PRIMROSE

LOVE VIRUS

Seo Eun Mi is a foreign exchange student from China. Although her father is Korean, she has never stepped foot on Korea ever in her life. Her parents promised her that if she does well in school, she might be able to transfer to Korea for the last two years of her highschool years. With high determination and dedication, finally Eun Mi’s parents granted her wish. She was finally permitted to move to Korea under the condition that she would live with a friend. Eun Mi decided to live with her friend Song Chaerin, a Korean American who lived almost all of her life in Korea. She told Eun Mi that she could live with her in a rented house along with six of her other friends, Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun, Kim Joonmyun, Oh Sehun and Do Kyungsoo. Little did Eun Mi know that the six other people who were going to live under the same roof with her were all boys.

After moving to Korea, Eun Mi’s popularity skyrocketed.  It was because first, she goes to school with the populars, namely, Chaerin, Sehun and Jongin, second, she was very pretty. Her natural dark wavy hair falls perfectly against her round proportional face. Aside from her flawless features, she was known for her kind and gentle aura that she brought. Her sweet and bubbly personality has gotten the boys attracted. Many confessed their feelings, and many failed, except for one person, Kim Jongin. Eun Mi went out with Jongin for about 4 months. Their relationship was very sweet. Witnessing both of them together always felt like watching a romantic Korean drama. When they stroll down Myung-dong Street everyone would turn and look at them while making remarks like,"oh, what a perfect match!" or "look at how good looking both of them are!" However, things were not as good as it looked like which led to their goodbyes.

Everyone in the house knew Jongin and Eun Mi had history but they never knew why they both called it off. No one really cared, except for Sehun. Sehun paid attention to everything Eun Mi did, from little things like spilling her tea on the carpet in the living room, to crying over her relationship with Jongin. "It was love at first sight" Sehun kept on telling himself. He reminisced to the time he first met Eun Mi. Sehun was seeing out the window of his room as Chaerin was taking all of Eun Mi's luggage out of Chanyeol's car in the driveway. Chaerin walked into the house carrying the luggage and Eun Mi offered to help although she herself already has things to carry. Sehun was confused as he did not know that Eun Mi was moving in the house. He ran downstairs, just to get a glimpse of the foreign girl. As he entered the living room, he saw Eun Mi shyly stood behind Chaerin as she introduced her to the other house-mates. Sehun swore that on that moment, he thought that an angel stood in his living room. Hersmile and herkindness,he knew that it was love.

Sehun tried getting Eun Mi's attention by doing various things. He was the shy type kind of guy so his actions were never obvious. Eun Mi only saw him as a nice and quiet person. She was too innocent and oblivious to recognize his feelings for her. Sehun never stopped caring for Eun Mi, even until the point his heart was shattered into pieces when Eun Mi went out with Jongin. When he knew they both broke up, he felt like he saw a light at the end of the tunnel. It was his chance.