New Beginning

My Three Prince Charmings

"Chun, about..." Angela was interrupted by Gui Gui. Gui Gui seemed to followed them.


"Wu Chun, Now that Ella doesn't remember you... I have a request for you and please do it for the sake of Ella." Gui Gui said begging.

Chun looks at Angela and to Gui Gui. He didn't reply anything and waited for Gui Gui to say her request.

"Can you please don't appear on Ella as much as possible? I don't want her to remember the hurt and suffer you gave her. Please Chun... It's for the best." Gui Gui said looking into Chun's eyes sadly.

Chun didn't answer anything for a few seconds but he just nodded afterwards. He have no choice but to accept it. Gui Gui left afterwards leaving Chun and Angela behind. Chun sat on the bench and rest his head.

"I'm sorry Chun..." Angela said while she sat beside Chun on the bench.

Chun just shook his head and said, "No... Don’t be. I'm happy she doesn't remember me." Chun said and manages to smile.

"Chun I know..." Chun interrupted Angela by saying, "What you're thinking is wrong. Angela let's stop this. I already know your motive why you agreed to be my boyfriend." and stood up and walk planning to leave Angela behind.

"Chun!" Angela shouted and followed Chun.

"What?" Chun asked Angela and look at her.

"What are you planning to do after what happen?" Angela asked curiously.

"Actually I'm planning to live at Hangzhou. My mom wants me to attend the university there and I decided to agree with it." Chun said and sighs.

"Oh... When do you plan to leave then?" Angela asked once again.

"Tomorrow early morning…So, I have to prepare now." Chun said and smiled.

"Oh... Good luck then... but... are you coming back here in Taipei?" Angela asked sadly.

"Hopefully…I don't know. Look Angela, I have to go... So I guess this is goodbye then." Chun said and extended his arms for a hug.

Angela hugs him and said, "I won't say good bye to you Chun. I know someday we will meet again." and released to the hug.

Chun just smiled and walked away leaving Angela sad behind.

Angela went home afterwards sadly.

---

5 days later...

Angela opened the front door and she saw Gui Gui, Ariel, Cyndi and Ella chatting on the living room. She went to her best friend's birthday party and decided to come home early. They greeted her and Angela smiled. She decided to join their conversation.

"Hey guys, I'll just get something." Ella said and excused herself.

After they saw Ella was far enough... They asked about Chun's where abouts. Angela told them Chun left 4 days ago.

"Oh I see..." They just said in unison.

"Isn't it hard to have a long distance relationship?" Cyndi asked.

"We broke up already." Angela said and smiled.

"How can you still smile?" Ariel asks and took a bite on her cookie she is eating.

Angela just smiled as an answer. "I know someday you and Ella's path will cross once again..." Angela thought.

Ella came back on the right time. She came back with her cell phone. She is texting and smiling at the same time. She sat beside Angela while focusing on her cell phone.

"Wei, aren't you too happy? It's like you won a lotto!" Angela said and laughs.

"I bet she's texting Jerry." Gui Gui said teasingly.

"Wei! Stop it!" Ella said and blushed.

"Ohh... Ella! We know you just recovered few days ago... but you can't be that excited just texting him!" Ariel said and laughs.

"How sure are you guys that I'm texting Jerry, huh?" Ella said in a confident way and raises her eyebrow.

Cyndi took her phone and checked who she is texting and returned to her afterwards. "You even dare lie to us! Haiz..." Cyndi said and continue eating her chips.

Ella just didn't mind them and continue texting Jerry happily.

"I guess someone is forgetting us already here!" Gui Gui said teasingly.

Ariel joined her by saying, "Sigh... We are just LOVELESS unlike someone here enjoying TEXTING with her SPECIAL SOMEONE" emphasizing the words loveless, texting and special someone.

Ella just rolled her eyes and stood up walking away and went into the garden leaving her best friends.

Her best friends just laugh on Ella's reaction.

"I can't understand her. She's the one who invited us here and yet she's the one who left us!" Cyndi said on a matter of fact tone.

The others just nodded and continue eating.

15 minutes later after Ella left them; she came back to her best friends happily.

"So, you're done texting with your BOYFRIEND?" Angela asked emphasizing the word boyfriend.

"Aiyo, he's just my FRIEND ok? And yes I'm done texting with Jerry." Ella said and sat beside Gui Gui.

"What happened & why are you so happy Ms. Ella Chen Jia Hua?" They asked in unison and look at Ella.

"Nothing…" Ella said simply and look away.

Knowing Ella is lying to them, they moved closely to Ella, look at her and raise their eyebrows. Ella look at them and look away again and said, "Jerry asked me out and I agreed." Ella whispered.

Her best friends weren’t sure if they heard it right. "Jerry asked her out? and she agreed?" Her bes friends thought.

"Wait... did you just say Jerry ask you out and you agreed?" They asked in unison and curiously still not leaving Ella.

Ella just nodded as a reply and look at them for their reaction. She saw her best friend’s reaction was like 0.0

"She agreed?! No way!" Her best friends thought.

"Wei! Why are your expressions like that?" Ella asked them and snaps her fingers.

"Huh? Oh... nothing much... We are happy for you Ella..." They said and hugged her.

"Hey, we are not yet together you know!" Ella said while hugging them.

Her best friends released on the hug and smiled. Afterwards, they continue to chat happily.

The next day, Ella woke up with full of energy. She went downstairs to drink water and decided to jog. Her parents are wondering why Ella is so energetic today and decided to ask Angela.

"Hey darling, why is Ella so energetic?" Mrs. Chen asked.

"Oh, because today is her date with Jerry." Angela said and continued eating her breakfast.

Mr. Chen was about to continue his meal when he heard what Angela said and replied confusingly, "Are you sure Angela? I mean... she likes Chun right? and not Jerry? How come? Besides his is the first time she agreed to go out with him."

"Uncle... remember? She doesn't remember Chun?" Angela replied.

Mr. Chen was about to reply when Ella said, “Hey guys, I'll go out for a while. I want to jog." and smiled. She left after her parents nodded.

"What were you about to say uncle?" Angela asked curiously before continuing eating her meal.

"Ah, I know she forgot Chun... but that's only in her mind. We don't know... maybe in her heart she still likes Chun and not Jerry. Her mind is the only one who forgot about him not her heart." Mr. Chen explained and drank his water.

Angela placed the glass of water on the right place after drinking and thought, "He has a point, but not 100% right. Maybe she still loves Chun deep inside her heart." and smiled.

---TO BE CONTINUED---