I Guess it's Better this Way

My Three Prince Charmings

As they reached the hospital, they quickly went to the emergency room and saw Chun sitting and waiting. They quickly approached him and asked what happened.



"I don't know the whole details... it's just that the doctor called me and said Ella and Andrew had a car accident. So I immediately rush here and decided to call you guys."Chun said and gave a big sigh.


Mrs. Chen cried after hearing what Chun just said. Her husband comforted her while the others just sitted and wait for the doctor to come out. Jerry wondered how come the doctor called Chun and not her parents...


"Chun, how come the doctor called you instead of her parents?" Jerry curiously ask and sat beside him.


"That I don't know as well... I was shock too you know." Chun said.


After a while, the doctor came out giving them the result. The doctor came to Chun and told him, "Your girlfriend is fine. Although she might wake up longer." the doctor said and smiled assurely.


"Thank God... wait... did you just say my girlfriend? I'm sorry doctor but she's not...she's just...my...friend." Chun said the word friend in a low voice but the doctor can hear it.


The doctor was shock to hear that. "Huh? How come? She keeps on calling your name when they sent her here in the hospital. I thought you were her boyfriend so I decided to call you instead and just tell her parents afterwards." the doctor said.


"So Ella still loves me..."Chun thought. He feels happy and guilty at the same time. He doesn't know why he feels happy somehow.


"I'm sorry for misunderstanding... Mrs. Chen and Mr. Chen..."the doctor said and turn to Ella's parents and continued, "No worries, your daughter is in a safe condition. You may visit her soon, but you must know, she might not wake up soon... but no worries, maximum lenght is 1 month. Maybe a week or so, she will wake up hopefully." he explained.


They just nodded as a reply. Mrs and Mrs. Chen thank him and the doctor just smiled and went away. They were glad that Ella is fine already. Now all they have to do is wait for Ella to wake up.


After an hour...


"Mr. and Mrs. Chen , you may go home and rest... I'll stay with Ella."Chun said willingly.


"You don't have to be so polite...you may call us Auntie and Uncle..."Mr. Chen said.


"Are you sure?" Mrs. Chen asked Chun.


Chun just nodded. Since the rest already went home,he might as well take this chance to be with Ella...


"Ok then, call us if anything happens."Mrs. Chen said and smiled.


They opened the door and went out leaving Chun alone with Ella. Chun held her hand and said, "Happy birthday Ella! Maybe you think I don't know that...since you think that I hate you..."Chun said and a tear fell from his eyes..."I'm sorry for making you feel that way... and I'm sorry for doing bad things to you." Chun continued as his tears continue to flow. "I know sorry won't do anything but I still want to apologize to you. I really hope you can hear me... Ella please wake up. Your family and friends needs you..." Chun said not letting go of her hand. He wiped his tears with his left hand and rest his head on the bed and fell asleep.


Little did he know, someone is watching him and that someone smiled on what he or she just heard.


---


The next day, Mr. and Mrs. Chen went to visit Ella...when they opened the door, they saw Chun sleeping beside Ella. Not literally since Chun's head is on the bed and he's only sitting on a chair. They smiled when they saw him holding her hand.


"Let Chun sleep for a while..."someone said behind Mr. and Mrs. Chen. They look back to see who it was and saw Angela.


"Oh ok... Let's eat breakfast first."Mrs. Chen said and smiled.


So, they went to eat breakfast. While eating their breakfast, they talked about Chun.


"Eh Angela, I think Chun forgot about you."Mr. Chen jokingly said.


Angela just laugh on what he said.


"You saw what we saw a while ago... aren't you mad or jealous?" Mrs. Chen asked and took a bite on her sandwhich.


Angela just smiled as a reply and continue to eat.


After eating breakfast, they went to check Ella and Chun again... They opened the door and saw Chun stretching.


"Oh you're awake!"Angela said and have him a kiss on the cheek.


"Oh babe, you're here." Chun said and smiled.


"Why won't you go home first...we will take care of Ella..." Mrs. Chen said and smiled.


Chun just nodded and bid goodbye to them.


---


1 week has passed and Ella hasn't wake up yet... Chun visites her when he has the time. This time, Chun was not at the hospital but instead, her friends and parents are in there.


Gui Gui,Cyndi and Ariel was left first at Ella's room while the others are at the cafeteria to eat their lunch. While the three are talking, Ella's fingers moved slowly. Gui Gui notice it.


"Hey guys, Ella's hand moved!" Gui Gui said.


"Really?!" Ariel and Cyndi exclaimed. They look at Ella and saw her fingers really moved! They called the doctor and her parents and Jerry. After a while, they arrived.


While the doctor is checking Ella, Ella's eyes slowly began to open...


"Ella's awake..."They said softly and smiled.


They are so happy...


The docotr helped her to change her position into a sitting position. Ella looked around confused.


"Are you ok Ella?" Mr. Chen ask.


"How are you darling?"Mrs. Chen ask.


"I'm ok mom... my head hurts..."Ella said and hrouch her head.


"We are glad you're awake El..." Jerry said and smiled.


Ella just smiled as a reply.


"When you are recovers already, we are going to resume your birthday party! Ok?" Mr. Chen said excitedly.


"Wait...that day was my birthday?"Ella said weakly.


"Yes...you don't know?" Cyndi said and laugh afterwards.


"I can't believe you were so clueless!"Gui Gui said and joined Cyndi to laugh.


The others joined too.


"Too bad Chun wasn't here." Mrs. Chen said.


"Yeah... he even visits you if he have time."Mr. Chen continued...


Ella was confuse... "Who's Chun?" Ella ask curiously.


Everyone's eyes grew big and was totally shock...


"You mean... you don't..." Gui Gui interrupeted Angela and said, "Oh no one! Don't mind him..." and laugh nervously...


"Weird... but... I feel like I know him...I'm jsut not quite sure why I feel that way."Ella said and think.


Cyndi interrupted Ella's thought by changing the topic. Mr. and Mrs. Chen was confuse on why they don't want Ella too remember Chun and how come she remembers everyone but Chun?


Little did they know, Chun was just outside the door listening througout their conversations. He was sad to know Ella doesn't remember him. "Maybe it's better this way." Chun thought and left.


Angela went out for a while and saw Chun walking through the exit of the hospital and approached him.


"Chun!" Angela shouted.


Chun turn around only to see Angela approaching him. He just smiled. They decided to walk into the park...


--- TO BE CONTINUE---