Club (Hoya)

Just A Dream

 

Finally you were going clubbing. Being the oldest amongst your friends you waited until your friends were of age. Everything was planned out, you didn’t want to look so excited but you were since you’ve been waiting since your 21st birthday.

Jinnie and Rei called out for you as you were finishing last minute touches on your make up. “    -ah if you don’t hurry up we’re leaving you here!” Rei yelled from the living room. 

“Yeah, yeah I’m coming” You grabbed your small purse and headed out of your room.

You got to the club, seeing the long line already being formed. Luckily for your group you got VIP access thanks to Rei and her “connections”.  The bouncer greeted Rei and let you guys in.

Loud music was being played as the bass made your body shake. “Woah” You awe as you admired the decoration of the club. You weren’t paying attention and bumped into someone.

“Watch were you’re going” A girl screamed over the loud music. “Sorry” You rubbed your shoulder.

“Are you okay?” Some guy came beside you. “Uhh yeah” You tried to get a better look of his face but the lighting was bad.

“              -ah let’s go! You’re always getting distracted” Rei pulled you away. You turned back to the guy “Thank You” You said through the loud music and smiled, and then started walking with your friend.

He tried to get a better look at your face but couldn’t because of the lighting. While you were being dragged away, the light shined over your face showing a smile towards him.

“Thank you” She said and turned away.

An hour later around the bar your friends were already tipsy. “Geez guess I’m the driver tonight” You sighed. “Let’s go dance” Jinnie announced and dragged you and Rei to the dance floor. Since you were new to clubbing you lightly swayed your body with the music. You looked over to Rei and Jinnie dancing like crazy. Since they were drunk they just did whatever.

“How come you’re not dancing                 -ah?” Jinnie looked over to you. “I am” You continued to sway. She gave you a look. You swayed more and added your arms in the mix. She laughed and continued. The dance floor was getting packed as everyone was touching. There were times where you almost fell but luckily Rei caught you, mouthing off if you were okay. You nod and continued. Suddenly a group of people started passing next you and pushed you to the point where you lost your balance.

Someone caught you from behind. You got stood up regaining your balance. You turned around to thank the person and was met with a guy. “Thank you” You yelled out since the music got louder. You started to move away to your friends but he caught your wrist.

“You don’t remember me?” He said into your ear.

You looked at him since the lighting was much better than from the front. “Uhh no…” You thought back. “I’m the guy that help you early in the front. I’m Hoya” He smiled. “ohhh” You nodded.

“I couldn’t tell since the lighting wasn’t so good, I’m ____” You continued to dance. You would sometimes glance at him.

*Wow...he’s so good looking. Scratch that he’s hot. What the hell is he dancing with me for?*

 Hoya started to get closer and put his hands on your hips. “Do you want to get something to eat later?” He yelled into your ear. “What?” You yelled back.

“___-ah let’s go” Jinnie and Rei motioned you to leave. “ I had fun, bye Hoya” You tried to leave but you seem to be caged by the people dancing.

“Really?” You tried dancing around them. Hoya chuckled seeing you struggling to escape. He grabbed your hand and led you out of the dance floor.

“Thanks again Hoya” You said and took your hand away from his.

“ Let’s eat I’m hungry” Rei and Jinnie talking about where they should go. You just followed them so they don’t do anything stupid.

“___-ah” Hoya called your name. “Are you following me?” You continued walking.

“ Want to get something to eat?”

“Sure but remember I’m with those two over there” You pointed to your friends that started to stumble.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Something over Hoya :D This really happened to me at the club recently. Without Hoya of course =____= my friend watched it all happened and laughed at me for the stupid stuff i did. It was fun though~

 

Some y Hoya for you~ *3*

Bye for now :D