Cleaning (Sungjong)

Just A Dream

 

Today was the day that infinite got the chance to have special guests visit their dorm. Problem is that they had to clean. EVERYTHING. From the living room, three bedrooms, bathroom and especially the kitchen.

“What?? The special guests are girls??” Woohyun and Sungyeol yelled, leaving the other boys blank.

“But….the house is…..messy” Sunggyu looks around, everyone’s eyes follow his. Messy was an understatement. It was DIRTY.

“Okay let’s divide the work” Sunggyu suggest.

Sungyeol and Woohyun cleans the kitchen, the rest will help clean one room to speed up the cleaning process.

“Hyung can I invite someone to help?” Sungjong asks the leader.

“Who??”

“              -ah…..”Sungjong looks down shyly.

“Don’t get distracted when she’s here” The leader said firmly.

“              -ah are you busy today?? Can you come help me?? Okay see you in a few” Sungjong ends the call happily.

“Oppa??” You entered the dorm cautiously since it was open already.

“              -ah!” Sungjong ran from one of the rooms greeting you with a hug, you giggled when he hugged you tightly.

“Oppa what do you need help with??” You pulled away looking around.

“We’re having special guest come over today for the show so we need to clean” Putting his hands on your shoulder.

“Who’s the special guests??” You asked curiously.

“A girl group” He walked away returning to cleaning.

“A girl group??” Unsure on how to react to that.

“Don’t worry, the hyungs are more excited than me” He assured you after he sees your expression.

You all started cleaning Sunggyu’s and Woohyun’s room. The library of books and other stuff was unorganized, dust filled the opened area. You leaned closer, scrunching your face on how dusty it was.

During the entire cleaning process all you heard was Sunggyu nag Sungjong. The others just did their own cleaning in the room. You looked over at Sungjong’s expression, he looked like he was about to lose it.

“Oppa let’s go into the kitchen a wash these rags” You grabbed his hand and led him out the room.

You lead him into the kitchen to cool off. “Oppa relax, remember guests are coming” You rubbed his shoulders hoping it would relieve his stress.

You got distracted looking over at Sungyeol and Woohyun screaming in front of the sink. You both chuckled at the sight of them. Then the awful smell from the sink passed under your noses.

“oh my god” You turned away covering your mouth and nose.

“Yah what’s up with you?” Sungyeol and Woohyun asked Sungjong.

“Sunggyu hyung is not doing anything” Sungjong complains.

“What??” Woohyun asked confused.

“You don’t have to talk formally when he’s not here” Sungyeol said with his poker face.

You looked over at Sungjong shaking your head. Don’t do it he’s tricking you “Sunggyu is not cleaning anything” Sungjong said confidently.

“Sunggyu hyung! Sunggyu hyung! Sungjong is talking informally” Sungyeol yells, Woohyun smiles still cleaning he sink. Sungjong tries to stop him. You just sigh and laugh along.

“Bwoh??” Sunggyu enters the kitchen. Sungjong sees Sunggyu’s gaze, going to Woohyun for help.

“What did you say??”Sunggyu goes close up to Sungjong lightly stepping on his feet. “   -ah did Sungjong say something??” Sunggyu looks at you still stepping on his feet.

“What?? Coming Hoya oppa” You escape leaving Sungjong alone laughing. “Ahhh hyung it hurts!” Sungjong tries to escape. Sungyeol and Woohyun just watch them laughing.

Sungjong enters the room seeing you dusting the walls along side of Hoya. He comes up from behind giving you a back hug.

“Why did you leave me alone with Sunggyu hyung??” Sungjong whispers into your ear. “You fell for that trap Sungyeol gave you” You continued cleaning. He starts tickling you “Yah!! Sungjong…stop” You said between breaths. You collapsed down to the floor while Sungjong wraps his legs around your waist trapping you. “This is punishment for leaving me with him” He continued.

“Yah!! What are you doing Sungjong??” Sunggyu enters the room. “We’ll finish this later” He whisper in your ear again before releasing you. You didn’t focus on what he was saying as you were calming down from the tickle attack.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sungjong! the cute maknae of infinite. I love him in Sesame Player if you haven't you sould!! Especially when they cleaned the dorm :]

You can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqPp5K96ycc I like hoya's reaction too :D

 

Bye for now :D