AMMARANTH

LOVE VIRUS

 

They both walked in silence. The festival was full of couples which made them more awkward. Eun Mi was very nervous and stumbled upon the rocky pavement and fell to Sehun's back. Sehun then looked back at her and laughed "I felt that this happened before! You do fall a lot!"

 Eun Mi smiled not because what Sehun said was particularly funny, but because she was relieved that he talked to her.

"Why did you stop talking to me all of a sudden?" Eun Mi asked Sehun as she could not contain her feelings anymore. "Why did you leave me hanging? Why did you do that when I thought you're definitely more than just a friend..." Eun Mi continued.

Sehun was surprised at the sudden attack of questions, "Umm, I can't have feelings for someone already taken right? Jongin's my friend..." He replied.

Eun Mi looked up to Sehun, who was about 30cms taller than her, and said "What? I'm not dating Jongin.." Sehun immediately blushed and covered his mouth with his hand.

"You're not?" He asked again just to confirm.

Eun Mi shook her head and laughed. "We're fighting over unnecessary things! So we're totally cool right?" Sehun laughed too and they both started walking again.

"Hey Eun Mi, hold my hand it's really full here..," Sehun said, making an excuse just to hold Eun Mi's hand. Eun Mi slipped her soft hand to Sehun's big hand and they walked in silence. They looked for a place to sit and watch the fireworks but failed, it was too crowded. Suddenly someone bumped to Eun Mi causing her to let Sehun's hand go. She fell and tried getting back to her feet immediately but Sehun was not in sight anymore. She looked for him everywhere but ended up in vain. Eun Mi sobbed and crouched on the edge of the pathway. She just stayed there, hoping that Sehun will find her. After 30 minutes, Eun Mi became very desperate and cried even more. As she sobbed, a hand grabbed her hand and immediately hugged her.

"I thought I almost lost you." Sehun said as he panted hard. Eun Mi can hear her heartbeat beating hard although she can't really tell whether it was her own or Sehun's.

"I told you not to let go of my hand!" Sehun said in a concerned voice. Eun Mi cried even harder.

"I'm sorry..." She said almost inaudibly.

 "You didn't do anything wrong, it's just that I'm scared of losing you... The thought of you not being beside me just clouded my judgments." He said and wiped Eun Mi's tears from her cheeks.

"I don't want to lose you either..." Eun Mi said and hugged Sehun even tighter. They both hugged for a while until Sehun decided to break the silence, "I think there's only one way to make sure you're always beside me. Eun Mi, will you be my girlfriend?"

Upon hearing the sudden confession, Eun Mi cried even more and nodded as words cannot escape .

Joonmyun, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo came home that night to a wonderful sight. Eun Mi and Sehun were sleeping on the couch with their hands intertwined together. "I think they've gone official." Joonmyun said and smiled. "That's good."
"Hey! Now therearetwo couples in the house! So unfair! I want a girlfriend too!" Baekhyun whined which woke Sehun and Eun Mi up.

"Oh you guys are home!" Eun Mi said as she wiped her sleepy eyes with the back of her hand.

"How was the festival? You should've gone with me Eun Mi!" Baekhyun joked.

"Hey! She's my jagiya!" Sehun said and hugged Eun Mi which caused her to blush.

"Whoa, someone is overprotective!" Kyungsoo said and everyone laughed.

 

THE END

 

-----------------------------------------------

Please subscribe and leave a comment! We would love to hear what you think <3

We are planning to have a sequel for this story.. So stay updated! 

Here's the link to the sequel:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/195839/the-promise-exok-sehun-baekhyun-chanyeol-suho-exokdo

-neoneunmachine-