Explanation & Surprise

Hexagonal Love

*a/n : Jeongmal Jweisonghamnida T.T, it was a busy month for me T.T I can’t update daily as I was used to before. I have to go to school, make some preparations for college, etc. *sigh~ can’t I live in peace once? *Sorry I’m just rambling. Anyway~ here’s the new update :D thanks for the new subs, readers and comments anyway :D I hope you’ll enjoy my story. Anyway, I’ve edited and added some sentences in some chapters to make the story more understandable~ *I’m sorry for the inconvenience T.T *I’m just an amateur

______________________________________________

Back to Jiyeon and Ungwi’s talk in ‘Twinkle’ Hotel

Inside, Jiyeon and Ungwi quickly find their way towards the restaurant. Jiyeon asked for the V.I.P. room so that their small talks won’t be disturbed by someone’s eavesdropping or coming. Ungwi just scoffed when he entered the room because, he thinks that it was too extravagant to use a big room just for a small talk. But, on the other side, Jiyeon is filthy rich. Her father was one of the richest men in Korea who held an automotive company. So, he didn’t care too much about it.

“Now.  Spill the beans! What do you want to talk so badly?” Ungwi ask Jiyeon rashly while folding his arms over his chest.

“Kira... I think she falls in love again...” Jiyeon replied, whispering.

“What? How can you be so sure? You’re not even her friend, aren’t you?” Ungwi stated, again using his blank face.

“It’s... actually my feeling at first. But, when I’m in the middle of observing her. I realized that she’s often twitching and blushing when ‘this guy’ is around.” Jiyeon replied back with anxiousness now, and she keeps looking at her watch.

“Ok... honestly I don’t really care. But, who is this ‘guy’ you’re talking about? And can’t you stay still? You’re a pain for my eyes, you know?” Ungwi exclaimed, saying harsh words which clearly ineffective against Jiyeon as she keeps her nervousness face with her.

“Aish.. Promise me. You won’t tell others........” To this remark Ungwi just nodded.

“ I’ll tell you everything now. But you have to help me afterwards.” Jiyeon continued, with his folded arms Ungwi just stared at her while thinking that something suspicious is going on.

“Okay... Just in ...*checking watch* 45 minutes more, there will be a birthday party to be held here....” Jiyeon said, making it short but informative enough for Ungwi to understand the whole case. She then slightly gasps.

“And what’s the point of telling me that?” Ungwi cutted Jiyeon, with a furrowed brow.

“Jin Ungwi! Just shut up and listen! I’m getting to it!” Jiyeon exploded as she is being impatient too. Ungwi then snapped his fingers to make Jiyeon continue her story.

After that, Jiyeon goes explaining everything.

 From the very start. How she accidentally meet Kira, then her plan of observing Kira, Her ‘tests’ and the odds of the ‘tests’, Chanyeol and Krystal, Sehun, everything that she has been discovered until now. Including Kira’s crush......’the guy’s name and how Kira will act in front of him. Jiyeon explained it so fast, but since Ungwi’s auditory sense is amazing (he can hear a small creak from 5 m apart), so it seems that he catches every of her points.

“Well... this is totally unbelievable. You still remember right? That time, when she had sworn in front of me and that jerk 3 years ago. That she won’t fall in love again? And now, this?  I can’t believe it..... I can’t believe it until I see it with my own eyes.” Ungwi said. His glare narrowed, his brows furrowed, telling that he’s thinking about something.

 “Good then, for your record, she will attend the party that I’ve told you before here, at 6. So, if you want to know deeper, you have to help me find a way to attend the party.” Jiyeon said, again eyeing her watch to see the time. It is 5.50 now.

“*sigh.....Tsk, *thinking hard...I think... I’ve heard someone in my company talking about a party somewhere... wait. .. Just let me call my own sunbaes.” Ungwi answered, holding out his phone and started to push some numbers and call someone. Jiyeon just nodded in response and took out her phone too. She called her father’s secretary to bring her dress and a man’s tux as a preparation for the party. She also asked her to bring some stylists to make them more appealing, if they were really going to the party, of course.

Luckily, her call worth it. Ungwi’s sunbaes, who turns out to be 2PM members are invited to the party too. But, since three of the members couldn’t come tonight, there are three invitations unused.  And both of them gladly accepted the invitation itself.

