Mutual

Where did you come from?
Sungmin’s POV
Here I am, smiling like I’m some moron guy. My jaws are getting pretty tired. But when I remember my encounter today with Hyewon, I can’t help it.

As I was walking through our corridor, I heard someone shouted my name.

“Chanmi noona!!” I rushed towards the one who called me, Heo Chanmi. The school’s star.
“Wah. You’ve grown taller!” she ruffled my hair.
“I did! Haha. How are you noona?”
“Pretty good actually, even though I recently broke up with Kwanghaeng”

They broke up? They’ve been together for 2 years now.

“You broke up?! Why?”
She rub her hair. “ It’s complicated Sungmin. But we’re on good terms and our decision is mutual. We both think it’s for the best” she smiled.
“Hmm. But wait. Why are you alone? Where is Noori?” She asked.
“Ahh. Noori is with Hyoyoung. You know those two.”
“Haven’t they solve their issues yet?”
“Yup. I just hope that Noori hung will have the strength to reject Hyoyoung. You know he can’t turn Hyoyoung down.”

“Yeah. I know that. . . too well”

Chanmi’s POV
As I was walking in our corridor, I saw Sungmin. But where is Noori?

“Sungmin!!” I shouted as I wait for him to turn around and recognize me.
“Chanmi noona!” he said while running towards me

I wanted to ask Sungmin abour Noori but I can’t go directly to the point. It would be too obvious.

“Wah. You’ve grown taller!” I started the converstion
“I did! Haha. How are you noona?”
“Pretty good actually, even though I recently broke up with Kwanghaeng”

Kwanghaeng and I have been together for 2 years. We’re both happy through the first year of our relationship but as the days past by we realize that we are better as friend, good friends for that fact. He was in love with Hyoyoung and I did start to have feelings for Noori, so the feeling was really mutual.

“You broke up?! Why?” I can’t tell him the real reason why we broke up.
“ It’s complicated Sungmin. But we’re on good terms and our decision is mutual. We both think it’s for the best”

I waited for the right time to ask about Noori…

“Hmm. But wait. Why are you alone? Where is Noori?”
“Ahh. Noori is with Hyoyoung. You know those two.” With Hyoyoung? I thought they have settled this issue a long time ago. And Kwanghaeng told me that he and Hyoyoung started dating last week. Noori still doesn’t know?
“Haven’t they solve their issues yet?”
“Yup. I just hope that Noori hung will have the strength to reject Hyoyoung. You know he can’t turn Hyoyoung down.”
After having the conversation with Sungmin we both bid our goodbyes.

I picked my phone from my bag and called Kwanghaeng.

“Yo. What’s up?” he greeted me
“I have a question” I said straight to the point. I was pretty mad at Hyoyoung or Kwanghaeng for not resolving their issues first before getting together. And Noori is involve, I don’t wan’t to see him hurt.
“ Shoot it.”
“Do you know that Hyoyoung and Noori are still together?”
“They’re not.You know that Hyoyoung and I have been dating since last week, didn’t I told you?”
“You have but someone told me that they haven’t solve their issues yet” I pointed out
“ They will. Hyoyoung promised me that he will end things with Noori. Don’t worry, she knows how to handle stuff”
Handle stuff? Whatever ” Okay, call you later” I put my phone back.

I just hope that Noori’s okay, that’s all…