Why are you Here?

My Three Prince Charmings

The next day...



The bell rang loudly which makes Ella awake. She sat on her bed and stretched. After doing so, she went to the restroom to fix herself.


20 minutes later, she's all fix. She went downstairs to eat her breakfast forgetting about what happen last night until she saw Angela eating breakfast with her parents.


"Oh darling, your awake...Come eat breakfast with us."Her dad said and took a sip on his coffee.


Ella went to the dining table and sat beside Angela. She notice her school uniform and gave a big sigh.


"Oh Ella, I'm so happy we are going to be classmates!"Angela said with full of excitement.


"Yeah..."Ella said and smiled a little.


After eating breakfast, Ella and Angela went to school together and bid goodbyes to them.


Angela and Ella are chit-chatting while walking to the bus stop. Few minutes later, they arrived on time and the bus is already there. They went inside and took a sit.


Ella was having second thoughts if she should ask about what relationship does her and Chun have. Few minutes of thinking pass, she decided to ask instead.


"So,Angela... Is Chun happen to be your boyfriend?"Ella ask nervously. Her heart beats so fast. Actually she already knows the answer but she's still hoping somehow they are just friends.


"Yeah. Actually I'm so lucky to have Chun! He's so sweet, kind, handsome...In short, a perfect guy! He's every girl's dream..."Angela said dreamily.


"What I'm I even thinking, that I have a chance to Chun?! Angela is pretty,kind,smart... In short a perfect girl! She suits Chun... They are... match made in heaven..."Ella thought sadly.


Angela notice her expression and ask her curiously...


"Why are you sad? Don't tell me your in love with my boyfriend?"Angela said while looking a bit angry at Ella.


"What are you talking about?! I...I... I was just...just... Aiyo! It's impossible! I will never like a guy like him!"Ella said defensively and stuttering at the same time and look away.


Angela laugh afterwards. "If you only look at yourself! Your facial expression and the way you talk is so hilarious!"she said while laughing at her couzin.


After few seconds, Angela was done laughing and said seriously, "Well, actually I can't blame you if you fall for Chun."


Ella look at Angela."Like what I said, he's every girl's dream." Angela continued.


"If only you know he's also a JERK!" Ella thought.


"But he also has a bad side."Angela laugh afterwards...


"True!"Ella thought.


"And that bad side is... being a jerk."Angela continued.


"Why? What made you say so?"Ella ask curiously. "I didn't know Chun can be a jerk to her..."Ella continued on her thoughts.


Angela just smiled as a reply and said, "Hey we're here. Let's go!"


Angela stood up and went down on the bus,while Ella was still on the bus sitting thinking what did Chun do to her that made Angela said he's a jerk.


"Oy! Come down already!"Angela shouted.


"Oh!"Ella shouted and went down on the bus.


---


On the classroom Gui Gui, Ariel and Cyndi greeted Ella and Angela.


Ella sat beside Ariel and gave a big sigh.


"I know why your sighing. Chun is not here anymore right Ms. Chen?"Ariel said and sat closer to Ella.


"Tss... Your thinking too much!"Ella replied."actually it's a yes."Ella said in her thoughts.


"We know you too much Ella!"Gui Gui and Cyndi joined their conversation.


"Ok...Ok..."Ella said and gave a big sigh."It's better this way."she continued.


Few minutes later, the teacher came in and begun teaching. Ella couldn't concentrate much on the lesson as she was thinking about Chun, but she tried to erase him on her head.


---


The rest of the day for Ella was nothing special about it, but she's thinking it's better this way. She just can't get why is she still sad!


Dissmissal came...


"Oh Ella, let's go to the mall!"Angela said.


"Yeah El, since we don't have any homeworks today and the fact that it's only the first day."Ariel said.


"Let's go shopping!"Cyndi continued.


"Uhmm...Sorry guys... You go ahead. Remember you elected me as a president."Ella said.


"Me too. I'm a vice president so I have to help Ella."Gui Gui said and smiled.


"Oh ok... Well goodluck then! Bye!"They said while waving and walked away.


"Let's go!"Gui Gui said.


"Wait... You go first. I'll go to the restroom for a while."Ella said and smiled.


"Oh ok. See you at the classroom then!"Gui Gui said and went to the classroom.


So Ella went to the restroom. After few minutes, she went out in the cubicle and look at herself in the mirror.


"Ella Chen Jia Hua, what are you upset about? Isn't it good that that Jerk is not here already!"Ella talk to herself and went out of the restroom.She was shock to see Chun standing in front of her.


"Missing me?"Chun said and smirk.


"As if!"Ella said and pass by him.


Chun just smiled and followed her. "Eh! Where are you going?" he ask.


"Why do you care?! It's none of your business!"Ella stop and turn around to face him angrily.


"Woah...Aren't you suppose to be happy to see me? Besides this is the last time you'll be seeing me anyways. So why not..."Chun didn't get to continue his sentence because Ella slap him in the face.


"What was that for?!"Chun said a bit angry.


"Oh let's see...For being a jerk!"Ella said angrily and ran way.


Chun ran to chase Ella and he caught her.


"What do you want?!"Ella said angrily trying to free her arm from Chun's grip.


Chun didn't know why he chase her. It's like his own body has a mind of it's own. Gui Gui came and saved Ella.


"Let go fo her you jerk!"Gui Gui said helping Ella.


Chun let go of Ella's arm not saying anything.


"Don't you talk to Ella again or else your gonna get something from me!"Gui Gui said angrily.


Chun just watched them walk away.


"What's wrong with me?"Chun thought."I'm I that bad?"he said afterwards.


---


On Gui Gui and Ella's side.


"What happened Ella? Tell me."Gui Gui said worriedly.


Ella told her what happened and Gui Gui was so mad.


"That jerk, It's already enough that he use you!Gui Gui said angrily.


"Let's not talk about this anymore Gui. Let's start with our work."Ella said with no energy at all.


Gui Gui just nodded in reply. If only she can do something.


Throught their work, Ella's mind is full of Chun. She doesn't know why. "I guess I'm just in love with you Wu Chun."Ella though and gave a big sigh.


---


Few days has passed...


While Gui Gui,Ariel,Cyndi and Angela are talking on the garden of Ella's house,Ella is still sleeping. So they took the chance to plan for Ella's birthday.


"Ok... So we will do this and this."Angela ask.


"Yup!"They all agreed.


"So darlings, have you decided yet?"Ella's mom said and smiled.


"Yes auntie!"They replied back.


Ella suddenly appeared and said, "Decided what?"she ask curiously.


"Oh, nothing..."They said in unison and smiled.


"Eh, why so secretive? Did I forget about something?"Ella said still clueless.


"Well...Maybe..."They said again in unison and smiled.


Before Ella could even ask again, they went to the dining room to eat their lunch. Ella have no choice but to give up and eat with them.


---TO BE CONTINUE---