PEAR BLOSSOM

LOVE VIRUS

"Yes?" Eun Mi said in a soft voice as she approached Jongin who were looking out the window.

"The sky looks so beautiful today. Look at the perfect shade of red covering the clouds over there." He said,still looking outtowards the sky. Eun Mi walked towards the window, nodded her head and said, "Yes, very beautiful indeed..."

Jongin then grabbed Eun Mi by the hand and looked at her with a pleading smile "Just like the girl beside me. Look Eun Mi, I'm sorry. I am very very sorry. Can we go back to the days when we both can laugh together?" Eun Mi was so shocked with Jongin's sudden unexpected confession. Her heart started beating quickly and her face grew red. She looked down and bit her lips.

"Umm, you want us to get back together?" She asked, just to confirm. Jongin held her soft cheeks and nodded.

"I think you're a great person but, I think we would be better off as good friends." Eun Mi said. "I do not think going back into our previous relationship can fix anything... also, I think my heart belongs to someone else… "
Jongin looked up to the ceilings and sighed, "Okay then. At least I can finally get the feelings off my chest. Chaerin told me that I should let my feelings clog my mind and actions. But we're cool now right?" Jongin said and smiled. "And since now we're good friends, we should not keep any secrets from each other. Now, tell me what you think?" Eun Mi laughed and patted Jongin's back "Hey! You don't change at all! I really miss your wittiness! Ahhh, well, I definitely have a feeling that we'll be really good friends!"

“By the way Eun Mi, Sehun is a lucky guy.” Jongin said as they both walked down the hallway together.

“Why is that so?” Eun Mi asked innocently.

“Because he has your heart!” Jongin looked at Eun Mi and smiled.

Eun Mi was embarrassed and gave Jongin a light friendly punch. They both walked together in laughter.

 

"Hey, it has been a while since I've seen them walk home together, what's going on?" Baekhyun said after seeing Jongin and Eun Mi enter the house together while laughing and making fun of each other.

"Actually, if you think about it, this is the first time they've really talked since they broke up!" Kyungsoo responded and gave Baekhyun his iconic O_O face.

"They have definitely reconciled! I'm quite sure!" Chanyeol said and poked Chaerin repeatedly "Am I right?"
"Stop disturbing me when I'm trying to put my nail polish on!" Chaerin said and gave Chanyeol the merong look.

 "Ohh, someone is grumpy today!" Chanyeol laughed and teased Chaerin even more. Everyone in the living room laughed at how hilarious Chanyeol was except for Sehun. He was shocked to know that Eun Mi and Jongin have reconciled.

"I really should not expect too much." Sehun thought. "I guess I really do not have the chance to be by Eun Mi's side." He then left the living room and went to his room.