A Guy named Blake

My Three Prince Charmings

1 week later...



Jerry went to fetch Ella for school. After 15 minutes of driving, he finally arrived on Ella's house. He went out of his car and pressed the door bell. Ella immediately went out of the house and saw Jerry. She smiled and opened the gate for her to go out. She gave him a peck on the lips and they both went inside the car to go to school.


While they are on the car, they were chatting happily. After 10 minutes, they have arrived. Revealing Gui Gui, Ariel, Cyndi adn Angela waiting for them... when they got out of the car already, they freeted them.


"Let's go, they bell jsut rang." Cyndi said and they run to going to their classrooms.


Jerry and Ella sat beside each other and smiled. Angela was sitted beside Ella also. While the others are at their back.


"Ok Class... Before I proceed with our lesson, I would like to announce first that we are having an excursion." The teacher announced and smiled.


A girl raised her hand and asked,"Sir, where are we going?"


"Hangzhou." The teacher simply answered. "We are going to Hangzhou next week. So please tell your parents about it." the teacher said.


The students just nodded, but Angela smiled on the announcement but sad at the same time. "Hangzhou huh... What a coincidence."


Gui Gui, Ariel and Cyndi was worried. Gui Gui took a piece of paper and write down something and passed it to Angela.


Angela was confused and decided to just read it. She unfold the paper and read, "Hangzhou?! Chun is there right?"


Angela wrote on the paper, replying to Gui Gui's message. She passed it to Gui Gui afterwards. Gui Gui unfold it and read, "Yes. Chun is there. It's really such a coincidence! Now I don't know if it's good or bad."


"No!" Gui Gui shouted and stood up...the teacher was a bit angry because she inerrupted his discussion.


"Ms. Gui Gui Wu, what seems to be the problem?" The teacher asked.


"I'm sorry sir." Gui Gui said and bow. She sat on her chair afterwards.


"Oh and by the way class, everyone and I mean everyone must go to the excursion. It is 30% part of your grade, understand?" The teacher added.


"Yes sir!" They said.


The teacher nodded and continued his discussion. After 1 hour of class, the bell rang for their break time... while they are eating at the cafeteria...


"Wahh! I can't wait for the excursion!" Ella exclaimed happily.


Jerry placed his arms around Ella's shoulder and smiled. Ariel, Gui Gui and Cyndi was not that happy at all. Yes they are excited for the excursion but they are worried if they would see Chun there.


"It's impossible... Hangzhou is not that small for Ella to see Chun. Besides, even if they do meet again, Ella won't remember him." Ariel, Cyndi and Gui Gui thought.


As for Angela, she doesn't know why but she really seems to be looking forward for this excursion.


---


Next weekend... It was already the day of their excursion! Everyone was so excited to go to Hangzhou. All of them was now on the bus going to the airport. The bus has a karaoke and they decided to sing!


Everyone take turns on singing and when it was Jerry's turn, he stood up and went to the middle and said, "This song is for my beloved girlfriend, Ella."


And everyone shouted. Jerry picked a song and started singing, "You are My Everything" by 98 degrees. Jerry went towards Ella and he offered his hand. Ella smiled and she gave her ahndto him.


The loneliness of nights alone


the search for strength to carry on


my every hope has seemed to die


my eyes had no more tears to cry


then like the sun shining up above


you surrounded me with your endless love


Coz all the things I couldn't see are now so clear to me


You are my everything


Nothing your love won't bring


My life is yours alone


The only love I've ever known


Your spirit pulls me through


When nothing else will do


Every night I pray


On bended knee


That you will always be


My everything


Now all my hopes and all my dreams


are suddenly reality


you've opened up my heart to feel


a kind of love that's truly real


a guiding light that'll never fade


there's not a thing in life that I would ever trade


for the love you give it won't let go


I hope you'll always know


You are my everything


Nothing your love won't bring


My life is yours alone


The only love I've ever known


Your spirit pulls me through


When nothing else will do


Every night I pray


On bended knee


That you will always be


My everything


You're the breath of life in me


the only one that sets me free


and you have made my soul complete


for all time (for all time)


