At The Park (Sungyeol)

Just A Dream

 

 

Since he was clear of his busy schedule for the day he decided to invite you to the park.

Ringgg ringgg

“Hello?” You said still half asleep.

“Yah!     -ah do you know what time it is?”

“No….”You replied back

“It’s 10:30am so wake up and meet me at the park” Sungyeol said excitedly.

“Let…..me ….sleep”

You heard a knock at your door.

“Wait there’s someone at the door,Ugh feels like no one wants me to sleep today” You got up from your bed.

“Surprise!!” Sungyeol screamed hugging you.

“Yeol I can’t breathe” You tried pushing him away.

“Mianhe, go get ready” He pushed you away leading you back to your bedroom.

You came out wearing shorts, white v-neck shirt and a hat.

“My girlfriend looks so beautiful today” Sungyeol gets up walking towards you.

“Pfft, it’s just casual clothes” You replied back while tying your shoes.

“Even in casual clothing you still look beautiful” He bends down helping you tie your shoes, you blush watching him.

“Let’s go!” He grabs your hand excitedly.

At the Park

“Swings!!” Sungyeol yells and runs to them. You watch as he acts like a choding with the other little kids.

You head over to the playground while Sungyeol enjoyed himself playing on the swings.

“              -ah Where are you?” Sungyeol looks around.

“Noona that was fun can we go again?” A little boy asks you.

“Yeah sure” You smiled back taking his hands into yours.

Sungyeol watches you slide down the slide with the little boy smiling to himself.

“              -ah let me go down the slides with you” He comes over asking like a kid.

“Noona is he your boyfriend?” The little boy asks.

“Hmmm maybe” You smile looking at the boy then back up at Sungyeol showing a sad face.

“Let me go with him first then we can play later okay?” You bend down to him.

“Okay noona” He kisses your cheek and runs off.

“He’s so cute” You stood up watching him run off. You turned around finding Sungyeol right behind you.

“Yah! You scared me” You lightly hit his chest.

“What was that about telling him that I might be your boyfriend?” Sungyeol asked.

“Yeol don’t worry I was just playing around” You smiled back.

“Let’s go Yeol” You grabbed his hand leading him to the slides.

You sat down first at the entrance of the slide, while Sungyeol sat behind you wrapping his arms around your waist.

“Let’s go again!” He got up dragging you back up to the slides again.

After a couple of times down the slide you ran off from him towards the swings.

“Yah! Where are you going??” He yelled confused.

You reached the swings and started swaying yourself. You felt someone help push you, smiling you felt the breeze cool you off. He then moves in front of you while you’re still on the swings.

“Yeol move! I might kick you” You yelled back.

He opened his arms to you.

“What are you doing??”

“Jump!” He smiles.

“No! I might hurt you and you have a full schedule tomorrow” You shook your head.

“It’s fine, Jump after 3 okay?”

You agreed, waiting to jump while he counted down.

“1…..2…..3!” He yelled, you jumped being caught in his arms. He lost his balance and fell back.

“Yeol are you okay? Did you hit your head?”You asked worried looking at his face.

“I’m fine it’s just grass”

“Let’s go I’m getting hungry” You started to get up but he pulled you back down on top of him again.

“Let’s stay like this for a while” He said into your ear, hugging you tight. You smile and laid beside him.

________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sungyeol! he's so cute acting like a kid. i wanna pinch his cheeks >_<

Even cuter with glasses on!

These GIF's don't belong to me, credit goes to the owner :D

Bye for now!

Thank You for reading :D