Art Class (Doojoon & Dongwoon)

Just A Dream

 

Finally your favorite class was next, Art. From all those stress taking subjects that college offered, art was the only class that would relieve your stress.

You were walking down the hallway; someone lightly pulled your hair, knowing who it was without turning.

“Hey Rei”

She walked besides you, studying your facial expression.

“What’s up with you?”

“I’m just tired” Your voice trailing off.

“Art class is next…and guess who’s going to be there today” Rei elbowing you.

“Who?” still not facing her.

“Doojoon” she smiled

“Really??” Your head turned towards her direction.

You smiled, spacing out after hearing that Doojoon is coming to class today. Hearing his name made your day. Ever since Beast started their world tour he’s been very busy. Being close friends, you both would text each other. Lately it has been less and less; you understood when he didn’t have time to reply or message you. He’s been practicing for the tour.

 “Yah! Jae Lin!” Rei interrupted your thoughts.

“Class is this way” She pointed at the door, which you clearly passed.

You sat down at your usual seat; Rei seating to your left. You started getting your art supplies ready when you suddenly heard the room go quiet, filled with whispers. You looked around, seeing everyone point towards the door. Turning your head you saw Doojoon standing at the doorway, Dongwoon standing behind him. He looked around the classroom, until his eyes met yours. He smiled and walked over to you, sitting to your right; while Dongwoon sitting next to Rei.

“Hi Jae Lin” still smiling at you.

“Hi Doojoon” You glanced up at him, then looked away.

“What? No oppa?” his smile turned into a pout.

You looked back towards his direction, looking at his expression. It was rare seeing him pout since he wasn’t the type to act cute.

“Mianhae oppa, it’s been awhile”

“You’re right…..4 months??”

The teacher walked in, he gave instructions to Dongwoon to present the pictures to the class while everyone drew. You looked over to Rei, she had a smile when she starts to daydream.

“What are you doing?” you whispered to her, elbowing her.

“Huh?” she turned back to you, still having that blank expression

“No talking!” the teacher rose his voice, glaring at the both of you.

You wrote down on a piece of paper:

~I know you like Dongwoon! ^^ and stop daydreaming!

P.S You should let him know before he leaves on tour again :>

You slide the note towards her, watching her facial expression. She turned towards you.

“No I don’t” she mouthed

You wrote down on the same piece of paper.

~Then why are you blushing?

You eyed her, she turned her head.

*hehe I knew it XD*

You turned back to your drawing, you suddenly felt Doojoon move closer. You looked up.

“What…. are you doing?” noticing how close his face was to yours.

He didn’t say anything; you ignored it and turned back to your drawing. You suddenly felt his arm next to yours. He started poking you with his pencil, trying to get your attention. You ignored him, knowing how he is. Once he figured out what you were doing he started leaning his body towards you. You started to hear Dongwoon giggle, you tried pushing Doojoon off but he added more of his body weight on you as you started to lean against Rei.

Rei started giggling, you started to whine as Doojoon still lean on you.

“The 4 of you leave the class!” the teacher pointed at Rei, you, Doojoon, and Dongwoon.

The 4 of you left class, Rei and Dongwoon still giggling while walking behind Doojoon and you.

“Look what you did, now we’ll miss the assignment he’s going to give out” You glared at Doojoon.

“Now we have time to spend with each other” he wrapped his arm around you shoulder.

“Pffft~” You looked away, but smile at the idea.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: This dream was random.......i'm not even taking art class at the moment~ but it was funny XD Enjoy

Don't forget to.........Subscribe and Comment!

Bye guys~

Random Gif's

Yonghwa is so cute when he plays with his fans XD

I heard Sunggyu rode the helicopter for the first time......i'd be scared too 0_0

enjoying infinite's new song XD

My friend kept laughing at L's facial expression during the car scene...i was like "Should he be happy or something??" T_T

 

i want that jacket.....and kikwang too XD

what are you doing doojoon?!

These Gif's don't belong to me~ credit goes to owners :D