You are my everything (you are my everything)


Nothing your love won't bring (nothing your love won't bring)


My life is yours alone (alone)


The only love I've ever known


Your spirit pulls me through (your spirit pulls me through)


When nothing else will do (when nothing else will do)


Every night I pray (I pray)


On bended knee (on my knee)


That you will always be


be my everything


After singing, Jerry kissed Ella on the forehead and said, "I love you" and everyone shouted. After Jerry sang, the other did as well...


After 30 minutes, they had arrived on the airport. They check-in and the stewardess said that they plane is about to leave soon, so they immediately went to the airplane.


During the flight, some are chit chatting and some are sleeping, but for Ella and Jerry, they are both listening to the music.


1 hour has passed and they arrived. They all meet at the entrance of the airport in Hangzhou.


"Ok... Now that we arrived on Hang Zhou, we will be staying on one hotel and there should be 2-3 person per room and it should not be girl to boy but rather the same . So, let's go to our hotel now." The teacher announced and proceed to the bus.


The other nodded and followed the teacher.


"Hey El, want to be room mates?" Angela asked and smiled.


"Sure! Since you're my couzin!" Ella said and laugh afterwards.


"So Ariel,Cyndi and I will be room mates then." Gui Gui said and smiled.


"Ok." They agreed.


After 10 minutes, they arrived on the hotel. The teacher told them to unpack their things first and rest for a while.


"Oh and one more thing class, today will be your free day.We will start tom. So do what you want to do here in Hangzhou but becareful ok?" The teacher added and left.


"Oh guys, let's go shopping for today!" Ariel said excitedly.


"Sure!" They agreed.


"Oh and Jerry... is it ok if I won't be with you today?" Ella asked Jerry.


"It's ok. I won't be on your way. Besides, it's you bonding time with them. Enjoy!" Jerry said and kiss her on the forehead.


Ella smiled.


"Btw, don't forget to bring your cameras!" Cyndi said.


"Oh yeah!" They said.


"Angela, Ella we will be going first." They said adn smiled.


"Ok." They replied.


"Ella, let's go." Angela said while she gets her luggage.


"You go first, Ill just tie my rubber shoes." Ella said and she bend down to tie her rubber shoes.


Angela just nodded and went to their room.


After few seconds, Ella was able to tie her shoes again.


"There!" Ella said and stood up...


Ella accidentally bump into someone when she was about to get her luggage. The impact was hard which made her sit on the floor.


"I'm so sorry miss...I..."The guy wasn't able to continue his words when he saw Ella...


He offered his ahnd to help her stand up and Ella gladly accepted it.


"It's ok." Ella said and smiled.


"Ella..." he mumbled and turn around to see her again.


After Ella went to get her luggage and to the elevator. The guy seemed to notice Ella was having a hard time carrying one of her luggages and decided to help her.


"Here, let me help you." The guy said and smiled.


"Thanks." Ella said.


They press the up button and the elevator opened and they went inside and press the number 18 They were alone on the elevator.


"This guy is such a gentleman." Ella thought and smiled.


"I'm Ella by the way, thanks for helping me." Ella said and offered her hand for a handshake.


"I'm Ch...I mean Blake." Blake said and shook ahnds with Ella.


The elevator opened once again and Blake helped her on her luggage until they were in front of the door of Ella's room.


"Thanks again." Ella said.


"No problem." Blake said and smiled.


Ella wave good bye and Blake waved back.


Blake pressed the down button and the elevator opened... when he was already inside, he pressed the number 5 and sigh.


"I can't believe I would meet Ella again." Blake mumbled and thought, "Why is she here and who is she with?"


---TO BE CONTINUED---


Who do you think is Blake? I think you know him! LOL


Stay tuned! Wilber is coming soon!