Finally

Where did you come from?
Hyewon’s POV

The light from the window blinded me as I open my eyes. I tried to use my hand to cover my eyes but I noticed something heavy within it.

Someone is holding my hands. I was confused. I observed my surrounding. Where am I? And why is this man here?

I tried to move my body but it hurts. I noticed that there are bandage around my leg and some scratches in my hands.

YAH. This is making me crazy. I want some answers.

I remove my hands from the man who’s holding it. He was resting his head in my bed. I tapped him

He slowly opened his eyes. He look up to me as he rubs his eyes.
“Oh. You’re awake. Are you feeling better?”
“My legs hurt and my head is aching.” I confessed.
“By the way, what happened? Who are you?” I continued
“Oh. That doesn’t look good. You can’t remember?” he scratch his head

Obviously.

“Let me call the nurse to check up on you.” He ran out of the room.

Nurse’s POV

“Nurse Kim!” Noori shouted.
“ Yah, calm down. What happened?”
“The girl can’t remember what happened. Maybe we should send her to the hospital? I’ll take care of it” Noori said as he dialed something from his phone.
I stopped him“ I’ll go check up on the girl. Maybe she was slightly traumatized by the incident so her mind blocked up the memory from the incident. Just wait here.”

I knocked at the clinic room and opened the door.
“ Hello, I am Nurse Kim. May i know your name?” i asked courteously
“Jin Hyewon” she answered softly
“ How are you feeling?”
“My legs hurt and the headache a while ago just subside.”
“ That is a pretty positive result. Can you remember what happened?”
“Actually, no.”
“ I’ll refresh you with the incident but first don’t tense and just relax. Do you want some water?”
“I’m good, Thanks. You can continue on with the story”
“ So, Noori said tha-“
“Excuse me, Noori?” I was cut off by her.
“Yes Noori, The guy that was here a while ago.”
“So, He’s Noori.” She whispered to herself.

“ To continue. Noori said that you were entering the old library alone when he saw you. That library that you enter is forbidden for students, so he followed you. To sum it up, the bookshelf fall down on you and you hurt your leg. Luckily, Noori was there to save you. He was pretty worried about you, you should thank him later.”

Hyewon’s POV

“Noori was there to save you. He was pretty worried about you, you should thank him later.” Nurse Kim said

After telling the story to me, she checked up on my wounds and said I was free to go. She lend me crutches to survive the day. It was my first time using one.

I slowly walk out of bed and started using the crutches. Wow, this is hard.

As I was walking slowly outside the clinic, adjusting to my crutches..
“Having a hard time?”
I turn around to see Noori leaning outside the clinic.
“What does it look like?” I rolled my eyes.
“Way to say thank you to the person who saved you.” He smirked.
“Oh right, thanks” I smiled

He laughed.

“ Wow.” I clapped my hands. “I said thank you and you laugh at it? Great” I said sarcastically
“ Don’t get me wrong. I was just amazed by how you were rolling your eyes at me a while ago and now you're smiling widely and thanking me.”
“Well, that’s me.” I smirked.
“ By the way, I’m Noori” He offered a handshake

“Hyewon.” I return his handshake.