Disneyland Toon Town (Beast)

Just A Dream

 

Beast, You, and couple of  your friends got to stay at Disneyland after hours. You all decided to head over to Toon Town and play a game. Everyone divided into teams, Beast in one team, while you and your friends on another team.

The game was a water balloon fight. First team to get all the opposite team out wins; rules were that once you’re hit, your team members have a chance to “unfreeze” you.

The teams divided the water balloons evenly. Junhyung and Yoseob kept eyeing you, while the rest were whispering in the back.

“You’re going to be out first” Doojoon said while walking backwards.

“Pffft yeah right~” you sang glaring back at him.

Doojoon and Junhyung smirked at you; you turned around and ran for cover.

“Yah! Watch out for Doojoon and Junhyung” you said to your group.

You know how competitive Doojoon was which kinda scared you a bit.

“Niko you better not do anything stupid” you yelled back at him.

“Noona I’m not going to do anything wrong” he played innocent.

“Yeah right, you saved yourself by pushing me first last time”

“….” He returned his focus back to the front.

“START!!” Doojoon yelled.

It was quiet, you looked around to your team mates.

“Niko throw!” you whispered to him. He nodded and threw the balloon without looking. You peeked over, you saw Doojoon throwing the balloon directly at you. You ducked and covered. Soon everyone was throwing their balloons in all directions.

You went to the side where you spotted Kikwang and Dongwoon concentrating their attack on someone else. You took the chance to aim, but your throw didn’t go too far; they spotted your mistake and took aim at you. You took cover and felt the water splash against your legs after popping besides you. Soon you felt yourself being pushed away from cover; looking to your left you see Niko pushing you.

“Yah!!” you screamed at him. All of a sudden getting Beast attention, all of them taking aim at you. You were hit, clothes soaking wet and you body receiving goosebumps from the cold water.

“Niko!!” you glared at him, he looked back at you like he did nothing wrong and returned playing. Minutes later the rest of your team was out. Beast stood up congratulating themselves making their way towards your side and help everyone clean up.

Everyone left putting supplies away, while you were left picking up the bucket of water balloons by yourself. You called for Niko since he was the reason your team lost, but he continued to walk like he heard nothing.

You sigh to yourself, beginning to carry it, suddenly you heard Junhyung calling you; he ran towards you to help you. Yoseob came running back after hearing you call Niko for help and reached you first.

“I’ll help you Jae Lin” Yoseob smiled at you taking the other end of the bucket. He looked behind you and smirk at Junhyung.

______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: This was a weird dream 0_0