 They met with 2PM shortly after they get their make-up done. While walking Jiyeon and Ungwi finally saw the one who celebrated her birthday. Yoona and her members.

“Ungwi-ya... I still have something that I forgot to tell you before.” Jiyeon said, her face tensed.

“What now?” Ungwi replied, confused by her sudden mood swings.

“She... Seo Juhyun, I’ve heard that she’s ‘his’ ex...” Jiyeon said, pointing a girl with her chin, her tone indicates that she’s having a bad premonition.

“Whose ex?” Ungwi replied, still calm as ever.

“Who else?! You fool! Wait... But, I wonder if they still have any feelings toward each other now.”Jiyeon continued as she flipped her phone and showed a terrified face afterwards.

“Aa...Well, she’s just an ex anyway, what’s the big problem? And what now? Your face looked like you’ve seen a ghost. -.-“ Ungwi shrugged, tucking his hands in his pockets.

“Come here! This is bad. Someone is trying to stir up some troubles in this party.” She said, pulling Ungwi with her.

“Wait. What? I mean how could you know?”Ungwi gave-off a bewildered face as he totally doesn’t understand what’s what right then.

“My informants told me that someone changed the party event tonight, it’s a couple-kiss event and the first list goes to Luhan and that Seohyun. Got it now?” Jiyeon explained while entering the grand hall, she looks like a professional spy to Ungwi, as he just shrugged and followed Jiyeon.

“So? What’s the big rush? Aren’t they just ex?” Ungwi asked when they finally stopped at the corner.

“Aish... That’s why? Obviously, someone’s trying to make Kira watch the kiss and I don’t want that!” Jiyeon my waist, while I just frowned.

“Okay... So, you’re implying that you want to help Kira avoiding a mental breakdown?” To this remark Jiyeon just nodded, she still looking at her phone. “I don’t believe you.” Ungwi said, nonchalantly. He smelled something was not right. He feels that he’s trapped in someone’s plan right now, while he didn’t know anything.

“Whatever... I don’t have anytime for your suspicion. I have to go to meet my informant now.” Jiyeon said, her face still look as calm as before but somehow Ungwi could see her anxiety.

Ungwi decided to pull out his phone and text Kira, the least thing that he could do now is not to let Kira come in this whatsoever party which he has a bad feeling about. He hopes, she will grant his request just this once...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chanyeol’s POV:

‘So... Now I know that Kira has been invited by Luhan-hyung to come to this party. How fortunate of me’ I smirked by my own thoughts after reading Kira’s reply, and continued my walk to the Noonas place to make my plan perfect.

“Noona~, Don’t you think you should make a nice couple event in your birthday. It will be fun.” I said Yoona, with my usual cheerful tone.

“Aigoo, Chanyeol-a...You’re very energetic today too huh? Well, what do you suggest?” She replied while ruffling my hair, I have to lower my back when she did that though, then I smiled.

“Hehe... Of course Noona~ it’s noona Birthday anyway~ Umm, how about a pocky-kiss event? Just like a couple game hehe, it must not be a real couple anyway. And I want you to put Luhan hyung name on the list for treating noona a meal yesterday.” I said, putting my best cheeky smile, slightly grinning.

“Hahahaha... Ok ok, arasseo~ but, why Luhan? You have some grudges for your hyung? LoL, wait, I think I’ve found a great idea for Luhan’s couple, kekekeke” She said, while drifting-off to her members place.

I smirked. I know that Yoona noona is a mischievous girl, and I, myself can already guess who will be Luhan’s hyung couple. ‘Now, the last thing to do is to make Kira see the couple event.’

Actually, I don’t know why I’m doing this thing. It’s just I don’t like the idea of Kira and Luhan hyung being together. It’s somehow sickening me. I’ve asked someone to observe Kira for me, and from the information I got, It’s still 50:50 whether Kira’s feeling toward my hyung is true or not. And somehow, I can sense Luhan-hyung holds the same thing for her. Well, long story short, I don’t want that to happen. But, I couldn’t find why. I’m just following my heart now, and somewhere deep inside, I have a voice telling me  ‘Keep that girl away from Luhan, otherwise, you will regret it for the rest of your life’

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to present state...

