Early Morning (Sunggyu)

Just A Dream

 

Tap Tap

You heard noises coming from your window, turning to your side blocking out the sound.

Tap Tap

“Ugh seriously?” You got up, your eyes still half closed. You opened your curtains looking out to the front of the driveway.

“Who’s there?” You opened your eyes. No movement was seen; then you began to close the window.

“              ah!” You heard someone whisper. You turned back looking out the window again.

“Sunggyu?” You whispered, looking around finding him hidden next to the tree.

“What are you doing here?” You looked at him rubbing the sleepiness from your eyes.

“Come down I want to take you somewhere” He gestured you to come down.

“Yah! It’s 4am, where could you be taking me right now?” You asked.

“Just hurry or we’ll miss it” He started walking to his car.

“Fine fine, let me get dressed first” You closed your window. Grabbing a hoodie and slipping on your shoes. Slowing walking down stairs hoping not to wake up your family.

You made it outside, the early morning breeze hitting your face making you shiver. You pulled your hood over your head and entered the passenger seat of the car.

“Where are we going?” You asked Sunggyu.

“Somewhere you’ll  like” He said looking over smiling at you. You smile back looking out the window.

The drive was getting longer, taking you both out of the city; you started to get sleepy again and dozed off.

“              ah~, wake up we’re here” Sunggyu lightly shook you. “Hmm” You looked around. He took your hand and helped you out the car.

You heard the waves of the ocean and turned your head. “What are we doing here?” You asked surprised as he led you toward the water.

“Well, since I’ve been busy and haven’t spent time with you, you’ve always told me you wanted to see the sunrise” He smiled as he set down a blanket on the sand. He sat down first patting the seat next to him for you to sit down. You sat down looking at the sea in awe while he slipped his arm around your waist pulling you closer to him. You took the chance to lay your head on his shoulder while waiting for the sunrise.

Before you knew it you started to see orange and yellow tint coming up into the sky. “Wah~” You said smiling. “So beautiful” You said still looking at the sunrise. Sunggyu interlaced his fingers with yours, you looked at him “Just like you” He said kissing your forehead. You blushed at the comment looking back at the sunrise.

After a while you both decided to head back, already the time saying 6:30am. Sunggyu got up holding the blanket in one hand while still holding your hand in the other. The drive back was quiet and relaxing, you took the chance to admire the scenery. You looked over to Sunggyu who was concentrating driving; you took his hand into yours.

He looked over to you “Thank you” You said. He smiled back taking your hand close to his lips giving the back of your hand a light kiss. “You’re welcome” he said still holding your hand the entire drive back home.

___________________________________________________________________________

A/N: This is SHORT. This was a recent dream i had with sunggyu. Times like these i wished it lasted longer but...ugh~ I had to write it down quickly before i forget since i lost my notebook where i write all these down. -___- Thank you for reading :D