Incident brought by fate

Where did you come from?
Noori's POV

I decided to talk to Hyoyoung about this. I want to be strong enough.

As we are walking through the school hall, Hyoyoung keep bugging me about random stuff. Why don’t she go directly to the point.

I rolled my eyes and kept my gaze away from her. As we keep on walking, I saw a long haired girl walked inside the old library. That room is restricted; it is currently being renovated so the power in that area is not stable.

“Hyoyoung, can we do this some other time. I forgot that I needed to do something.”
“Oh. Okay. Are you free after school?”
“Sure. Let’s meet later.”
As Hyoyoung went back to her friends, I decided to follow that stupid girl who went to the old library. Everyone in this school knows that the old library is restricted to students. Maybe she’s new? Even if she’s new, why of all places would she go there?

I can see that the lights are open, as I approach the library. I look out for passerby as I gently open the door.
“Hello?” I shouted.”I saw you walking in here. Did you know that this is restricted for students?”
But I heard no reply.
Snob girl, I just wanted to warn her but she didn’t reply. Pssh. What an attitude?

I was about to go back to the main hall when I heard a girl screamed.
I quickened my pace. That girl might be in danger.
“Hello? Can you please show me signs on where are you located so that I can help?” I shouted.

I’m getting tired. I was searching for this girl for 30 minutes, 32 to be exact. Aish, Stupid girl.
As I was passing through this unknown section of the library, I heard a knock.

It must be coming from that room.
I knock back at the door” Are you there?” She knocks back. “Can’t you open the door? Are you hurt?” I didn’t hear any reply. “Please knock twice if you’re hurt and if you’re not knock once.” She knock twice.

I panicked. What exactly happen? How did she got hurt? I search for any material that can destroy the door. As I was looking around, I bumped one of the bookshelf and it collapses. Phew. Good thing it collapse on the other side not on my part. WAIT! Maybe she also bumped into one of the book shelves.

Without thinking twice I strongly pulled the door of the room. Talk about reflex. And there she came lying on the floor, legs wounded and arms scratched by the wood. “ Hey now, I’m here. Don’t worry” I struggled to carry as I immediately rushed towards the clinic.

An hour had passed since the incident happened and she’s not yet awake. Her wounds are bandaged and the nurse said that she’s stable. I wanted to go back to class but the nurse said that I have to be responsible for her so she give me an excuse slip for my class. *Yawn* I’m getting sleepy. Oh well, there’s no harm in sleeping for just a bit, right?

Hyoyoung’s POV

Here I am with Noori, planning to settle things between us. Honestly, I know that it’s all my fault. Noori has been so good to me, he doesn’t deserve someone like me, I always thought of that. And being with Kwanghaeng makes it much easier for me. With him, I’m more relaxed and I don’t care what anyone thinks. I just want to be with him, that satisfies me.

As I was babbling about random things with Noori to wash off my nervousness, he excused himself and said that he’s busy. I didn’t fight, I needed more time to think about how to start the conversation with him. He accompanied me back to my friends and he walks off.

“ So, did you tell him?” my friends asked.
“Not yet, he’s busy. We’ll talk later”
When me and my friends are walking back to class, I heard many students are talking about Noori.
What is the fuss all about?
“Do you have any idea what they are talking about?” I nudged my friend
“ It seems that Noori have save some random girl. It is said that the girl was wounded and Noori carried him, quote and unquote wedding style.” As my friend emphasize the wedding style. Huh! As if I’ll get jealous. I’m not. Who the hell is that girl? I pinched my innerself. Why are you so affected, you’re with Kwanghaeng now, right?

ARGH! I can’t go on like this, I got to check that girl out.

I walked myself to the clinic.

I peek at the small window of the clinic's door.

Oh my Gosh. My eyes is staring straight to them and my hands brought up to my mouth in great surprise with what I saw.

How did this happen?!