First Day Noori's Pov

Where did you come from?
Noori's POV

♫ Bach’s Air on the G string ringtone ♪

Who the hell is calling me this time of the day?!

And who puts a classical piece as their ringtone?! Ha-ha, me.

I glance at my clock, it’s just 7 am. Who would be calling me?

“Hello?” I groggily said.

“ Noori hyung ~!” I glance at my phone back and look at the name of the caller.

“Yah. Sungmin, do you know what time it is? Quit annoying me in the mornings, try later okay? Goodb-“

“Haha. It’s the first day of school, dummy hyung. I can’t believe you forgot”

First day?! I buzzed in Mr. Kang, our butler.

*Knock knock*

“Come in Mr.Kang”

“ Goodmorning Master Noori, how may I help you?”

“Is it my first day in school?”

“Why yes, Master Noori? Have you forgotten? It’s the 7th of March today.”

“Thank you for the enlightenment Mr. Kang” It’s really our first day. Haha. Where did the responsible side of me go?

“Would that be all?”

“Yes Mr. Kang, you can go now”

And I get back on Sungmin..

“Yah hyung! What took you so long?”

“Didn’t remember it’s our first day, kid.”

“So you asked Mr. Kang if it’s true and didn’t believe me?”

“Oh my, Oh my. I am so sorry Prince Sungmin, for I didn’t believe you at first. What can I do to make it up to you~” I said as I put on a play.

“Will you stop that hyung, you’re the one who’s annoying. See you at school.” He said as he hung up

Haha. This kid is so funny to tease, he hates being called Prince. It’s a blessing that I know that. *evil laugh*

I’ve done my daily routine in the mornings and was walking my way to the front door when..
“Whose car is parked in here?” It’s a white Maybach Landaulet GS 2

“It’s yours, Master Noori. It’s a gift from your father for your first day in school. Sadly he can’t come today because of an important meeting in Japan so he notify me to sent you this”

Why am I even surprise? He always gives valuable things for me to cover up his presence.

“Driver Kim is waiting for you in the car, Master Noori” Mr.Kang reminded me.

“Oh. Sorry. I spaced out.” I said as I walk forward to the car.

As driver Kim stopped the car in front of Core Academy, I can see the girls wooing their way to my direction.Sigh. Another typical year in this academy. This girls are so blind, they don’t even know me and yet there are mountainous gifts and letter in my locker saying that they love me and willing to do anything just to get me. The guards in school guided me as I walk through the gates. It would be nice if something would make sense, for a change.