Camping (Seungho)

Just A Dream

 

Finally the weekend arrived. For the past 2 weeks you were working overtime; nothing can make you go around it. You were more excited about finally spending time with your boyfriend Seungho. He finally finished his Asia tour and you both planned a camping trip for the weekend.

You woke up early to prepare food for the trip. You slip away from the bed without waking Seungho who was still fast asleep. You smiled at his sleeping figure and headed to the bathroom. You did your morning business once you were finished you put  your hair into a ponytail.

You made your way into the living room starting to open the blinds to welcome the new day; until you heard thunder. You quickly opened the blinds, seeing the grey clouds overtake the sky.

Your face fell as plans for the camping trip were looking impossible now. You pressed your face against the window feeling the cold already make its way to your cheeks. You sighed and closed your eyes.

You were startled by arms wrapping around your waist. “Seungho!” You gasped and turned your head to the side. “What’s wrong?” He said into your neck. “ The weather won’t let us go camping today” You faced the balcony placing your forehead against the window.

“How about you go relax and we’ll do something here instead?” You faced him finding him smiling back at you. “What are we going to do?” “Just go relax and I’ll call you when I’m done” He walked you back to the bedroom.

You laid down once he closed the door. You looked out the window seeing the sky getting darker; soon enough you were fast asleep again.

“Jagi” Seungho gently shook you. “Hmm” You slowly turned. “Time to get up” He started stripping the bed sheets away from you. You got up and rubbed your eyes, as Seungho took your hand and led you to the living room.

Before entering the living Seungho covered your eyes; “What are you doing?” You asked him trying to remove his hands. “ Are you ready?” He asked with a hint of excitement in his voice. You nodded and he removed his hands.

He moved the furniture around and had blankets laid over the top. “What is this?” You bent down. “Well since you were disappointed about the camping trip why not have it inside instead?” He bent down at your level; He grabbed your hand and pulled you into the fort. He had all the pillows and blankets laid out; even the electrical lantern you were suppose to use on the trip.

“You like?” He asked as you looked around. You nodded and laid down; “it’s so comfortable” You arms and legs enjoying the space. He laid down with you wrapping his arms around your waist; “Are you hungry?” He asked as he lifted his upper body with this left arm resting his head on his hand. “Oh yeah we didn’t eat yet” You lifted your upper body with your arms. “What do you want to eat?” He asked as he started to get up. “ Let me cook since you prepared all this” You grabbed his arm and had him sit down again.

You went into the kitchen, looking in the fridge and cabinets to see what you could cook. Soon enough you brought over a tray into the fort. “Kimchi stew and ramen” You smiled as you opened the lid; you both ate filling your stomach.

“Ahh that was good” You laid back down rubbing your stomach; seungho left to bring back the dishes and came back with two cups of cocoa. “Thanks oppa” You took the cup in your hands. “Did you like the “camping” trip?” He asked while sipping his cocoa.

You put down your cup of cocoa and snuggled into his chest. “Thanks oppa” You smiled up at him giving him a sweet kiss on the lips.

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Woo~ one for Seungho :D i was so nervous waiting to present my project for my class that i started thinking about this instead :P it helped a bit. I feel like the ending is.....ehhh~

Don't mind Joon over there XD