EGLANTINE ROSE

LOVE VIRUS

"Sehun-ah! Let's go to school!" Eun Mi shouted from the dining room. She then saw Sehun walk down from the stairs who automatically smiled at her.

"Why am I smiling at her? I should really be avoiding her… Or she'll be hurt even more..." Sehun thought to himself. He quickly changed his expression and told Eun Mi that he's going to school with his other friends. Eun Mi frowned which pierced Sehun's heart, making him feel guilty and bad about himself. Eun Mi does not know why Sehun has been avoiding her for quite some time. When she thought everything was going back in order, her relationship with Sehun crumbles apart. Eun Mi was very devastated until she begged Chaerin and Chanyeol to help her out somehow. She knew that this witty couple always has something on their minds.

"Let's go to the fireworks festival jagiya!" Chaerin begged Chanyeol and grabbed his hand. "Please please please please?"

"Umm, this weekend? But I have band practice!" Chanyeol said and patted Chaerin's head.

"Fine then, we're through!" Chaerin then sat on the sofa and crossed her arms.

"Hey! That's not fair! What if...you go with Eun Mi! I'll drop you there. Good enough?" Chanyeol bargained.

"Okay! Sounds like a plan!" Chaerin stood up and smiled widely like the Cheshire cat.

"But it'll be really packed... And if we're the only ones going, we could've gotten lost! We need someone to look over us!" She continued.

Chanyeol made a worried expression on his face, although Chaerin and Eun Mi knew he was just acting. In fact, everyone was acting except for Sehun who was completely clueless. "I can't go with them; I have a dinner plan with Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and some other classmates." Joonmyun said as he sipped his hot cocoa.

"I'm seeing my parents and staying there for the weekend, so I'm definitely not a candidate." Jongin said and walked upstairs to his room.
"Hmm that leaves us with only Sehun… can you go with them?" Baekhyun said.

"Well, uhh, yeah sure." Sehun said hesitantly. "But... Umm, nevermind. This weekend right?" Everyone nodded in approval. Baekhyun tried holding back his laughter as he could not believe how easy was it to make Sehun fall into their trap.

"Nice acting." Chanyeol whispered to Chaerin. They both gave each other high-fives as Sehun walked back to his room missing out on the scene.

 

On the day of the fireworks festival, Sehun was waiting for the girls to come out from their rooms.

"Why did I agree to this... As much as I miss her, I should not be in between anyone's relationships..." Sehun thought.

Chaerin suddenly ran out from her room, interrupting Sehun’s train of thoughts. "Hey Sehun, I don't think I can go with Eun Mi and you today... Chanyeol suddenly changed his mind, so we're going to his friend’s birthday party. I think we’ll come home really late. Here, take the tickets." She tossed the fireworks festival tickets at Sehun's direction.

"Wait what?" Sehun stood up in astonishment. "You can't do that!" He argued.

"Yes I can of course!" Chaerin replied with her merong face as she was putting on her sneakers, about to leave the house. "Can you tell Eun Mi about this? Thanks!" The door then closed behind Chaerin as Sehun saw her leave the house.

 "How could she do this to me? What am I going to do with Eun Mi on a date like this? Jongin might come back at me for the second time!" He thought and paced back and forth in the living room. His nervousness was interrupted by Eun Mi who just came out from her room in a pink chiffon dress and baby blue ballet flats.

"Hey Sehun-ah.. Where's Chaerin?" She asked innocently and grabbed her pink sling bag from the couch.

"Ah.. That.. she left like a split-second ago. Umm, so its just you and me." Sehun answered in a low almost unheard voice. Eun Mi did not know she had to go with Sehun only. Part of the plan was that the three of them would go together.

 "Ahh, Chaerin-ah, I should've known this..." She murmured to herself.

"Umm, let's go?" Sehun asked Eun Mi and opened the door for her.

 

-----------------------------------------------

The last chapter will be updated soon! We truly appreciate subscribers and please keep on supporting us!

Love you all! -neoneunmachine-