Im Kira’s POV(You):

‘I knew it. This thing happens again to me. Huh... I’m a fool. Yeah, I know that.’ You clenched your palm with a bitter smile. You are in your room right now, sitting soullessly on your bed, staring at the vague sky outside the window. It’s still 2 at dawn, and you can’t sleep at all. Your feel that your mind is filled with a maze, a maze that even how hard you try to escape from it, you can’t.

You look at the calendar next to your cabinet and found a mark on the June, 7th. It’s today. Your birthday date. You keep thinking, why such an accident happened when it’s your birthday? ‘Am I doomed this year?’ You asked yourself.

When you replayed the scene in your eyes, you see Luhan and Seohyun kissing, and suddenly it changes into an unconscious Luhan. You feel some pressures in your eyes right now, but you hold it in. Too many things happened yesterday, Ungwi, Jiyeon, Chanyeol, but those can’t give you any answers as what the hell is happening in your life right now.

You sighed, trying to calm your mind. Actually, when you’re relaxed, you know that the kissing thing is not bothering you so much. ‘It’s a kiss which happens in a party, people can tell there’s nothing serious about it right?’ You think. Although you know that you feel a little bit agitated by the fact that Luhan kissed Seohyun who is better than you in many ways. And of course,... jealousy. You can’t deny it.

But, the real thing that makes your heart hurt even to imagine it is when Luhan was pinned under the pole. You feel anxious to what will happen to Luhan afterwards because after the incident, Luhan was immediately brought to the hospital to ensure he’s safe. And you, in the middle of a shock, were brought home by Chanyeol. You don’t even know what hospital where Luhan was. You also feel regrets, that if you have been 5 seconds sooner to warn him, this won’t happen.

Though your eyes grow hot when you’re thinking about Luhan, you know you’re strong, so you won’t cry. You promised yourself to ask Sehun or Chanyeol about Luhan’s whereabouts when the real morning comes.

--------------------------------------------------------

It’s 7 in the morning, and you feel yourself totally sleepy because you only can sleep for 2 hours. You stretched your body a bit before walking out from your room. After you’ve finished your morning habits, you take your phone to ask Chanyeol about Luhan’s condition, but just before you start to type, a message come. And to your surprise it’s from Chanyeol

From : Chanyeol Oppa                                                                   received at 09.12

Topic : Morning ^^

 Good Morning Kira ^^ How was your sleep? Say... are you busy today? If you’re not, I have an extra ticket to LOTTE world~ wanna come? :D

You giggled at his message, he is always cheerful. Even in his text you can sense the cheerfulness which you think was contagious. After thinking about your own schedule that day, you decided to accept his invitation and ask him about Luhan when you meet him there.  

Afterwards, you texted Sehun about Luhan’s condition, just to assure yourself and redeem your worries. But, somehow Sehun is not replying at all.

Strange.

----------------------------------------------------------

=In LOTTE World Entrance=

(The Way) --> Listen to this song now while reading, it pictures Chanyeol's feeling XD*though he hasn't recognized it yet XD

You arrived at the meeting place earlier. You wear your pink cardigan, with a simple soft-colored t-shirt, jeans, flats and put your hair pony-tailed. In addition, you’re also putting on your headphone, so you can’t hear voices clearly.  While you’re humming some random songs, suddenly you feel someone’s hands wrapped your eyes while taking down your headphone then you heard someone’s whispering into your ear, “Guess who?” a male voice, sounding a cheerful tone.

 At first, you’re just too shocked to answer his question and just stood still but after you heard his laugh, you immediately know that it was Chanyeol. He’s wearing a full black clothing disguise so that people won’t recognize him.

“Ya! Oppa~ Stop it! You almost scared me to death you know.” You said, pouting hard, puffing your cheeks

“Mian Kiraya~ It’s just you’re so funny haha, your shocked look is so precious lol it should be captured and everyone will laugh seeing it.” He said, still laughing. You just snorted at his remark and without saying anything walked into park entrance.

“Kiraya~ Wait me~~” You heard Chanyeol called you and just giggled by yourself.

