My Dearest Appology...

Super Junior Text World (temp. HIATUS)

I'm sorry, I will be going on Hiatus again.  School is starting and I have all sorts of things to do so...  To apologize, here's a short Yewook drabble. 

Special Day

It was not a very special day for Ryeowook.  There were no holidays to celebrate, no parties to cook for, and no schedule to attend.  Most importantly, there was no sign of a certain turtle loving mania.  The Eternal Maknae sighed.  He glanced around the empty dorm. 

Nothing to do, oh nothing to do, he thought.  Gosh, I may as well go take a nap.  Just then he smelled burning.  Not coming from his kitchen, but the window.  God what did Heechul tried to cook this time?! Ryeowook fumed as he stormed up the elevator and barged into the twelfth floor dorms.  According to him, any burning or destruction of food is a sin.

"Wookie?" a voiced called.  "What are you doing here?"

Ryeowook was about to scold his Chullia hyung when he realized something.  That deep, husky, and wonderfully y voice did not belong to his Heechul hyung.  That deep, husky, and wonderfully y voice can only belong to one person and one person only, his Sungie hyung.  That can't be, Ryeowook thought, Sungie hyung said he was busy!  Unless... 

"Wookie?" the voice called again.  "Ddangkhoma told me that he smelled your presence."

Ryeowook sighed.  Yup, he mused, it's definitely Sungie hyung.  After hollering a reply, little Wookie quickly made his way to the origin of the burning smell, the holy kitchen.  In the kitchen, he found his Sungie hyung covered from head to toe in smoke and grease.  Splotches of butter and icing covered his turtle apron.  A crooked chef hat sat on his now poofy and frizzy hair.  As crazy as he may sound but Kim Ryeowook found his hyung's look very cute and y. 

"Hyung?" Ryeowook asked.  "What's going on?"

Yesung looked down.  A blushed covered his cheeks.  "Well, I was baking, trying to bake, a cake for you," he mumbled.  "And it turned out rather burnt looking..." Ryeowook held in a giggle.  Could it be...? he wondered.  "And why did you bake me a cake?"

Yesung gulped.  He looked around nervously.  "I..."  Then, with sudden determination, he fell to his knees and took Ryeowook's hand. 

"Wookie," he started, "I have wanted to ask you for ages but I always chickened out in the ended.  However, I have decided that this can not wait any longer.  Will you be my lover?"

Ryeowook blushed like mad.  He always has fancied his Sungie hyung in a way most people would not understand.  His Sungie hyung held a very special place in his heart that no one ever could take.  Ryeowook always found comfort and happiness in his Sungie hyung's embrace.  He eyed the burnt cake.  Even through all the blackened crust and grease, he could make out the five words that has bothered his precious Sungie hyung for ages.  A grin crept up on his face.  "If I say yes, will hyung stay away from the kitchen and not endanger the future lives of others?" Ryeowook joked. 

Yesung chuckled.  "Anything for my Wookie."  He stood up and held Ryeowook close.  Slowly, they closed the gap between them and sealed their new relationship with a kiss.

Maybe this day was special after all.