ONE.

Where did you come from?
Noori's POV

I can see that Hyewon is having a hard time with her crutches, I tried to help her but she said that she can handle it.

“Where do you plan to go next?” I asked.
“Um. Back to class?” Class? Wow, I didn’t expect her to be the studious type.
“Class?” I chuckled
“Hey!” she hit me “I just don’t like to cut classes on the first day. I haven’t even had the chance to go to class earlier because I had the talk with the principal.”
“Hey, no need to get defensive.” I .
“You” she glared at me.
“What? Why are you looking at me that way? Have I done something to offend you?”
“Oh. Nothing!” she slapped me hard on the arm as she laugh sarcastically.
I rub my arms. This girl is strong.” You know. We really don’t need to go back to class. Nurse Kim gave us excuse passes throughout the day.”
“REALLY?! Then why didn’t you say so?”
“ I just want to see your reaction” I nonchalantly said.
“Noori, YOU!” she said loudly.

Seconds have passed.

“So where do you want to go?” I asked again
“Hm. Is there a rooftop here?”
“Rooftop? There is but the rooftop hasn’t been used so it might be dirty”
“Can’t care less” she looked at me and smiled.

I really can’t read this girl. I know a lot of girls who hate dirty places but she can’t care less about it?

“You are no ordinary girls, aren’t you?”
“Is that a compliment?” she smirked
“No, it just means that you’re abnormal.”
“YAH NOORI!”

“You really like my name, do you? You keep on calling me ‘Yah Noori’ or ‘Noori, you’. Don’t worry, I also like it.” I smiled at her.
“Aish. Just accompany me to the rooftop, will you?”