in school? And was she popular? Or more importantly, had she had a boyfriend before? How about now?” Luhan asked continuously when you frowned.

“Let’s see... She’s just so-so in school, she’s a work-a-holic, who will always work hard whenever she got the task although in my opinion she don’t really gifted with any skills, and for me... no, she’s not that popular, nevertheless she had had a boyfriend before, but she is single now. And from those questions I can see that you have a crush on her. Next.” I answered him with my bored look, i called the waiter and ordered some drink without paying any attention to his response. But, I can see he’s blushing and smiling like an idiot. How stupid.

“Really? How did she meet her ex-boyfriend, I mean How was him to her? And Why did they break-up?” He asked me again, now with more concerned looks.

“You’re the type of guy who loves to put your into someone’s life, aren’t you? Well....It’s all started in our 1st year as freshmen in our high-school....(A scene flashed in my mind)

"You're an you know that?!" I said, trying hard to release myself from people's hold

"So? Everything that you've said to me won't change anythings! Hahahaha" He said and laughed at the same time

------------------------------------------

"Ungwi-ya.... I'm sorry just please, don't.... don't hate him...." Kira cried in front of me, shaking her head

-------------------------------------------

"It's not me!! I don't do anything wrong!!" Jiyeon shouted at me

-------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry.. i can't be with you...as you wanted me to be....." A girl laying on a bed with all medical devices said to me, holding my hands.

-------------------------------------------------

Luhan's POV:

I waited him to talk about Kira's past but he suddenly stopped speaking, it looked like he just drowned into his own world..

"Ungwi-shi? What's wrong? you looked pale..." I said to him, standing up and try to shake his shoulder

He suddenly back to the reality by blinking his eyes, jolted up from his seat and said..

"Forget about the promise.. I have to go." he said, and walking to the door fast, leaving myself and Kris in that place, dumbfounded about what had just happened.

---------------------------------------------

=Back in Korea =

Im Kira's POV(You):

It's a bad day for you. First, a bad dream, and then the mentor's strict comments about your singing and now, you forgot to bring your wallet with you again so, you're starving to death. Well, truthfully, you know that you can't focus in everything you do today. Sehun's talk to you, your feelings to Luhan and even JIyeon's sentence. It's really driving you nuts.

"Aigooo... I'm sooooo hungry~..........If i knew this would happen I should have not let Winnie stop being my delivery-man~ Aishh!" You squealed. puffing your cheek hard and blew some air to your hair. Then, you decided to take a short walk outside the SM Building, and even thinking of going home to take your wallet. You subconciously walked toward the zebra-cross [which still shows a sign that warned you not to pass], without looking at the traffic light because you're busy with your own mind... and suddenly a hand grabbed you and turned you around, making your position, slightly hugging him.

You just showed an aghasted face when you see your helper.. It's Chanyeol..you immediately released yourself from his grip.

"C-Chanyeol Oppa... why are you here?" you said, trying to overcome the awkwardness

"Do you want to die?!" He shouted at you then continued with a sorry face after seeing your shocked expression,
"I'm sorry Kira-ya~.. i didn't mean to shout at you.. Hehe.. Just forget what happened just now, okay? Have you eaten? If you haven't let's get a bite now~ My treat hehe :D" Chanyeol said with a big grin on his face, you smiled and nodded to him.

Being with Chanyeol, you feel like you're having a childhood friend.....or more like having an older brother that can always protect you.

Before you started to go with Chanyeol, you decided to go to the toilet first... but suddenly, inside the toilet, a bucket of water poured from right beside you, followed with flours from the other toilet. Then, you heard some giggles, and footsteps that are leaving you alone in the toilet
...Indeed.. a BAD day for you...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Author's note : Well here it is...Chapter 5! Hahahaha I made this chapter longer i guess but sorry for the failed ending T.T,, finding inspiration to write is soo hard :P... well inspite of being too blunt~ i still need your comments and love <3 LOL ~~ well my flu does get better today~ hopefully it will be fully healed tomorrow~ and i think i need to exercise more since i'm feeling fatter nao ==" Well,, how about Ungwi's past? hehe curious yet? :P,, sorry for teasing you guys.. but here's a hint : "JIyeon and Kira's ex have something to do with Ungwi's past~" LOL and yeah til here you can figured out who did the water and flour to Kira, right? hehe :D so.. til next time~~

p.s : sorry for the errors too, i don't double-check it T.T