ONE part 3

Where did you come from?
Sungmin’s POV

I was excited to tell the whole story on how I met Hyewon to Noori hyung but what the hell? Where is he?

The bell rang signaling that lunch break is finish and all students should go back to their respective classrooms.
Hyung cut on the first day? That’s not possible. And it doesn’t even make sense cause hyung don’t do cut. Except once in a while where his father calls him for them to meet, you know how excited he gets just by hearing his father or mothers’ voice. Of course, the school permits it because for them it’s a liable excuse for the son of one of the contributors of this school to cut classes to meet his family.

As I was walking towards our room, I saw Hyoyoung in front of me. Something is wrong with her. I examined her face. She doesn’t usually sob like this.
When we got back to the classroom, I approached her.

“Are you alright, Hyoyoung?”
“Huh?” she seemed lost in daze.
“Oh, It’s nothing. I’m just tired” she continued. Tired one the first day? Did the two of them fight again?
“Did you see Noori hyung?” I asked.
“Oh, Noori? Don’t have a clue”
“I thought that he’ll be with you?”
“I thought so.” She said in a low voice.
“Did you say something Hyoyoung?”
“Me? I didn’t”
“Oh, okay. I’ll just call him later after class.”

Where did he go? Did he really meet his father? No, it can’t be. He seemed upset earlier so it just means that his parents weren’t around again

After all the classes are finished, I get out of the classroom and was about to call Noori hyung. I grabbed my phone. WOW?! 4 missed calls from hyung. What happened? I called Noori.

“Hyung, where are you?”
“That’s not important right now, can you do me a favor?” he quickly replied.
“What is it?”
“Can you go to the rooftop?”
“Rooftop? The old one?” Hyung is so random. Why would he want me to go to the rooftop?”
“Yes, that one. And make it fast, please.”
“Why? Did something happened?”
“Don’t ask questions. Just go there okay? Bye.” And then he hung up.
“That’s weird.”

I hurriedly went to the rooftop, just like Noori hyung said. He sounded off so I was worried.
After I opened the door to the rooftop, I saw someone lying down. She seem familiar, I thought to myself.
As I walk towards her, then it came crushing to my head. HYEWON.

I rush towards her and helped her get up.
She looked up to me “Oh, why are you here?” she asked.
“Yah! What happened to you? Why are you hurt?” I asked her as I checked her bruises.
“Ah. It’s nothing” she said smiling.
Aish. She shouldn’t smile like that. I can’t help but to smile too.
“Are you really okay?”
“Yup”
“Okay, let’s get out of here.” I said as I help her walk.

While walking..
“So, how did you find me?” She asked.
“Noori hyung send me here. But wait, how did you know each other?” I said
“Noori? Haha. I told him I was fine.” She said like she was talking to herself.
“So how did you know each other?” I asked again. I was really curious. I was just about to tell hyung about her but he knows Hyewon before I even mentioned her.
“Oh, It’s a long story.” She said smiling.
“I have time.” I persuade her.
“Sungmin-ah. I’m too tired. Ask Noori, okay?”

Be patient Choi Sungmin, just ask Noori later just like she said.