I Miss You (Kikwang)

Just A Dream

 

It’s been awhile since you’ve heard from Kikwang. Once he told you that they were preparing for a new album, you knew what that meant; long hours of dance practice and recordings. You told him to take care of himself since he always pushes himself.

“So         -ah, when do we get to meet this mystery boyfriend?” Your friends ask once you entered class.

“When he’s not busy” You smiled and sat down.

“You always say that” Your friends laugh and continued back to their conversation.

“omgahh!” Your friend came in screaming getting everyone’s attention.

“Hey calm down” You said as she spazzed.

“Beast new album is coming out soon! I can’t wait!” She spoke starting a new conversation.

You smiled. *Looks like they’re going to be even more busy*

Later that night you texted him.

Goodnight ^^ don’t forget to eat and rest

You put your phone on your night stand, finally snuggling into your comfy bed until you heard your phone.

1 new message it read across the screen. You smiled after looking who the sender was. Kikwang.

You opened it up reading slowly.

I’m sorry I’ve been busy lately; I know it’s late but I just wanted to tell you that I miss you.

You smiled and replied back.

You don’t have to apologize; I know you’re working hard. I miss you too :D

After you pressed send you placed your phone back on the nightstand, suddenly you received a phone call.

“Hello?” You spoke into the phone eyes still closed.

“              ah? Sorry if i’m bothering you”

“Kikwang it’s fine, I can’t sleep anyway” You opened your eyes staring at the ceiling.

“I just wanted to hear your voice” He whispered.

“Why are you whispering? Are you still at practice?”

“Yeah, I just told them I’m going to the bathroom” You heard noises in the background.

“What’s with all that noise?”

“I’m in the janitor’s closet” He moved stuff around.

“Pabo…Why didn’t you just go into the bathroom? What if they find you in there?” You laughed.

You yawn after laughing. “You should sleep now” Kikwang said.

“No~ I don’t want too” You said yawning again.

“Want me to sing you a song?” He asked

“Hmm” You responded.

When I miss you (So good bye good bye)
When I yearn for you more
Lying down without a thought, lying down without a thought
I can't fall asleep

Even when I miss you (So good bye good bye)
Even when I think about you more
I'm okay, I'm okay, I'm okay
As long as you are happy

He started to hear your breathing. “     ah?” He whispered.

Kikwang smiled. “Goodnight. I miss you” He said before hanging up.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Some fluff. The song is "When I Miss You" by Beast in the their new album Midnight Sun. If you haven't heard it yet you should! One of my favorite songs from their album :D. The lyrics here are sang by Dongwoon and Yoseob.