You and Chanyeol are both theme park hardcore-player, so both of you played every rides in the park itself until you are exhausted and gasping for a fresh air and break. You felt really happy that day, all of your worries about Luhan and everything floated in seconds. But, after you remembered your true intentions of coming there, when Chanyeol was back from the restroom, you eagerly asked him, “Oppa, How’s Luhan Oppa condition?” You asked, putting your innocent face, hoping that you didn’t show your worries

Upon hearing the question, Chanyeol’s face-color changes. His smile disappeared. You wondered what happened, and your anxiety starting to rise followed by your negative-thoughts. But instead of asking another question, you just waited for his answer.

“*Sigh.... Well, he’s awake already, the doctor said that he got a mild concussion but nothing too serious, he just need to stay in the hospital for 3 days more. Why?” He explained, too toneless actually but he smiled this time.

“Oh... Uhm, I just want to know. Hehe... the situation is so chaotic that time.” You answered, smiling in relief, slightly sighed but then you wondered why did Chanyeol show a bitter face before.

“Yea,,, Oh C’mon~~ today is supposed to be a happy day, why did you suddenly bring Luhan hyung’s case up Kira ya~ Aigoo” He said wittily, while  ruffling your head softly.

“I can’t help Oppa~ I’m just curious~ can’t we visit him once? I mean he’s your hyung right? Hehe But, why today supposed to be a ‘happy day’?” You said, asking him in bewilderment

“Aish~~ Okay Okay I get it, I’ll bring you along when I visit him tomorrow. Happy now?” He said, putting his hands on hips “Now C’mon~ Follow me! I’ll show you something.” He continued, as he suddenly held your hand and drags you to run.

You’re surprised by his sudden actions and slightly pouted while rambling nonsense by yourself. You then realized you’ve arrived at the ferriswheel ticket booth. The sun has already set down, the night falls. Chanyeol drags you into one of the ferriswheel, he looks impatient and keeps working on his phone. Then, he suddenly speaks,

“Kiraya~ How do you feel today?” He asked you, still with his cheerful smile on his face

“Good Oppa~ I have so much fun today thanks to Oppa :)” You said, amazed by the nightview from your seat.

“Great. Now, I want you to look at that place.” Chanyeol said, pointing to a dark area beside the ferriswheel.

“Huh? What’s there? I don’t see anything.” You said, confused by his sudden request.

“Just wait...” He said, softly, almost inaudible. You don’t know anything and just look at the place where Chanyeol pointed, in a sudden, something shiny sparkle in that place, the light appears one by one sequentially, until it clearly formed three big words

‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIRA’

You are at a loss of words, don’t know what to do, you just stared at Chanyeol, who is grinning widely now.

“Saengil Chukhahae Kira-ya~” He said, holding out a neatly wrapped gift to you. You’re still in your utter shock. But you get yourself together and said, “Op..Oppa... How.. How do you know?”

“Hehe.. I know everything Kira-ya~” He said, smiling wittily again,

“But Oppa, you don’t have to do all this. So, you’re actually planning this from the very start?” You asked him again, still surprised.

“Yep, Maybe... hahaha” He smirked this time, laughing heartily next.

You’re slightly annoyed by his action, but after that you jus sighed and let out a small smile and sincerely said to him, “Oppa.. Gomawo.”

He stops giggling and just nodded in response, but it didn’t end there. He suddenly moves forward to your face. Now, his face is just inches away from yours. You are being flustered again, in front of you, Chanyeol’s smiling face, covered by the ferris lights and the moonlight. You find yourself in an awkward unexpected situation with him. But, you gather your strength and finally said, “Oppa...Wh-what do you want?” you stutter a bit.

He doesn’t answer immediately, on the contrary he just smiled a sincere smile, and he put his index finger on your forehead. You shivered by his sudden touch while he’s moving his finger down to your nose gently.

“I want...you.”

----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

another Author's note XD : I KNOW. I FINALLY UPDATE THIS STORY! HURRAY LOL. I think this is the longest chapter i've made til nao~ hehe XD, how's that? it's a crappy chapter i think lol~ thank you for the comments, and i want more XP /I KNOW I'M GREEDY/

Anyway~ The flow and plot will be a lil' bit slower from now on, because i need to develop another characters interaction more T.T I'm sorry~ and according to the title~ there will be 6 people playing with each other's feeling, indeed hehe so~ just wait XD and i haven't double checked this so there will be many errors too~/ikr/ So, til the next chapter~~