Terrible Birthday

My Three Prince Charmings

After eating their lunch...Ariel,Cyndi,Gui Gui and Angela bid good byes to them to plan for Ella's birthday.




"Wait...Why would Angela come?"Ella ask in confusion.


"Just feel like it."Angela simply said and smiled.


"Can I come to?"Ella said and pout.


"No can't do!"They said in unison and quicly went out of the house before Ella could even ask.


"Aiyo, Why?!"Ella said and pout."Ma!" Ella complained.


"Darling...they need to do something very important,ok?"Ella's mom said and pat her daughter's shoulder.


Ella have no choice but to just nod. Since she doesn't have to do anything, she decided to walk on the park alone.She brought her Ipod and went to the park.


She was thingking deeply why her best friends are so busy. She keeps on thinking what occasion she forgot, but she can't think of any.


After thinking for a few minutes, she decided to just sit on a bench and peacefully listen to the music. A tear fell on her cheeks while hearing the love song she is listening to, Without Word by Park Shin Hye.


[A/N: if you want to hear this song with english sub just copy and paste this link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdRws2Tjiks ]


A guy saw her and sat beside her.


"Ella..."the guy said in a low voice.


Ella opened her eyes and look who the guy is. She quickly wiped her tears and said "Oh Jerry, Hi... What brings you here?"Ella said.


"Why are you crying? Did something happen?"Jerry asked worriedly.


"Huh? No...no...nothing at all..."Ella said in a whisper but Jerry could understand it.


"It's about Chun, I know."Jerry said in his thoughts. He quickly changed the topic. "Want to go out for a walk?"Jerry asked and smiled. He stood up and wait for Ella's answer.


"Sure."Ella replied and smiled. She stood up and walk with Jerry.


The reason why Jerry is there is because her best friends called him to accompany her. He knows that they are planning for Ella's birthday, so he's willing to accompany her.


While walking, they talk about a lot of things like basketball, the things they do often and many more... They stopped by on 7 eleven to buy drinks.


"What do you want?"Jerry ask while he is looking for the drink he's buying.


"Oh, I like mango juice."Ella said and smiled.


"Ok then."Jerry said and got the drinks they want to buy.


They paid for their drinks and was about to go out of the 7 eleven when they saw Chun going in the store. The three of them was shock to see each other. Ella wasn't able to look at Chun directly and just grab Jerry to go out of the store totally ignoring Chun.


"Ella...I..."Chun wasn't able to continue his sentence because Jerry interrupted him before he went out.


"Don't you dare talk to Ella."Jerry said and went away with Ella.


Jerry knows what kind of person Chun is. That's why he doesn't know why Ella love him so much.


"Thanks."Ella said while walking back home.


"For what?"Jerry ask and look at Ella.


"About earlier...when Chun..."Ella was interrupted by Jerry.


"I know the situation is going to get worse if you two will talk. I can't possibly let my love one get in trouble."Jerry said and sip on his drink.


"Jerry..."Ella said and was interrupted again.


"I know, I know...you only treat me as a brother and you love Chun."Jerry said on a matter of fact tone.


Ella just laugh on Jerry's statement.


Few minutes later, they reached Ella's home.


"Thanks for accompanying me."Ella said and smiled.


"No problem." Jerry said and smiled.


The mom of Ella saw Jerry and invited him inside.


"Oh, Jerry! Why won't you eat dinner with us later?"her mom said while walking towards them.


"Is it ok Mrs. Chen?"Jerry asked shyly.


"Ofcourse! Now, let's go inside."Mrs. Chen said and went inside the house.


Jerry look at Ella and smiled. They both follow Mrs. Chen and went inside their house as well.


So, while waiting for their dinner, Jerry,Ella and Mrs. Chen chatted for a long time. They talked about lot of stuffs. Few minutes before eating dinner, Angela came.


"Oh Angela, you're back!"Mrs. Chen said and hugged her.


Angela hugged her back and said, "Yes auntie...Oh Jerry, you're here!"


Angela was acting like she doesn't know Jerry would come.


Jerry just nodded in reply.


"Angela, you still owe me something!"Ella said and look away acting angry.


"Aiyo...My beloved couzin is mad...You'll thank us for this..."Angela said while she sat beside Ella and hug her.


Ella smiled and hugged her back. "What are you guys busy with anyways? Why can't you tell me?"Ella asked eagerly.


"Dinner's ready!"the maid shouted.


"Let's eat."Mrs. Chen said acting like she didn't hear Ella's question.


The rest did the same thing as well which makes Ella really curious!


"Wei!"Ella shouted and pout.


While the rest are walking to the dinning room, theya re whispering, "Ella is totally clueless about Ella's birthday tomorrow."Ariel said and giggled.


The others just nodded in reply and giggled.


"Still whispering..."Ella mumbled to herslef and went to the dinning room.


---


The next day, Ella was awaken by her alarm clock. She was wondering why would her alarm clock ring when she didn't even set her clock and the fact that today is sunday!


She went downstairs after doing her daily routine after waking up and eat her breakfast. She was wondering why she is alone.


"Hello? Mom,Dad? Angela? You there?"Ella shouted. She look everywhere but they were no where to be found."Maybe they went somewhere."Ella said and just ate her breakfast after searching for them.


Throughout the time, she just watch T.V in her room not knowing today is her birthday. It was 5:00 pm already when her alarm clock rang again. She was wondering why did it alarmed. There was a note behind the alarm clock saying,"Take a bath now and look at the closet."


So she did...


"Weird..."Ella said and prepared herself. After she took a bath, she opened her closet and there was a note there saying, "Wear this, ok?" There, she saw a light pink tube dress with a black belt [http://media.photobucket.com/image/red%20tube%20dress/urfashionstyle/Formal%20Party%20Dresses%202/pinktubebelt.jpg?o=33].


"Wow... what's this for?"Ella said in shock.


She just followed the note and wore it. She comb her hair and placed a light make-up on her face.


After preparing herself, she went downstairs and there was a a car beep. She went to the door to see who it was and she saw a note again saying,"Go inside the car, Andrew will bring you somewhere..."


"What's this all about?!"Ella said in frustration and just followed the note again...


She opened the front door and it revealed the driver."Good Evening Miss Chen..."Andrew said and bow. He guided him after Ella replied back,"Good Evening too."


Ella was really curious where they would be going.She even ask Andrew but Andrew just smiled.


Half way to the place that they are going, Andrew was changing the FM when he didn't notice there was a stoplight ahead.


"Andrew!!!"Ella screamed.


"What?"Andrew ask and lookat the road he was driving. It was too late to hit the break and the speed of the car was quite high...They bump the car ahead of them...making their car flew. In short, car accident.


---


On the other side... Everyone are wondering why Ella ahsn't arrive yet. It's already 7:00 pm. They tried onctacting Andrew and Ella but they can't reach their phone.


"Why is Ella not here yet?"Jerry said worriedly...


"Are you sure Andrew fetched Ella?"Cyndi ask worriedly.


Few minutes later, someone called.


"Hello?! Ms. Chen?!"A guy said with a tense voice.


"Who is this?"Ms. Chen ask.


"It's me Chun! The *** hospital called me and said Ella had a car accident! Pls. come here quick! She's in the emergency room as well as Andrew!"Chun said fastly and was worried as well.


"What?! Ok... We'll be right there!"Ms. Chen said and hang up.


"What happen?"All of them asked worriedly.


"It's Ella and Andrew...She...She had a car accident..."Ms. Chen said and cried."Chun called me... Let's go to the *** fast!"she continued.


The others nodded and quickly went to the hospital...


---TO BE CONTINUE---