PLUMERIA

LOVE VIRUS

 

Sehun woke up to a familiar view. His own room and Eun Mi beside him.

"Are you okay?" Eun Mi said as she helped Sehun to get up and get some drink. Sehun can see that Eun Mi has been crying a lot as her eyes were swollen.

He smiled and said to Eun Mi "I'm sorry,I totally did not look cool back then.."

Eun Mi tried forcing a laugh and then said,"I was wicked worried. I'm just really grateful you're fine now."

Sehun looked right through Eun Mi's tired brown hazel eyes which showed how worried she really was. Sehun then took Eun Mi's shoulder and hugged her. Eun Mi returned his hug as she wept, happy that Sehun was safe and sound.

Outside, Jongin was about to get in to Sehun's room to apologize but witnessed something he never wanted to. He then ran downstairs, passed the other house-mates, and barged out from the house.

"Hey Jongin-ah! Where are you going? Aren't you going to eat dinner first at least?" Kyungsoo shouted.

"Ahh, he'll be back. Or if he does not come back, we'll pick him up." Chanyeol said while keeping his eyes on the ramen he's eating.

Chaerin nodded in approval and added,"He's such a trouble lately."

"Hey I think there's something going on between Sehun and Jongin.. Should we help them figure out their problem?" Baekhyun said, looking concerned. "I mean, if this goes on, I don't think they can even live under the same roof again!" He continued.

"I think they're old enough to solve their problems on their own... We should just wait I guess. Just make sure Jongin does not go around punching Sehun again. Eun Mi would be mortified." Joonmyun said.

Everyone else nodded in approval as Joonmyun, being the oldest, always has the wisest thing to say.

"Okay, it has been an hour since he left. I'm picking Jongin up with Chaerin." Chanyeol grabbed his car keys and Chaerin followed after him. Everyone else then resumed their prolonged dinner.

A couple of days swift by without anything unexpected happening. Jongin stopped talking to Sehun and became quieter. No one dared talking to him except for Chanyeol and Chaerin although most of the time he ignored them. Although Jongin started drifting away from the group, Eun Mi and Sehun became closer. They did almost everything together. They went to school together, went grocery shopping together and even did their homework together. Eun Mi’sdays became brighter because of Sehun. She knew she was caught in Sehun’s gravity, but they could not go official as Sehun showed no signs of asking Eun Mi out and, deep inside her heart, Eun Mi felt that it was her fault that Jongin was slowly becoming an introvert.

"I have to talk to him today." She thought to herself as she walked to school on a Monday morning. Sehun woke up late that morning and told Eun Mi to go to school by herself. Although she refused in the beginning, she finally gave in when he said that he'll try to catch up. At the school's gate, she saw Jongin walking slowly. She can tell hewas very sleepy.Which was obvious as after what happened between him and Sehun, Jongin only came home when Chanyeol and Chaerin were home and they both always come home late. Eun Mi gathered all her courage to try and talk to Jongin but failed. She just passed him as if he does not exist.


Suddenly, someone grabbed her hand and whispered to her right ear, "We need to talk... I'll see you after-school in the biology lab." The voice felt very familiar to Eun Mi. She remembered that this voice was the voice she used to love. It was Jongin's.